I am being stalked, harassed and threatened

Author: WyIted

Total: 45
WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
I might have to cut back drastically how much time I spend here do to harassment. It isn't coming from anyone on the site but I have been receiving threats. 

A thing or a person has called me on my phone. I am not allowed to say everything he says but just know that there is a reason why I have been forced to change my position on Israel and be more pro Israel even by creating a youtube video an going after Benjamin's arguments against Israel. 

There is a reason I have been more antagonistic towards the Muslims on the site. You guys know this isn't me. 

It's not just the phone calls but he has dropped off packages at my house in person and it's usually an ominous picture and I caught him one time peaking from around a corner with a Clown mask om. 

I have probably already said too much and this is fucking with my head. I know it sounds crazy but I sense some supernatural qualities to the entity. I have physical proof of his existence but at the same time he has seemed to send me threatening telepathic messages. 

I think he called himself the Jester or something like that. I just know that I don't feel safe so I will still be around but I kind of have to do more background stuff. If I say the wrong thing my life is in danger. 

I am sick of doing things to please him so my next strategy is to just be low key and maybe he won't force me to push any narratives.  

I just want everyone to know I am not suicidal and if he appears in your dreams than please just be careful because shortly after he will appear in real life. 
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
Assuming this isn't a shitpost:

Seek medical help. I say this as someone who had an experience a few months ago where my brother exhibited what might or might not have been paranoid delusions. It's scary what a slight chemical imbalance in one's brain can make one believe to be true.
Sometimes a simple dietary supplement can make you feel better. Contrary to pop culture, it doesn't always equate to "meds that'll make you depressed all the time and you don't want to take them". Sometimes there really is a simple fix. It's worth looking into, in any case.

If you don't want us prying into your personal life, then you don't have to follow up to this post. Just know that 90% of people who believe they're being gangstalked or whatever are imagining it, and the odds are good you are as well.
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
Dont be a pussy, just next time you see him, simply beat him up or something.
FishChaser
Debates: 63
FishChaser
This probably isn't supernatural in nature but as someone who has experienced things no one would believe, I don't automatically reject the idea something fucked up is going on. I mean there's a good chance you're trolling but maybe you're being stalked by a fucked up clown guy, who knows.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
as someone who has experienced things no one would believe, I don't automatically reject the idea something fucked up is going on.
I would believe, since I accept the existence of supernatural or fucked up, however I dont recommend defensive gameplay in life since given our design we arent really made to run away.
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
I am hesitant to recommend a course of action here because it would probably involve violence just like your suggestion.
JoeBob
Debates: 2
JoeBob
-->
@Best.Korea
Violence isn’t always the answer. I agree with the other commenter that said to seek help however.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Based
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Fr tho get a gun
Benjamin
Debates: 93
Benjamin
-->
@JoeBob
Violence isn't the answer. It's the question. And the answer is yes.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Benjamin
True
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
Nobody thinks him saying the guy calls himself the Jester isn't a clue?

This is your beloved site president, professional bullshitter.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@JoeBob
Violence isn’t always the answer. I agree with the other commenter that said to seek help however.
I mean, sure, but if someone is actually stalking him, then help wont do anything, however a punch in the face might make stalker reconsider his actions.

FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
If he seeks psychological help they will just assume he's crazy without even considering that something real is going on. That's what they do, everything is just an excuse to feed you meds. That's what they did with me even though I knew something was done to me by someone else and it wasn't just a mental breakdown I randomly had.
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
In fact they made it worse because they said "you're fine" every time I showed real abnormalities in heart rate and blood pressure and tried to gaslight me so hard that "it's just anxiety" that I thought the staff were in on it.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@FishChaser
I am not crazy.  The ĵester . (A name I am.unsure if I am getting correct because of his odd way of pronouncing it) is leaving me physical objects.  If it weren't for the physical objects I would thinknI wasncrazy due to some of the supernatural seeming elements. 

I wonder if my fear is making me project supernatural abilities onto him.  He is real though. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
Psychological help is generally useless, as I was taking meds and getting psychological help for years and it didnt fix anything, so its a bit hard to trust people who earn money from your misfortune, and if he actually told to psychologist what he said here, then they wouldnt believe him at all and would just consider him dangerous and put him on meds which would completely fuck his brain as incorrect medication usually does.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
Next time you see him, just put on a clown mask as well and challenge him to a fist fight, then if he refuses he is most likely a scared vagina.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
I am going to try and starve him out. If NY theory is correct than he is not feeding off of my sould but off of th food that enters my body
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@WyIted
Yes, starve yourself like Best.Korea for the clown man. That should work.

No, it's actually pretty stupid. You should just eat more vegetables. He probably hates vegetables.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@FishChaser
I think he hates pork. If starvation doesn't work I a doing a mono diet of pork
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@WyIted
Great choice, that's the least healthy meat. Pigs have very fatty flesh and both nutrients and toxins are stored in fat much more than in leaner tissues. Since the vast majority of porks are factory farmed and fed a very shitty diet this means you will be getting tons of toxins.

Also it's becoming glaringly obvious that you're just trolling now.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@FishChaser
I have my reasons for stating pork. 
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@WyIted
Yes, because you're stupid. I know.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@FishChaser
You won't understand because you don't believe in the spiritual. I am dealing with a supernatural entity that can take solid form
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@WyIted
Why does this creature hate pork? Is it a Muslim Djinn?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@WyIted
I'm dealing with a supernatural entity that can take solid form.

Have you tried Lactulose?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@FishChaser
Why would a Muslim Djinn want me to side with Israel of Hamas? Why would a Muslim Djinn want me to be as antisemitic Islamic as I have been lately?

Maybe it is. Maybe the j3ster is masquerading as something he is not, but than I don't know why he is doing this to me. What his motives could be
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@zedvictor4
I don't know what that is but his voice grows stronger. I would be wiling to try almost anything. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@WyIted
If Lactulose doesn't work try PMA.