Unification Via Chill Factor { Chill Out Dude }

Author: ebuc

Total: 9
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
True unification? Go to 13:00 time stamp fro prelude to Bose-Einstein Condensate { 14:00 time stamp }.

So now 6 or so ' states of matter '. I did not name them all in the following, but she does in the vid after 13:00 some where in there.

One-ness { Bose-condenstate } > chilled Helium-4 >  plasma { free electrons   } > gas   > liquid > solid

Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Thats very sexy.
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
One-ness { Bose-condenstate } > chilled Helium-4 >  plasma { free electrons   } > gas   > liquid > solid

Unification Via Chill Factor { Chill Out Dude }

Are you aware that solid to liquid to gas to plasma requires more heat and less chilling? Then suddenly you're going to chilled. Maybe you need to rethink it.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
@FLRW
Then suddenly you're going to chilled. Maybe you need to rethink it.

Agreed R-man { still blocking me }  I was in hurry at time of posting. See the PBS vid for better clarity, or not, at bottom of this page.

1} Thermoydnamics and non-thermodynamic states are complicated, depending: Ex temp increase >>>

>>>...Solid > Liquid > Gas > Plasma { free electrons } > free quark-plasma soup/liquid ex discovery in 90's about early Universe.

2} However, go to 7:12 and begin to grasp how Quantum Chromodynamics  Dynamics { QCD } have there own states/phases of matter er neutronium { 7:48 time stamp }

...Note: Roy Kerr of rotational black hole fame, believes neutron stars may be what exist as core of all black holes...

<<< Absolute { approximately } zero <<<  time crystals appear --see 8:40- time stamp-- ergo <<< superconductivity and Bose-einstein states of matter

Humans less dense are like gas, and when congested more like a liquid.

Max Tegmark says consciousness is likened to states of matter 11:40 time stamp.

This vid explains more clearly than vid in post #1

Entropy spreads out over time aka tends toward maximum { disorder } <<< hot to cold <<< ergo Heat Death of Finite Occupied Space Universe

ebuc
ebuc
<<< cool/chill less motion ergo Entropy .....Synergy heat/time more usable motion as energy >>>

Gravity compresses occupied space till it explodes { energy }.

Black hole (  ( 'o' )  ) with neutron star { 'o' } at its core

..." A giant star faces several possible fates when it dies in a supernova. That star can either be completely destroyed, become a black hole, or become a neutron star. "..

time/reality]physical stops?

.." Neutron stars got their name because their cores have such powerful gravity that most positively charged protons and negatively charged electrons in the interior of these stars combine into uncharged neutrons "..

Consciousness '^ ^' as twoness with line of relationships threeness  does not stop existence of occupied space. 'o' rotational consciousness is the at the core of all occupied space existence.

.....outer rotation v (   ) ^ inner rotation ^(   ) v outer rotation...... aka a flow tho not the flow of physical reality time, unless it inverts/invaginates to create the sine-wave flow of physical reality  ------/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/---> ergo usable as energy/observed time
ebuc
ebuc
Go to 1:30 time stamp to see science fiction graphic of dymaxion car in this PBS Space-Time episode.
....note: barring black holes, neutron stars { aka pulsars } are the most extreme celestial objects.....

And since I'm here, I want to remind the reader that with many of these celestial spheroids, we have magnetic toroids surrounding them.

...space (  )(  ) space....... i.e. the cross-section of the minimal,  Quantum Space-time torus { 18 nodal events and 153 lines-of-inter-relationship } of Universe. Or so I speculate.

Recalling also that,
.... This 153 number does  set off one alert of association in my knowledge base. Ex, if I believe the finite set of chemical elements in Universe is 2 * 92 { 92 easily visible ergo positive } regenerative elements, that is 184 { 92 positive and 92 negative ergo, a symmetry }.

However, just now, for first time{ 3/26/23 }, I subtracted 153 from 184 and got the prime number 31p. That is tantalizing since there exists two {left and right } skewed versions of the 5-fold icosahedrons, 31 left and 31 right-skew sets of great circles, and, some animals{ ex humans } have 31 bilateral { left and right } set of spinal nerves.

And recall that, 31 stays prime for six iterations i.e. 31p > 331p > 3,331p  > 33,331p > 333,331p > 3,333,331p and that totals 7 digits/integers in the final set of 3,333,331.

And recall that, Pi^3 = 31.00 62 7 66........... and take recall that the number 7 occurs on the overall 7th numerical location and that is inclusive of both rational numerical side and the irrational decimal side.  We may say that mixing rational and irrational is likened to mixing oranges and apples. Maybe so, yet I leave only some non-sense stones out of consideration,  as they not or much less of significance.

ebuc
ebuc
Waves { fields } and particles { quanta }

/\/\/\/\/*\/\/\/\/*\/\/\/\/

Wave is a Meta-space/conceptual pattern

Quanta { * } is discrete finite measurement of locality { circular finite rotation } within a field of momentum/motion/flow when the mojo moves us to act.

Rotation aka spin induced as 2D great circles or 3D great tori.
Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@ebuc
These seem like strange words.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Tidycraft
Art sometimes presents strangely.