Something changed in society - Now most people are weak

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 29
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
I dont know if its due to vaccines so now the ones who werent supposed to naturally survive are surviving, or is it because of the education system designed to infect people with victim mentality, but today's people are mostly just vaginas and trolls.

So in a way, the society of warriors somehow got replaced by society of crybabies and victims, which I really must say is a serious downgrade and is a sign that humanity wont last long because all the basic survival skills such as survival mentality, courage and persistence have all been eradicated and now we have society where people are so sensitive and easy to mentally break and so easy to be tricked by politicians that I think society has undermined itself and can no longer be maintained but is just headed towards collapse since the amount of all disorders is increasing rapidly.

The rates of autism grow every year, and soon we will reach a point where almost no one is normal regular person, but instead everyone will have some disorder, and everyone will be a victim or think of himself that way.

This needs to stop, as you shouldnt try to be a victim as that is literally the weakest way of life you can possibly have.

Its shame that I was born in this society, since I assume that I am whats left from true warriors who arent afraid of battle and arent afraid to hurt people, and will never paint themselves as victims but always as attackers and conquerors, because real men dont just live, but they destroy.

My goal was to conquer the world, but now I am not sure if thats such a good idea, since world is filled with weakness and there is no way to fix it anymore as strong people were breeding with weak people which made all current offsprings weak, as the product of mixing weak and strong is never going to be a strong product but a weak product.

Only when two strong people breed is when you get strong offspring.

But I think because society abandoned traditional way of life, the breeding was uncontrolled and women after being given a choice but also forced into "1 man and 1 woman" type of marriages, what happened is that women chose inferior men such as rich men or guitar players, and strong men due to being limited to 1 woman couldnt outproduce inferior men who were now being born in large numbers due to vaccinations.

I dont see strong people anywhere anymore, so I am rather certain that all whats left in the world is weak men.

Even I was made weak and gay by society which allowed women to take valuable positions in society, by society which gave women ability to make decisions, and by being forced to live and make friends in a community which consists of nothing but weaknesses, disorders and victims.

I really cant see how will humanity survive at this point, as they have destroyed the strong and multiplied the weak. Now when weak have taken over, society will do a series of bad decisions which will eventually pile up and by mere number of disorders will make society unsustainable and it will all collapse under the weight which these weak people cannot carry.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

You remind me of Aristotle.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
I think this society is best described by Ode To Showa Restoration:

Basically, politicians are corrupt and will destroy society just to get power, and ordinary people are clueless about everything, and rich people only care for money and not for society.

Since society is 99% consisted of these 3 classes, then it follows that such society is set up for failure.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@FLRW
You remind me of Aristotle.
@Aristotle's ghost: We're sorry, you're lessons will outlive this nonsense.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
More than 300 years before the birth of Christ, Aristotle was busy establishing the roots of Western science. A keen observer of nature, he wrote voluminously about the animal life known to him. Like all biologists since, Aristotle needed a systematic way to arrange the creatures he described, a logical way to organize them for description and study. He recognized that certain groups of animals could be placed together on the basis of similarities in structure and that these were separated from other such groups by gaps or discontinuities in form or internal organization. To Aristotle the groups exhibited different levels of complexity that could be ordered from simplest to most complex. Aristotle thus organized all animal life into an ascending, linear sequence, or “scale of beings.” Not surprisingly we humans were at the top of the heap (exalted by virtue of our “rational soul” and “high degree of life”). Diversity, Aristotle seemed to say, can be rank-ordered—and there’s only room for one at the top.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
Diversity, Aristotle seemed to say, can be rank-ordered—and there’s only room for one at the top.
I think until society returns to being Empire with one man (not woman) having all power, until then, we are going to be fucked in many ways and society will sink deeper into disorder until there isnt much society left.
FishChaser
Debates: 62
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
I think a much bigger problem than weakness is stupidity.  Strong people just exist to be beasts of burden and cannon fodder. Society would be better off if it was ruled by very kind and empathetic yet intelligent women than it would be if it was ruled by some hyper-aggressive warmongering man who only cares about status and power.

The only thing I would worry about if women ruled the world is a eugenics program being implemented that seeks to eradicate men who are not handsome and under 6 feet tall, but even if women ruled the world I don't think that's very likely.

You wouldn't last a day in a world like the one you're saying is ideal. Your scrawny, underfed, internet trolling autistic ass would get drafted into the military and killed in 5 minutes while the women wait for all the men to kill each other then inherit the earth as they repopulate with the beta males who were left behind and then society would return even softer than before.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
I think beta males exist because this society produces them, as this society literally rewards beta males, and rewards victims with attention and care. Thus, even if I died within 30 seconds of life in warrior society, then it would still be a more worthy life than life in this society which is going to perish anyway, as any society which rewards the weak will perish.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
Society would be better off if it was ruled by very kind and empathetic yet intelligent women
Thats disgusting.

FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
hyper masculine society: Let's kill each other! Me eat meat get strong! Lay waste to the earth as we fight because we big strong men! Environment destroyed, everyone destroyed, life is carnage life is suffering but it's worth it because one big strong man will rule a pile of dead bodies! Oh no I have heart attack at 45!

Hyper feminine society: We should prioritize safety and come to fair agreements like reasonable adults instead of fighting. We should share resources, eat our vegetables and live to 100. We should accept each other, love each other, except for ugly men and short men because ya'll are gross and can die please. Yes, we are a tolerant and loving society but we still have strong men because we love the alpha males. Yes, do the work for us like a good little beast while us reasonable and kind souls guide society into a golden age. Except for the ugly men, you are totally ick and we will put you in concentration camps.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
Warrior society is the one which is better, despite constant battles, as it forces beta males to man up and become strong to conquer the enemy. On the other hand, feminist society says that everyone should become a vagina, so yeah its a quick way to ruin society, and really any society where women even have right to choose let alone vote is doomed. Plus, warrior society wins by natural selection, since weak are made strong, but in feminist society strong are made weak and disorders multiply until everyone is a mentally ill autistic retard and if thats the society you prefer, then you already have it, even tho it will perish as warrior society will rise again and man will once again gain courage and no longer be afraid of battles or commanding, as feminist society naturally collapses on its own since it multiplies disorders to the point where entire society is too stupid to make basic life decisions and any society which stayed warrior can beat it easily.
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
Warrior society is the one which is better, despite constant battles, as it forces beta males to man up and become strong to conquer the enemy.
You're literally saying "despite constant battles, it forces people who don't want to have constant battles to have them therefore is good". Why is fighting good? Why is being strong more important than peace and safety? Your opinion makes no sense.

Without beta males, military culture wouldn't work because the alpha male leaders need people who follow orders. Society at large also needs beta people for similar reasons. Not everyone can be the alpha.

On the other hand, feminist society says that everyone should become a vagina,
Women are the ones who have an inherent instinct to want to reproduce with alpha males more than beta males.

any society where women even have right to choose let alone vote is doomed
Beta males exist and so do alpha females. Are you saying it's better for beta males to be able to vote and alpha females to not be able to vote? Are you saying that all women should be beta, therefore weaker? Do you really want your sons who are supposed to live a life of battle to be raised by weak beta females and have their genes instead of letting strong alpha women vote and reproduce?

warrior society wins by natural selection
Warrior society literally lost by natural selection. Social Democracy is becoming more popular and Democracies band together and have peaceful and mutually beneficial relations while defending each other from fascist warlike regimes which die out quickly while democracies thrive and survive.

in feminist society strong are made weak and disorders multiply until everyone is a mentally ill autistic retard 
Neurotypical people are inherently mediocre. Almost all geniuses are autistic and none are neurotypical.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
Why is fighting good? Why is being strong more important than peace and safety?
It just is, unless you prefer being weak, then sure do that, but such society falls apart eventually as everyone becomes weaker and weaker until there is no one left to maintain society.
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
If your reason for anything is "it just is" that means you're stupid. Stupidity is worse than any other form of weakness because weak but smart people can be happy, safe, and healthy and therefore win at life more than some strong idiot who gets themselves killed.

You're a pathetic, weak, stupid omega male supporting a system that would crush you and destroy everything it touches. Your vision is negated by mutually assured destruction, by the need to protect the environment or humanity will die, and by the fact that fascism is dying and social democracy is rising.

You are a loser who will die with no money or power, no loved ones and will suffer from disease and die young from shit that could be prevented by simple diet and exercise. But hey, at least you were a big strong warrior right? At least you had the strength to annoy people on the internet like a real man.

You're so fucking pathetic, it disgusts me and I regret trying to give you good advice. I should have encouraged you to keep fucking yourself if anything, but either way you're a waste of time.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
You seem angry, so I guess you dont have what it takes to be a warrior, and once warrior society rises again, which it will, you are gonna have to be strong, and I am not saying that smart is bad, but your weak society cannot maintain itself as the number of incapable people is greatly increasing, and sooner or later it will collapse under its own weight once weaknesses become overwhelming, and at that point societies like China and Russia, which are closer to warrior societies, will take over.
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
Trust me, I'm not angry at you as I cannot afford to be. I am struggling not to be angry at way worse things.

Your vision of society is very anger-based so I'm surprised you see anger as something that disqualifies someone from being a warrior. Especially since you are a very angry little niglet who is angry at the world for shitting on you and for being so feministically inclined.

Your vision allows sociopaths and psychopaths to rise to the top even more than they currently do which means it rewards the most angry people on earth and punishes the most calm.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
Actually, anger is not beneficial in attacking, as proper attack demands persistance, planned attack and execution of planned attack, so we can see that in warrior society anger is a disadvantage, as well as being some environment extremist since its more important to defeat enemies than keep environment good, plus your diet probably wouldnt work either as sometimes you have to eat meat to survive.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
Was that when you , he and Alexander used to hang out?
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@zedvictor4

Yes, how did you know I was a time traveler?
Mall
Debates: 336
Mall
-->
@Best.Korea
Sounds like good news since overpopulation is an argument you tout as valid.
WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
This will explain everything

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory
WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/0191886988900591
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
Quantum entanglement.
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
Autism isn't weakness.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
Weakness is the inability to make survival judgements.

Or a lack of strength to implement survival strategy.

Or a reliance upon others to make survival judgements and/or implement survival strategy.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RationalMadman
Not all forms of autism are weakness, some are even very beneficial. But I am concerned about non-beneficial forms specifically.
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@zedvictor4
If you put any autistic person other than a low functioning autistic person against neurotypicals in a survival scenario, you will realise the error of confusing autism for dependence.

The autistic are more dependent in this socially constructed world where manipulation and all of it matter too much. When it comes down to surviving on the bare minimum and managing resources and organising in complete chaos, autism is fundamental advantage. I would go as far as to say autism was actually a deviation leading to a new evolution subset, not homosapiens, however due to society taming natural selection it was unsuccessful at properly branching out. I believe similarly about ADHD. There is a reason they come with several advantages not just disadvantages and this isn't properly understood yet because psychiatrists think they're in the same category as schizophrenia which is pure disadvantage. OCD when not too severe and properly handled makes someone ridiculously skilled at detail noticing and precision type work. ADHD makes people severely high in physical endurance but lower in mental endurance unless they happen to 'hyperfocus' on the activity, it also makes people really good at multitasking but bad if only one of the multiple tasks was the one that needed to be finished and the rest are distractions. Autism makes one worse in social situations and small talk type stuff but superior in solitary work scenarios and objective-focused talks where neurotypicals suffer significantly due to boredom.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
I wasn't suggesting that weakness was necessarily a symptom of autism.

I was merely suggesting how one might define weakness.

Though as you rightly stated, autism does not necessarily have inbuilt coping strategies.

Neither does neurotypicality.

And for sure, one could variously sub classify the species on the basis of variations.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
I was merely suggesting how one might define weakness.

Inability to do work aka no energy.

Energy = ability to do work.

Entropy less work overtime

Synergy more work over time via biologic life { Synergy }.