Anyone that believes undocumented immigrants should have no rights has not thought this through

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 12
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
If someone has no rights, then it means someone can shoot you, eat your body, and legally get away with it because you would have no rights.

Either you believe undocumented immigrants should get at least some rights or you support the right to cannibalize undocumented immigrants.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@TheUnderdog
So there's this swarthy guy just disembarked from the dinghy.

Am I feeling hungry?

I would suggest that Planet earth is his right.

And that not everyone is an asshole.
RationalMadman
Debates: 568
RationalMadman
-->
@zedvictor4
Meet them, greet them, join them, eat them.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
Not the vegan mantra.

Not that I'm vegan.

Do we taste like pork or chicken?

Mrs Lovett's pies were supposedly the best.

Yum Yum, you would never know unless you new.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@zedvictor4
Out of the common meats eaten, pigs have the diet closest to us as they're pure omnivores. Perhaps this is a god-given reason some religious prophets preached to avoid it. Regardless, the answer would be pork out of the major eaten meats. We are a drier meat in between chicken and pork, less like beef.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
or you support the right to cannibalize undocumented immigrants.
“What’d you say, LUNCH!?”

IlDiavolo
Debates: 0
IlDiavolo
-->
@RationalMadman
Out of the common meats eaten, pigs have the diet closest to us as they're pure omnivores. Perhaps this is a god-given reason some religious prophets preached to avoid it.
I've heard that pork is related to several diseases like cancer, hepatitis e, and even multiple sclerosis.

So, whoever banned the pork in the israeli diet must have had a lot of knowledge about pathology. It was very likely an alien.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@IlDiavolo
Pigs have the best immune system of all mammals, it is unparalleled. It is why they can thrive in mud, shit etc. They can easily harbor harmful bacteria and viruses that rip us humans to shreds.

Nothing within mammals other than relative of pig like boar and warthog come close to its immune system.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@RationalMadman
What I mean is that pork causes all the diseases I mentioned before. Not sure why but this is what scientists point out.

Same for dairy products, I think jews have some rules for that too.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@IlDiavolo
You can't catch cancer from eating normal food unless it is radiated but some severely artificial things in food can lead to cancers or too much of something can aggravate it

Pork can food poison as all meats can and pigs can harbor worms even and be fine because their bodies are brutal. They can endure stuff that would break apart other mammals, parasites, diseases, etc.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@RationalMadman
Yes, we can. Dairy food is associated with cancer risk, for example. 

If you check these health channels in Youtube you can find several physicians recommending to not consume dairy food. I don’t remember the reasons but I don’t consume milk or cheese long time ago, only yogurt. 

I also got pork out of my diet for the same reason. It was difficult to me because the meat of pig is really delicious.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
When you cook yours, do you baste with bacon fat.

I personally do not enjoy the liver, with or without fava beans and a nice chianti.

Though I do enjoy fava beans and a nice red, occasionally...But not necessarily at the same time.