Author: Mopac

Total: 135
Goldtop
Debates: 0
Goldtop
-->
@Mopac
There is no doubt in my mind
You have a mind? Where? Why isn't it working? Perhaps, the switch never got turned on?

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Goldtop
Still waiting on the refutation of Evolution you kept on about for so long, that is, until you had to leave ddo for having to endure the humiliation of making that claim. It's no wonder you're here under a new account. Hilarious.

You really missed me, didn't you, oldy?

No wonder now why you struggle too much to debate with others, you have the brain of a chicken. But still, it's really funny to have you here. What would we do without you!! Lol.

Have a nice happy new year, oldy. Take care.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@IlDiavolo
Refutation of Evolution? I didn't think so. Run away now you never had a bolt to shoot.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@disgusted
And you must be bullpoop. You really enjoy pity, don't you?

Get a life, dude!!

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@IlDiavolo
Pity is all I have to offer you. Evolution liar?
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@IlDiavolo
You really missed me, didn't you, oldy?
I did miss the side splitting hilarity of your over the top claims. No wonder you were trying to hide.

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Goldtop
I never hide like YOU.. already know. Right, Dan? Lol.

If I had wanted to hide I wouldn't have revealed information about DDO as I actually did, that is why EtrnlVw recognised me.

As to the "over the top claims", I've never stated something that I can't explain or debate.

Il Diavolo
WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
RELIGION :   A particular variety of such belief, especially when organized into a system of doctrine and practice: 

There are definitions...perspectives....+++ SO WHAT ?  are humans that STUPID ...that DUMBED DOWN........YES....

Only the Middle East Jesus and Allah Religious constructs are dedicated to global assimilation and slavery to their
totally RETARDED and OPPRESSIVE Dogma/Doctrine....

Look at the posts just in this FORUM by Church VAMPIRES....whose only interest is to promote their version of

"GOD" Church, Dogma....they totally dismiss billions of individuals and other perspectives regarding SPIRITUALITY..

When Native Americans were approached by CHURCH VAMPIRES it did not take long to CONDEMN THEM, break
up their families and relegate them to parched land without keeping their BELIEFS intact...

'GOD" ?  the Jesus construct was used as a TOOL to infiltrate and ultimately use as a TOOL/SCAPEGOAT to marginalize
the TRIBES into obscurity and irrelevance.   

All of the Native American Tribes were highly SPIRITUAL..they did not force their ways on others like the CHRISTIAN
and MUSLIM Parasite Vampires do. These parasites BELIEVE nothing...they want POWER and CONTROL...

Ever hear or see Buddhists or Hare Krishnas using FEAR-INTIMIDATION-VIOLENCE against anyone for not accepting their 
perspectives ?    

The Jesus and Allah psychopaths deliberately relegate all HUMANS into the worthless FARM ANIMAL category..they must be
dumbed down and OBEY some Parasite Vampire clown ina Halloween Glory Gown and his idiotic Dogma/Doctrines because 
they are to stupid to think for themselves....GUESS NOT...when the majority of humans are deprived and oppressed...from 
access to information and resources to grow intellectually....

Discuss any other RELIGION than this idiotic Christian and Muslim hoax....these Parasites acknowledge NOTHING but what
they have been BRAINWASHED to BELIEVE....

Humans do NOT need "GODS" or RELIGIONS..to Exist-Thrive-Die....the CHOICE MUST BE as easy to consider as a search
of information  in a Library..."GOD" the Christian and muslim GODS need to be relegated to Mythology with Zeus and Odin...

No harm is done in these 2 GOD's names....it's about time for the Christian and Muslim to be reduced to SO WHAT...if YOU
BELIEVE...whatever...keep the rest of humanity out of YOUR psychotic OPPRESSION to convert...disgusting

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@WisdomofAges
Translation

"I am an ignorant bigot"

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Atheist hate theists cause they think they are sheep but I find atheist to be as much of a herd animal as any other human only crappier. 
WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
NO HUMAN is some retarded LABEL.....those FOOLS who attach idiotic words to their IDENTITY are HYPNOTIZED to believe the meaning 
some Parasite Vampire invented for it...

ATHEIST ?   a meaningless word attached to any HUMAN that is NOT concerned-interested-worshipping-accepting another person's interpretation regarding some GOD construct or Religious construct built on the supposed GOD...like SO WHAT...why should anyone give a CRAP about some
Ancient Comic Book Creation story !   

Most of the GODS humans invented are no longer worshipped...many have been relegated to Mythology for entertainment...nothing serious...

NO NO NO says the Jesus and Allah Parasite VAMPIRES....all must accept and OBEY the TRUE GOD ?   

??????? So why are there so many GODS still remaining...if this JESUS hoax was a FACT ?  all other "GODS" would be relegated to 
Mythology... or humanity would accept the ALLAH God farce...and these 2 GODS only represent Middle East constructs...

If a person accepts ALLAH...then all who do not........... are ATHEISTS...
If a person accepts JESUS...then all who do not............are ATHEISTS

Everyone is an ATHEIST because the so called "GOD" they accept is not the same as the other persons "GOD"....it's all a SCAM...

"GOD" the word is a Roman catholic Church invention....400 AD...by some clown who was translating the Hebrew/greek Bible Comic Book
into East Germanic (GOTHIC)....

The word is used as a TOOL to degrade-dehumanize-attack-incite violence +++ to many negative effects to list...WHY ?  power and control

a 3 year child is an ATHEIST for not BELIEVING and ACCEPTING some idiotic "GOD" construct....what if it is not exposed to all this Religious garbage .......and like billions of other humans of all ages.....who could care less about this "GOD" hoax...why bother with some LABEL ?

You do not BELIEVE in ALLAH-KRISHNA-ODIN-SANTA CLAUS......then YOU are an ATHEIST ?   NO you just don't give a crap about
this Parasite Vampire Psychopathy over some human fabricated "GOD" and Religious CULT attached to it !   R E T A R D E D .....
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@WisdomofAges
Flagged. If allowed to stand the mods are liars
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@WisdomofAges
Translation: I am a nihilist, and I like to project my stupidity by calling others retarded

disgusted
disgusted
@polywanna
Most witches hate everybody.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
If atheist can claim to know every witch I can claim to know there are gods.