Any Advice?

Author: JoeBob

Total: 9
JoeBob
Debates: 2
JoeBob
I’m a bit on the younger side for this website, considering I’m still not in high school🥲.With that being said, state exams are coming up, and while I have done good on them, I wanna do better. What should I improve on to get better scores? The subjects are math, ELA, and science.

Also if you are going to say to study, I will respectfully ignore it. I hate studying and I always will. I never get anything new from studying. And in this case we only know what the subjects are, not the material, so studying is useless in this scenario anyways.

And no, this isn’t the SAT or ACT. It’s some stupid middle school exam. I don’t entirely know what it does but I think it determines how much you learned and who you will be with the next year.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
It’s probably an EOC if you’re in the US. You can’t really study for those. My advice would be to check out the exams from previous years. If you can do those within the time limit with a reasonably score, you should be fine.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
TBH if you're planning to go to public highschool than middle school grades do not matter at all. Freshman year is when you should lock in
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Obviously you should develop good study habits but the last thing you should worry about is the score
WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
-->
@JoeBob
I’m a bit on the younger side for this website, considering I’m still not in high school🥲.With that being said, state exams are coming up, and while I have done good on them, I wanna do better. What should I improve on to get better scores? The subjects are math, ELA, and science.
If you even have to try your life is already over. I never even tried and always killed it in exams. 

Also if you are going to say to study, I will respectfully ignore it. I hate studying and I always will. I never get anything new from studying. And in this case we only know what the subjects are, not the material, so studying is useless in this scenario anyways.
Just be smart bro. Google nootropics and experiment with them.

And no, this isn’t the SAT or ACT. It’s some stupid middle school exam. I don’t entirely know what it does but I think it determines how much you learned and who you will be with the next year.
Here is the no bullshit thing those exams decide and the only thing those exams decide. How much funding the government gives your school specifically. Nobody but you will ever know what you scored in those exams. They measure your teachers competence and no your teacher will never admit that. 

I have slept with teachers a this is the most stressful time of year for them, because your scoring on those exams effects them. If you like your teacher and want he school to have enough funding to give her a raise than give a shit. If your teacher sucks, let her suffer
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@JoeBob
If you think I am bullshitting you about what these tests actually are for. The secret teachers don't want you to know, here you go https://policyvspolitics.org/government-mandated-standardized-tests-for-schools/#:~:text=Local%20school%20districts%20must%20administer,lose%20some%20federal%20education%20funding.
WyIted
WyIted
That one was mostly about federal funding but districts also tie test results to teacher pay

Which is fair. If you want to pretend we all are equal and that teaching minorities are literally the same as teaching white kids than technically test scores would reflect hat belief in equality and would be a measure of how much a teacher sucks at her job.

If these liberal teachers don't like it because it leaves less funding or lower teacher pay for schools in black neighborhoods than these liberal teachers need to explain why they re racists
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
-->
@JoeBob
Well, I failed in school, so I probably shouldnt be giving any advice, except maybe try learning using AI, since I feel AI is useful but I didnt have it when I was student.
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
If you even have to try your life is already over. I never even tried and always killed it in exams
That reminds me of me in some subjects.

Some subjects I didnt even try at, yet I was best in class because of how suited for me they were. But most subjects I failed as I had no interest in them and my brain just refused to learn them.