IN GOD WE TRUST .

Author: Mall

Total: 7
Mall
Debates: 336
Mall
How do you feel having the "IN GOD WE TRUST" dollar bill reign over your life?

In one way or another there's rule over your life.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
I am 1000% more concerned about the ever increasing  devaluation of the dollar  than what is written on it. 
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
I thought Dollar was God, so it actually just  says

"In Dollar we trust".
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

I can't wait until Trump drives the USA into bankruptcy and when China takes over they make me a Division Manager.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
If USA loses, it wont be because China and Russia were smarter, but because Americans elect defensive idiots such as Trump. If you look at Trump's foreign policy plans, they always include giving Russia, China and North Korea exactly what they want, like signing peace in Ukraine by giving Russia territory, basically rewarding Russia instead of punishing it.

USA has come from a long way of destroying its enemies, like it destroyed Axis in WW2, it destroyed Soviet Union which was far greater and more powerful than Russia is today. USA did that not by being peaceful and giving enemies territory, but by attacking them from all angles, both turning their own people against them, and preventing them from spreading such as by destroying Soviets in Afghanistan and South Korea. If USA was seeking peaceful solutions at that time, then today we would have Soviet Union controlling the world and USA would be insignificant on a world scale. So from practical experience, USA must stick to successful strategies of the past and not fall victim of peaceful mentality which would help Russia. When an enemy attacks your allies, thats really not a time to be peaceful unless you want to help the enemy.

9 days later

Mall
Debates: 336
Mall
-->
@Best.Korea
There's nothing you do that the dollar does not authorize like an  other authority being in the system of economics.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Mall
There's nothing you do that the dollar does not authorize
Well stated.