Joe Biden abandons Israel as an ally.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 12
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot

Joe Biden actively calls for a ceasefire, officially alienating the pro-Jewish vote.

Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Israel is a bad ally anyway, as we need allies which make us look good and not the ones which turn entire muslim world against us, which is 1 billion people.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@Greyparrot
The President’s position is informed by his belief that there are “good people on both sides.”

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@cristo71
Listen Jack, here's the deal, I was in Gaza last week, Not a Joke!

But guess what? We are America for crying out loud, we can do anything!

Well, anyway.....
cristo71
cristo71
-->
@Greyparrot
The real enemy is Cornpop. He’s a bad dude!
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@cristo71
My son was killed in Gaza, so I know how bad it is to lose someone.
This is why we need a cease fire to stop those dog-faced lying pony soldiers.
Together we can end shrinkflation and junk fees.
“God save the queen,”
WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
-->
@cristo71
The President’s position is informed by his belief that there are “good people on both sides.”
He wouldn't be wrong and I would hope the right would not stoop to the lefts level and use that phrasing to claim he supports hamas
cristo71
cristo71
-->
@WyIted
I’m not saying he supports Hamas, I am saying that a US President cannot effectively be on both sides of this conflict involving an ally. He only attempts to do so because his voter base happens to be split over the issue.
WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
-->
@cristo71
I thought it was making fun of Trump for saying that Charlottesville had good people on both sides 
cristo71
cristo71
-->
@WyIted
That’s not exactly what Trump was saying, and yes, I was also making fun of people who believe that was exactly what Trump was saying.
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Best.Korea
Israel is a bad ally anyway, as we need allies which make us look good and not the ones which turn entire muslim world against us, which is 1 billion people.
The muslim world are bad allies. They think we should throw the sexual deviants off buildings. As someone who would get thrown off buildings for sexual deviancy in 80% of the world I don't want anyone else to have to worry about that.

Pick allies by first by character and then by ideology. Never convenience or else you will end up with no friends soon enough.

The US has pissed off Greece, our cultural grandpappy in favor of step nomads turned islamic imperialists. Pointless. The Turks cannot be trusted and do not love us. The Helenes might have done both.

The US pissed off India for the petty and transient convenience of Pakistan being opposed to the USSR.

Every time we pick islamics over people with more compatible values the world ends up worse for it and we go down in reputation. I say we take those sanctions that were levied against Russia and Putin and apply them equally.

"Anti-LGBT culture with questionable elections and territorial ambitions" - Not just a Russian thing
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
So he is hated by pro Israeli voters and pro Palestinian voters. Huh.

He supports Israel both too much and not enough. His policy must be just right then.