The transgender man.

Author: Mall

Total: 18
Mall
Debates: 336
Mall
When a woman goes through the complete transition, has that woman disintegrated her specific exclusive unique reproductive function?

Namely giving birth to children.

This topic was inspired by the way of those that are not looking at things on a grand scale but in a conventional social influence.

Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
The duty of every woman is to give birth to as many children as possible.
FishChaser
Debates: 62
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
No, the biological incentive of every man is to impregnate as many women as possible. For women it is to be as picky as possible about which men they let impregnate them to filter out inferior genes.

Having as many children as possible does not benefit anything. The planet is overpopulated and I have never seen an intelligent person who has that goal in my life.

I once knew a guy who had like 9 kids because he thought "winning" meant reproducing as much as possible but he was constantly stressed out and struggling to afford taking care of all his kids.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
Having as many children as possible does not benefit anything. The planet is overpopulated
Actually, the larger the population, the more resources and intelligence your country has. So a woman should marry a capable man as soon as possible and give birth to as many children as possible to increase power of the Empire.

Now, if you discourage reproduction, then you will just be replaced by those who dont.

JoeBob
Debates: 2
JoeBob
-->
@Best.Korea
I once knew a guy who had like 9 kids because he thought "winning" meant reproducing as much as possible but he was constantly stressed out and struggling to afford taking care of all his kids.
Let me present to you, a state of the art option, super high tech:

adoption

FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
Quality should be put over quantity. If your philosophy was correct on this then Africa would be thriving. The quality of education, housing, food and water are all more important than the sheer number of new people being born.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
@FishChaser
@JoeBob
All points true, within their own contexts.

What we need is a GOD.

So that we can ask them if we are performing correctly in accordance with universal evolutionary principles and required outcomes.

Saw the first of a short series of documentaries yesterday evening, about Nigeria.

Episode 1. focussing on Lagos.

It was  difficult not to come to the conclusion that species evolution is just a chaotic consequence of the universal evolutionary process.

Do we need 8 billion people in order to fulfil our universal purpose?

Do we have a purpose?

Did transgenderism just morph out of the miasma of material chaos?

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
Quality should be put over quantity. If your philosophy was correct on this then Africa would be thriving. The quality of education, housing, food and water are all more important than the sheer number of new people being born.
Africa is thriving, at least some countries in it are, and all are actively replacing the population of USA and Europe as we speak.

Also, China and India are both thriving, and China is even challenging USA.

You may prefer quality over quantity, but statistically, there is always a certain percentage of smart people among those who are born, so naturally the more people are born, the more smart people are born as well.

And if your birth rates are less than 2 per woman, then your population is shrinking and getting older, causing drain on economy.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
The requirements of the super-smart get ever more challenging.

Whereas button pushers are ten a penny.

And hangers on are a million a penny.

We will either need to genetically engineer the future smart, or hand over the reins to another intelligence.

With regards to Lagos as mentioned above.

Just millions and millions of young people of no real practical value, other that self-maintenance.

Soldiers perhaps, because I know that you like that sort of inference.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
If you look at countries such as USA, India, China and Russia, you see that they all have very large population.

So USA maintains its population by importing people from Africa, Mexico, Asia...ect.

It would be much more simple if women in USA gave more births instead of USA being forced to import people from countries who actually have high birth rates.

World is a competition, and if you wont reproduce, then someone else will.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
Soldiers perhaps, because I know that you like that sort of inference.
Yes, I like when a country has lots of soldiers. Thats why I hold that simple division of a country is:

1. Soldiers

2. Workers (to do simple work)

3. Intelligence (for technology and invention, and leadership)

Now, each of these has its own further divisions, but this is the simplest accurate setup there is.

FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
War is primitive and stupid. We should have a global government which is divided into smaller states, with each current individual country becoming like a US state to the larger global government. And it should be a social democracy except with a little more workplace democracy and a little bit of technocracy to keep people's subjective opinions out of matters of science.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
War is primitive and stupid. 
Well, sure, but if you want to protect yourself, then better learn about war. If Ukraine refused to go to war and didnt learn about war, then Ukraine would be Russia today.

I prefer psychological warfare, because after studying humans, I learned that they are consisted of body, weapon(attack) and mind.

If you destroy enemy's mind, then you need not worry about his attack.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Ultimately.

Do you think it matters who does or doesn't reproduce?

Or do you think that certain types produce the best brains?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
Do you think it matters who does or doesn't reproduce?
Well, I think it matters that people try to reproduce, as current people are stupid and making more smart people would improve the world and make everyone's lives better.

Or do you think that certain types produce the best brains?
I think smart people mostly produce smart people, but its not a guarantee since I am the smartest person in the world, but my parents are very stupid. Well, if I had smarter parents, I would be even more smarter probably.
Mall
Mall
-->
@Best.Korea
What about barren women?

Do they get relieved of said duty?
Mall
Mall
-->
@FishChaser
Why can't this incentive exist without sexual jealousy?
Mall
Mall
Being against a woman transitioning is in conflict with being for choice of abortion. Anybody to challenge me to a debate on that or do not because you're in agreement.