Bill of Attainder by other means

Author: ADreamOfLiberty

Total: 7
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty

Need to kill a political opponent? Well you could send your goons to "convict" him and then he just happens to die in custody, or you could "convict" him and then let the assassins go after him.

You know, whatever works. Just remember USA is always democratic and the people the Pentagon doesn't like never are!

P.S. Unlike Underdog's misinformation, this is based in fact.
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
If that corrupt shit stain on humanity died, most shouldn't care anyway.

He prides himself on being better than the Illuminati at their own game. Let's see.
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
That's what the pro putin people said about navalny.
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
Putin and Trump have a lot in common.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
I think that Trump is currently the greater narcissist.

Putin currently suffers the greater paranoia and is somewhat more megalomaniacal.

Which isn't to say, that given the opportunity, Trump would not be the same as Putin,

Trump is clearly the greater orange and the more radically bouffant.

Though in this respect, I would suggest that given the opportunity, Putin would not be the same as Trump.

And we currently have a King with prostate woes and a little Indian guy.

So, given the opportunity........?

Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
I dont have significant political opponents, since my politics is based on conquering the world, and modern techhnology will conquer the world for me. Its kinda like being born and your victory is already certain and inevitable so you dont really have to do anything in life. The only think I wish for is that I was born some time later so I dont have to wait, but this is okay too.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty

Need to kill a political opponent? Well you could send your goons to "convict" him and then he just happens to die in custody, or you could "convict" him and then let the assassins go after him.

You know, whatever works. Just remember USA is always democratic and the people the Pentagon doesn't like never are!

P.S. Unlike Underdog's misinformation, this is based in fact.

And if that doesn't work, we can always zap his ass with our Jewish Space Lasers.

You guys don't realize just how vast the vast conspiracy is, it's really really vast.

There is nothing you can do about it, it's that vast.