Pascal’s School Shooting II

Author: Benjamin

Total: 35
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@ebuc
Does Norwegian Law allow us to say Ratman is a whack job drama queen.

The greater whack job is this thread.  See 3RU7AL vid to see how whacky it can get with philosophy in regards to the label God { clearly not well defined from the get go }.

When does philosophy go whacky?  This thread is good { God } example.

Heaven > God > Aborted Child{?} as if a fetus is breathing child.

Philosophy  can get whacky for sure, and religous God chatter puts whacky icing on top of whacky philosophy.

Which came first whacky philosophy or whacky religion?

Which has more quacks participating. Philosophy or Religion?
Most philosophical discussions about God are innane, but that is no excuse for Ratman's nonsense. It is absolutely idiotic for Ratman to insist we report the thread to the police because it advocates terrorism.  That's wacky even for a whack job like Ratman. his whiney baby bullshit is mean spirited and stupid.

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
You must contact the police about this ASAP it isn't a joke anymore. This is actionable. I already thought it was his previous thread but this is too much, he may convince someone else to do it either way. - Ratman
Reported for advocating the false reporting of a serious law enforcement emergency.  

This is actionable, it amounts to a pattern of criminal harassment of those he opposes on this site.

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
@oromagi
You must contact the police about this ASAP it isn't a joke anymore. This is actionable. I already thought it was his previous thread but this is too much, he may convince someone else to do it either way. - Ratman
Reported for advocating the false reporting of a serious law enforcement emergency.  

This is actionable, it amounts to a pattern of criminal harassment of those he opposes on this site.

ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@Sidewalker
My concerns were not R-man, rather this thread and I quoted Benjamin.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
The FSM opposes Pascal's Wager, and according to Pascal's Wager there's infinite gain for rejecting it in the name of His noodly appendage.