I'm voting for Biden and I don't think MAGA arguments against him are good

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 36
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
MAGA: He has dementia.

Me: He debated against Trump in 2020 and he was mentally sharp.

MAGA: That's because he had aderol in his system.

Me: So what?  Trump can't function without food in his stomach.  If Trump needs food, then he can get food.  If Biden needs meds, then he can get meds.  Nothing wrong with that.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

I always thought you were very smart.
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
Trump will just help US enemies.

If Ukraine falls, US and Europe will lose significant amount of trade potential and it will all go to Russia.

Its not Biden's fault that Putin attacked Ukraine. It is Putin's fault, and he started in 2014, much before Biden even came to be president.

Russia promised and guaranteed not to invade Ukraine and still invaded it anyway, because promises mean nothing to Russia.

Its a country which started "information war" in an attempt to bring USA down by spreading pro-Russian propaganda in USA and anti-US propaganda in USA.

Look up "Russia information war".

They are not just using it against Ukraine, as we see many people living in USA but being anti-US and pro-Russia.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@FLRW
rofl aderol and food, what's the difference?

What a joke the user base of this site is.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Look up "Russia information war".
Lol, I am too busy trying to click off all the spam links of "support Ukraine" funded with our tax dollars paid to the MIC to spam me endlessly with the war propaganda I never asked for.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I read that and literally choked while eating lol
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
rofl aderol (sic) and food, what's the difference?
One could even say it’s an adderall to oranges comparison.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Look at all these smart people!
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Lol, I am too busy trying to click off all the spam links of "support Ukraine" funded with our tax dollars paid to the MIC to spam me endlessly with the war propaganda I never asked for.
I am not going to dignify that with a response.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

A new study on Fox News has shown that on average, Trump supporters who classified themselves as “mega fans” and joined in one or more caravans had an average IQ of 74.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
This thread is full of smart people. I always knew.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@TheUnderdog

"MAGA: He has dementia.

Me: So what?  Trump can't function without food in his stomach.  If Trump needs food, then he can get food.  If Biden needs meds, then he can get meds.  Nothing wrong with that"

This what you think about when choosing who to vote for as President? We are all doomed.

TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@FLRW
I appreciate that.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@sadolite
Alright, so I would assume you've conceded the, "Biden has dementia" argument.

What makes Biden a bad president?
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@FLRW
A new study on Fox News has shown that on average, Trump supporters who classified themselves as “mega fans” and joined in one or more caravans had an average IQ of 74.
I want to see the link to that.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty

What a joke the user base of this site is.

Do you want to insult my intelligence or change my mind?
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@TheUnderdog
I never said anything about Biden. I asked is that what you think about when choosing a President. All I think about are their policies that concern me most. IE: Taxes, endless accumulation of debt, an out out control southern boarder, endless 0 cost benefit regulations, just to name a few. Who is more likely to address those issues in a way that will be beneficial and not just throw more gas on those fires.  That is who I will vote for. 

This, below, utterly fucking meaningless and useless to me as a measure for a Presidential decision. I just as soon train monkeys to color in  dots on everyone's ballots and let the chips fall where they may if this is a intellectual measure to vote for one candidate over another. >>>>

MAGA: He has dementia.

Me: So what?  Trump can't function without food in his stomach.  If Trump needs food, then he can get food.  If Biden needs meds, then he can get meds.  Nothing wrong with that"

TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@sadolite
Taxes
Tax policy stays roughly the same under Trump and Biden for most Americans.  There are small differences, but it's not much.

endless accumulation of debt
You would have an easier time paying off the debt if there were higher taxes on the globalists.  But this is more backed by Biden than Trump.  Are you anti debt or are you pro globalist?  Because if you are anti-debt, then you would want to raise taxes on the globalists (democrat plan).

an out out control southern boarder
74% favor legal status for those brought to US illegally as children as Supreme Court weighs DACA | Pew Research Center states that 75% of the US population is anti deportation, and therefore anti ICE.  Given that the mainstream media overall is very pro ICE, you could say anti ICE people are the silent majority.  About 25% are pro ICE.

But Pew Research is Leftist propaganda
You may say.

Here is another poll from Pew Research:

Americans’ Complex Views on Gender Identity and Transgender Issues | Pew Research Center states that 60% of the US population believes Caitlyn Jenner is a man.

So the majority of the US population that believes Caitlyn Jenner is a man are anti ICE.

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@TheUnderdog

Do you want to insult my intelligence or change my mind?
Do you want to change mine?

TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Yes.

Now can you answer my question?
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@TheUnderdog
No, my goal is not to change your mind. It's to debunk bad logic by identifying fallacies and pointing out absurdities.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
No, my goal is not to change your mind. It's to debunk bad logic by identifying fallacies and pointing out absurdities.
And what's the point of that?  Like consider the following car:

You say the car is blue; I say the color is gray.  You use logic to prove this car is in fact blue.  Why would you want to do this?
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@TheUnderdog
To be certain the car is blue.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
You didn't answer my question.  Why would you want to fight so hard over the color of a car?
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@ILikePie5
I read that and literally choked while eating lol
Where is the flaw in my logic?

If you can't function without sleep, then sleep.  If you can't function without food, then get food.  If you can't function without aderol, then get aderol.

It's a drug that's easy to get.  
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@TheUnderdog
You don't get to change your question and then claim I didn't answer it.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@TheUnderdog
It's a drug that's easy to get. 
So is cocaine, and it sure gives you energy, but it can't be maintained at the dosage required to counteract his obvious dementia. Food and sleep can.  We know Biden is not on it all the time at the same dosages, that's why he can't answer questions off the cuff, face the press without scripted questions, and often has more gaffes towards the end of a public appearance.

Another big difference is transparency. Everybody knows Donald Trump drinks, eats, and sleeps. If Biden admitted he was only coherent while on powerful stimulants, he would never have been unduly elected.

This should be obvious. If it's not obvious you don't have the basic life experience (or capacity to understand) to be participating in world-view-level (full context) debates, which is something I would say is true considering many other things you've said or presumed.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
So your argument is that you build up a tolerance for Anderol (just like heroin) that can't be re completed with more aderol the next dose and unlike aderol, food doesn't have a tolterance build up?

If this is your argument, then Biden can do a livestream debate with Trump.  If Biden is mentally there during the debate, then it's safe to assume there is no significant tolterance build up for whatever drug he is taking (if any) to stay mentally alert.  If Biden snores during the next debates, then he gets deemed upfit to be POTUS and his VP (Kamala Harris; whom nobody believes has mental decline) and the election is Harris vs Trump (which if Biden gets impeached due to mental decline, then treat the Biden vs Trump election as a Harris vs Trump election).  I would vote for Kamala Harris over Trump (Mr. Jan 6).

If Biden admitted he was only coherent while on powerful stimulants, he would never have been unduly elected.
If Trump admitted that he couldn't mentally function without coffee, then none of his supporters would care.  I would treat Biden the same way with whatever drug he takes to stay mentally there (if any).
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@TheUnderdog
So your argument is that you build up a tolerance for Anderol (just like heroin) that can't be re completed with more aderol the next dose and unlike aderol, food doesn't have a tolterance build up?
That is a fact, I wouldn't call that a primary point.

The primary point is that his brain is broken and if that wasn't a problem they wouldn't be hiding it and the drugs they use to tease moments of clarity out of it.

Your brain may as well be broken for (apparently) not seeing the difference between prescription high-level stimulants and food.

If this is your argument, then Biden can do a livestream debate with Trump.  If Biden is mentally there during the debate, then it's safe to assume there is no significant tolterance build up for whatever drug he is taking (if any) to stay mentally alert.]
How about this, somebody asks Biden point blank if he's taking drugs to mental acuity and to provide a blood test before going on stage.

I would vote for Kamala Harris over Trump (Mr. Jan 6).
You spread lies, it's not good to follow your example.

If Biden admitted he was only coherent while on powerful stimulants, he would never have been unduly elected.
If Trump admitted that he couldn't mentally function without coffee, then none of his supporters would care.
Most would take it as a joke, and it's known that coffee does not temporarily alleviate symptoms of Dementia or Alzheimers.

I would treat Biden the same way with whatever drug he takes to stay mentally there (if any).
But you are nuts, and this is another reason why liberty and modular independent government is so important. You're insanity should almost exclusively damage your own life, not mine.

Because your insanity is a threat to my life, you are a threat to my life, and I need to prepare to neutralize that threat as it manifests through government.

It is a great irony that you would mention Jan 6 as supporting factor for your insanity when that is a counter-attack made necessary by insanity like yours.

You are lost to civilized discourse already, you can't dangle yourself as bait for compromise.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
The primary point is that his brain is broken and if that wasn't a problem they wouldn't be hiding it and the drugs they use to tease moments of clarity out of it.
Or maybe they ignore it because they've learned that MAGA world will always believe Biden has dementia.  When Trump said Obama was born in Africa and he needed a birth certificate as proof, Obama did what he could and sent a photo of his birth certificate.  Trump didn't change his mind, and despite that, over 1/3 Americans believe Obama was probably or definitely born in Africa (PolitiFact | Blog twists Obama statement about being first president from Kenya).

This 1/3 doesn't care about facts; they care about macho man chrisma (which Trump has).  Biden has done numerous clips where he is mentally there; but MAGA world isn't interested in changing their minds.  For them, feelings don't care about the facts.

Your brain may as well be broken for (apparently) not seeing the difference between prescription high-level stimulants and food.
Snowflake insult right here.

somebody asks Biden point blank if he's taking drugs to mental acuity and to provide a blood test before going on stage.
I'm fine with them asking him if he does drugs for mental health; but I'm scared of blood tests, so I don't expect Biden to be willing to give blood tests.  I would be more fine with a urine test; but if Biden comes back clean, then I don't expect the MAGA world to believe he's mentally competent.

You spread lies, it's not good to follow your example.
I don't lie about politics; everything I say I believe is true.

Most would take it as a joke, and it's known that coffee does not temporarily alleviate symptoms of Dementia or Alzheimers.
If Trump had ADHD and was taking aderol to help with it, nobody should care.  Biden should be held to the same standard.

But you are nuts, and this is another reason why liberty and modular independent government is so important. You're insanity should almost exclusively damage your own life, not mine.

Because your insanity is a threat to my life, you are a threat to my life, and I need to prepare to neutralize that threat as it manifests through government.

It is a great irony that you would mention Jan 6 as supporting factor for your insanity when that is a counter-attack made necessary by insanity like yours.

You are lost to civilized discourse already, you can't dangle yourself as bait for compromise.
So much dribble from a snowflake.  Yawn.