The world filled with filth

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 24
Best.Korea
Debates: 272
Best.Korea
"The UK, like most developed nations, produces more waste than it can process at home: around 230m tonnes a year. According to the World Bank, 1.3kg of municipal solid waste is produced per person, per day – just above the European average of 1.1kg.

The US, the world’s most wasteful nation, produces an astonishing 2kg per person per day."

There are millions of tonnes of trash in the oceans, there is trash everywhere.

For everything you buy at the store, its trash. Plastic bags, plastic bottles, anything made out of glass or any colored paper, its all trash.

The amount of trash in the world is increasing rapidly, and with it, the need to recycle or place trash somewhere else.

However, recycling is expensive, and humanity, the planet's cancer, is slowly polluting all nature, all rivers, all seas and all oceans with millions of tonnes of plastic, poisoning all animals and all plants and all insects with chemicals and waste.

It needs to be noted that humans are the only animals producing waste which cannot be recycled by nature, thus they are actively destroying all the nature to the point where there wont be much nature left.

All nature will contain plastic particles.

Thus, it is no wonder that now humans are also having plastic particles in their bodies, small particles of plastic being present in human bodies.

So not only are humans destroying nature, but they are also destroying themselves as well.

For they have, for the first time in planet's history, created mass waste which is of use to no species.

The only solution is to start sending trash to space, so that we can pollute space too.

What a wonderful sight!
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
RaymondSheen
Debates: 0
RaymondSheen
-->
@Best.Korea
Nature is the enemy and it needs to be destroyed? 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RaymondSheen
Nature is the enemy and it needs to be destroyed? 
I didnt think of it that way.

RaymondSheen
RaymondSheen
-->
@Best.Korea
I don't know you very well. It seems to me that that is your principal tenant. I think you are young, are you not? Like early 20s, I would imagine. I don't know if what you say here is real in any way other than a reflection of a temporal mood. That's how I see your posts. I don't see you, then, really, I see your posts. That's why I asked you the question of nature. You don't have a sense of belonging to nature, you have a sense of not belonging with people. People are the enemy, and must be destoyed. Playfully you are the tyrant king. Hitler wasn't really so bad, but his legacy is infamous so he's a really good representative for a rebel without a cause. Like in this country Charles Manson was. 

You're young. You'll get bored with that nonsense and one day wonder how you might have wasted your energy in a time when it should have been at it's peek, but is it really a waste or is it making you what you become? The world is nonsense. It's just white noise. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RaymondSheen
I think you are young, are you not?
Yeah, I am young and hot.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RaymondSheen
I think you should write my biography once I become the world dictator.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Best.Korea
I agree with Raymond. This is the masculine triumph over "Mother" Earth
RaymondSheen
RaymondSheen
-->
@Best.Korea
Young and hot? That doesn't mean anything to me. I'm interested in what you (and everyone) have to say. Though that is only surface. Facade with most people. I'm more interested in puzzling out why you (and everyone) say than what they say. Or think. Feel. It's interesting that I only just now looked at your profile. Japanese. For real?!

Holy hell! Now, there's a puzzling lot. I often say that Shinto is the closest thing there is to a true religion. Only due to its syncretistic nature from the start.

RaymondSheen
RaymondSheen
-->
@Best.Korea
Biographer? Oh, I don't think you would want that. I'm totally honest. To a fault. Dictators don't tend to respond well to that. Best make me a prisoner or execute me straight off. I wonder. Which offer would be more impolite. Huh? Let me try this . . . ahem . . . ダメもと. Damemoto. Googled it. Not particularly helpful.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RaymondSheen
Young and hot? That doesn't mean anything to me.
Well, the world belongs to the young and hot.

I'm interested in what you (and everyone) have to say.
I say plenty of things, so its hard to put it in few words, but if I were to describe myself in few sentences, then I would say I want to punch people in the face, but also write strategies on how to conquer people ideologically.

Though that is only surface. Facade with most people. I'm more interested in puzzling out why you (and everyone) say than what they say. Or think. Feel.

I say what I say, because through talking, I plant my ideas in other people's minds. It can be done directly by telling them the idea, or by leading them to an idea by showing them path to it, by giving them pieces of information which logically form that idea.

It's interesting that I only just now looked at your profile. Japanese. For real?!
No, I wish tho, as I find Japanese race to be a more superior race than white.

Holy hell! Now, there's a puzzling lot. I often say that Shinto is the closest thing there is to a true religion. Only due to its syncretistic nature from the start.
Shinto is the best religion yes, even tho I have many religions, and I am even a satanist, but site doesnt let me choose that as a religion.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I agree with Raymond. This is the masculine triumph over "Mother" Earth
Yeah, we defeated our evil mother Earth.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RaymondSheen
Biographer? Oh, I don't think you would want that. I'm totally honest. To a fault. Dictators don't tend to respond well to that.
I tend to enjoy when people talk bad of me, so I doubt I would punish people for it.
FLRW
FLRW

I'm old and hot. See you all at the Lux.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
See you!
RaymondSheen
RaymondSheen
-->
@Best.Korea
Well, the world belongs to the young and hot.
[Laughs] No. 

At least, not until they're old and cold. 

I say plenty of things, so its hard to put it in few words, but if I were to describe myself in few sentences, then I would say I want to punch people in the face, but also write strategies on how to conquer people ideologically.
So. You must be really young then. Or really old and just being silly. The inclination to punch people in the face doesn't go away. Only the perspective of the consequences does.  The desire to conquer people ideologically means you've already been defeated in that capacity. If you are actually old and silly keep entertaining yourself, but if you are really young, you'll grow out of that and realize whether or not there is any merit in the Nash equilibrium

I say what I say, because through talking, I plant my ideas in other people's minds. It can be done directly by telling them the idea, or by leading them to an idea by showing them path to it, by giving them pieces of information which logically form that idea.
Heh. You simultaneously under and overestimate logical thought? No. One or the other? No. As you aren't truly Japanese, I'm not truly human. I'm an android. Get it? Raymond Sheen. Ray Machine. From the future. I'm posthumously imbued with the soul of a lifelong atheist. Someone once said that history is written by the victor, another said all art is propaganda, another said art is the lie that lets us see the truth. Soon everything will be eviscerated in a flash of light. It's Infinitely more beneficial to receive than give when it comes to thought and ideas.

No, I wish tho, as I find Japanese race to be a more superior race than white.
There's only one race, and it leads to destruction. 

Shinto is the best religion yes, even tho I have many religions, and I am even a satanist, but site doesn't let me choose that as a religion.
That doesn't seem fair. But it isn't about best or worst. Satan is a Hebrew word that means adversary/resistor. Did you know that? For example, at Numbers 22:22 God's angel (messenger) stands in the road to oppose, or resist, block, as an adversary, to Balaam. At Isaiah 14:12 the term Lucifer is often misinterpreted as being Satan, when actually the Latin translation is only a term meaning light bearer, day star, or morning star. It's actually in reference there to Nebuchadnezzar as a representative of the Babylonian empire. Signifying change. The term is also applied to Jesus and Satan. Lucifer, Think lightning bug, glow worm, Bill Gates vaccine tattoo. Luciferase.

Here's a song for you. For fun. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYbZw04ba78  

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RaymondSheen
Here's a song for you. For fun. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYbZw04ba78
Uh aliens?

I am not one of those who gets turned on by the thought of aliens destroying us, but my predicted victory plan will conquer the world irrelevant of what aliens or humans do.

You simultaneously under and overestimate logical thought?
I will conquer the world through mere force of idea, but I often overestimate the logical abilities of my enemies, which is why I often put more effort than I need to.
RaymondSheen
RaymondSheen
-->
@Best.Korea
Uh aliens?
Artist. On Parenthood. 

We are all swollen
From hiding his affairs
Let's put it all on the table
Let it all out
It is time
He mustn't steal our light

Clean plate: Tabula rasa for my children
Clean plate: Not repeating the fuck-ups of the fathers

My deepest wish
Is that you're immersed in grace and dignity
But you will have to deal with shit soon enough
I hoped to give you the least amount of luggage
Got the right to make your own fresh mistakes
And not repeat others' failures

Clean plate: Tabula rasa for my children
Let's clean up: Break the chain of the fuck-ups of the fathers
It is time: For us women to rise and not just take it lying down
It is time: The world is listening

Oh, how I love you
Embarrassed to pass this mess over to you
But he led two lives
Thought ours was the only one

You are strong
You are strong
You are strong
You're so strong

I am not one of those who gets turned on by the thought of aliens destroying us, but my predicted victory plan will conquer the world irrelevant of what aliens or humans do.
Remember what I said? "The world is nonsense. It's just white noise."

I will conquer the world through mere force of idea, but I often overestimate the logical abilities of my enemies, which is why I often put more effort than I need to.
Sounds like a plan. For video games and cartoons. Didn't work out too well for Shinto. From an old article I wrote on Shinto a long time ago.  Sounds very much like your philosophy of world domination. 

"The Mikado's, or Emperor's land was viewed as the center of the world from which must spread the political and religious awareness throughout the entire world. Military conquest became the holy mission of Japan. By 1941 the entire nation was mobilized to that effect. The Kamikaze, or divine wind, would fail them miserably.

In 1945 the destruction of Hiroshima and Nagasaki had a devastating effect upon Shinto and Japanese religious faith. Emperor Hirohito was a defeated mortal and the people began to think that there was no God or Buddha. As is always the case with religion, the original teachings are transmogrified to the detriment of the people. The importance of benefiting the community turned into something which became extremely harmful to the community. The gods become men and men fail."

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RaymondSheen
Its good that you think that I will fail, and its good that I know I wont.

Really, my victory is inevitable at this point.
RaymondSheen
RaymondSheen
-->
@Best.Korea
Congratulations.

Then what?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RaymondSheen
Then what?
Then the world will be perfect, or at least closer to perfection than it ever was.

Of course, the only way for society to survive is to embrace my political ideology, which is why I say that my victory is inevitable, as either society becomes good, either society which is bad collapses.

Its kinda like playing the game where you cant lose, so its not even that fun.
RaymondSheen
RaymondSheen
-->
@Best.Korea
Its kinda like playing the game where you cant lose, so its not even that fun.
Bummer. Maybe get some side hustle or volunteer to work a soup kitchen a couple times a week - some sort of leisure activity. I hear bowling is nice.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RaymondSheen
Sorry, I dont volunteer.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Trash is a concept relative to the conversion of matter into stuff.

Such as ourselves.

Of course, some stuff is readily biodegradable.

Such as ourselves.

Other stuff less so.

So, one day the Sun will engulf the Earth.

Problem sorted.

No concepts, no trash.

I would suggest that conceptually, filth is more a sort of mucky, sticky, brown stuff.