Republicans elect dog haters

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 13
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
For a long time now it’s been talked about how Donald Trump was one of only a few US Presidents who didn’t own a dog. 

Now, Republican Governor Kristi Noem has told a story in her new book how she once shot her dog because it was “untrainable”. Nice.

Dogs are one of the best things in any dog owners life. Republicans are a disgrace and we shouldn’t trust anyone who is a dog hater,  let alone a dog killer.

P.s. look at Kristi Noem’s arms and hands in this picture. Was she once a man? Is she trans?
Best.Korea
Debates: 272
Best.Korea
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Was she once a man? Is she trans?
Yes.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
@Best.Korea
Well, we all know Democrats have historically masterfully subjugated lesser species.
sadolite
sadolite
Must be a slow news cycle, All the trump trails are collapsing under their own stupidity and diversity hires.
Moozer325
Moozer325
This is ridiculous.I'm a democrat, and I think your just being stupid here. Besides, It doesn't even really matter if their dog haters or not, we should judge politicians on their ability to govern, not random things you make up.
Best.Korea
Debates: 272
Best.Korea
-->
@Moozer325
we should judge politicians on their ability to govern
Throughout history, capable leaders also loved animals.

Can you think of a leader who loved animals, was a vegetarian, conquered Europe and now has fame which will last forever?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Martin Van Buren had two tiger cubs, but Congress ultimately forced him to donate them to a zoo. Founding Father Thomas Jefferson owned two grizzly bears. William Howard Taft had two cows. George W. Bush had a longhorn cow. President Woodrow Wilson owned 48 sheep and a ram.

John Quincy Adams
In office 1825-1829
One alligator and multiple silkworms

While he did not have any official pets, Andrew Johnson reportedly left flour out at night for a family of mice.

b9_ntt
Debates: 2
b9_ntt
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Noem's dog had killed a neighbor's chickens. That's a no-no.
Also, Biden's dog should have been put down before he bit a human for the 24th time.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Moozer325
What did I make up? She wrote in her book she killed her dog.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@b9_ntt
Noem's dog had killed a neighbor's chickens. That's a no-no.
A normal person doesn’t kill their own dog because it killed some chickens. She is not normal. She’s a weirdo with man hands.

Also, Biden's dog should have been put down before he bit a human for the 24th time.
Some people think retired people should be put down. They are pretty useless.

TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
we shouldn’t trust anyone who is a dog hater,  let alone a dog killer.

I don't care if the POTUS has any dogs.  But if society bans killing dogs, then it would be like banning killing pigs.

And lets be realistic, if Biden killed a dog and Trump didn't, then I still think you would vote for Biden over Trump (because it doesn't matter; a dog is not a human being).

Fauci killed a bunch of dogs years ago; MAGA world freaked out about it because they hated Fauci beforehand and the left didn't care.

Whether you are Fauci or Kristi Noem, I don't care if you kill dogs.  I personally don't eat any animal or even animal products and I've been vegan since 2022, but I equate killing dogs with killing pigs; I don't want to ban it.

P.s. look at Kristi Noem’s arms and hands in this picture. Was she once a man? Is she trans?
I doubt it, but it shouldn't matter if Noem thinks Noem is a girl or not and it shouldn't matter if transwomen are women.  The GOP advocates that transwomen are men, not that transwomen should be barred from employment.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain

She kills dogs, wears big hoop bimbo earrings, she sleeps around with Corey Lewandowski, and she has man hands.

What a winner for the MAGA MORONS 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
She kills dogs, wears big hoop bimbo earrings,
But can she draw Venn Diagrams???...that's the only real qualification for VP these days... that and deliver a speech on the historical passage of time... and how it is historical...as we pass through time...