AI Robot Does Backflip

Author: ebuc

Total: 38
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
USA did a backflip into a 3rd world Putin style dictatorship with fake elections.

8 days later

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
@ebuc
Extrapolation is an inevitable consequence of overthink.

Said the Tortoise to the Hairy Hare.

Shall we have a race

And Mr Hare quickly

Disappeared without a trace.

Without checking where the finish line was.

So Mr Tortoise won because

He made up all the rules

And Hares have a tendency to be.

Impetuous fools.

This was a Zedku for Sadolite and Ebuc.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Extrapolation is an inevitable consequence of overthink.

Anticipatory future think, based on our { or others } experienced based knowledge is fine and smart to do.

Many people do this in fields of science sociology, economics etc. It is called seeing a trend toward this or that in future, and then anticipating our needs for those future developments. Fuller called it anticipartory design science in 40's, 50's and 60's etc, wherein humanity would design more and more effective and effiency technologies to in preparation for increasing population on a planet with finite resources that, includes a finite sun.

Elon Musks largest rocket ever is in preparation of humanities growing population to have other place to live.  I think his dreams are overthink and only adds to degradation of our atmosphere from the fuels used to propel rockets into space further and further.

If humanity put as much money, time and effort into ecologically sustainably livingdry --instead of weaponry--- and manager or population in regards to what our finite planet can reasonably give us without our destroying the integrity of the ecosystems resources, then I'm all for that kind of overthink, rather than weaponry and thinking Mars is the most reliable, anticipatory fore front for future of humanity.  

There is  an old saying ....' get real '.... 

.." my education has been one of the biggest impediments to my learning ".....A. Einstein

It appears sidwalker has run away again---back flipped out of there---   from questions posed to him in the what is space and time thread. 

What I see happening, is less and less farm land and more and more progressive development growth every where ive every lived, visited and seen on tv and elsewwere.  It is sort of like Issac Asimov's book the Foundation, where the main planet Trantor was buildings and roads and there food came from other planets if I recall correctly.

Aaimov looked at treand an extrapolated them into SF books.    There is the one were no people actually meet and speak physically to each other, and to so is considered very bad ettiquette/taste to do so. Only by tv screen is truly acceptable forms of communication.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Yep.

But I don't see things regressing any time soon...Do you?

Generations establish mind sets, that rapidly becomes outdated, and then they die.

And the next generation establishes a different modified mind set in response to the social, environmental and developmental change established by their forebears.

And so on.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
But I don't see things regressing any time soon...Do you?

Minor gains within overall greater losses.
Smog has been addressed, and reduced in some or all USA cities, yet it is still a huge issue in other countries Ex China Asia.

The ozone hole issue was addressed an lessen by changing kinds of refrigerants  and canned aersols used.

I see AI and GAI  as making us more effeicent an effective at many thing, including killingry, whereas we need all guns t---including plastic et type guns--   of have GAI installed to prevent unnecessary mass-murders from occuring.

This latter would be a small start and deserving of a robot to do a backflip out of joy for saving tragic mass-murders.

I dont think AI-GAI will prevent humans from self destruction. Hope Im incorrect.  2015 and counting.

..." At present there are 9 countries in the world that possess nuclear weapons. They are:
  • Russia  ...5,889...
  • United States ....5, 224...
  • China ..410....
  • France ....290..
  • United Kingdom ...225...
  • Pakistan ...170.. this and india alone would created a near doomsday dust around Earth
  • India.......164......"     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ "....
  • Israel....90....
  • North Korea "...30.....
  • https://www.icanw.org/nuclear_arsenals
Then there is the hosting nations ...see link....

ebuc
ebuc
..." Dragonflies perform upside-down backflips to right themselves, even when unconscious -- a discovery that might one day lead to better drones, a new study finds.
Dragonflies are the acrobats of the sky. As adults they catch prey in midair, approaching it from below and then flipping upside-down to wrap their legs around their victims. This maneuver led researchers to investigate how these insects righted themselves when dropped upside-down, since most research on aerial righting has focused on flightless animals such as cats "..
FLRW
FLRW

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW

..." Anyway, I started to commute home from work and my car broke down on the side of a busy street corner. I get out to find help and I end up in an alleyway. All of a sudden I see president Trump by a dumpster and he was practicing a new speech. After he nails the speech, he celebrates by doing a backflip! I approach to compliment him but he seemed really shy. He said to me “I love you, America”. Something came over me and I returned to my car without saying a word. My car started like nothing had ever happened. I then drove home to my beautiful wife and shithead son. Thank you, Donald. "

Ive had similar experiences with my vehicle that appear to defy explanation. 

My Nissan Versa had issue with CVT transmission clunking sometimes when shifting it into drive or reverse.

Also when cruise control was on, if I turned on left turn signal the cruise control would disengage. Talk about weird.

So I read those Versas had a issue with the left and/or tail light  silicon board becoming corroded.  Silicon board in tail light, Cars sure aint what they used to be,

So after few months I finally go to Nissan dealer ship to price my left tail light assembly.  $150.  Ouch. I forget if I was forced too by it not working at all or what, so I buy it install myself and fix both issue I was having. I certainly would have done a backflip if thought I could make it with out spinal or other injury, as I had tried that twice when 27 years old, and I still have a spinal-neck issue from that dumb and dumber action.    .