The Future of Evolutionary Theory

Author: RaymondSheen

Total: 26
RaymondSheen
Debates: 0
RaymondSheen
In the future the theory of evolution, like Socrates' immortal soul and Plato's trinity, was adopted by the church. Science, of course, dropped it like a hot tater. We are men of science!

AMEN BROTHERS! 
Mall
Debates: 341
Mall
-->
@RaymondSheen
Yes evolution is another religion pretty much .
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
-->
@Mall
Everything is a religion.
Mall
Mall
-->
@Best.Korea
The atheists will have a struggle time digesting that.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Mall
I am not an atheist. I believe in Thor.
Mall
Mall
-->
@Best.Korea
Is Thor made up from a writer's imagination for commercial purposes?
FLRW
FLRW

See the book Primate by Dan P. McAdams.
Abstract
“Primate” delves into evolutionary biology and primatology to unearth the psychological roots of human leadership as they apply to the case of President Donald J. Trump. In broad terms, evolved patterns of human leadership follow one of two forms. The older form, dominance leadership, traces back over 7 million years to our common ancestor with chimpanzees. The latter form, prestige leadership, traces back about 1 million years or so, reflecting our evolution as hunters and gatherers living in migrating groups. More than any president in American history, Trump personifies the pure dominance leader. The chapter documents the uncanny similarities between the behavior of alpha male chimpanzees and the leadership style of President Donald Trump. Dominance leaders rely upon force, bluffing, intimidation, and the power of their presence, whereas prestige leaders rely upon expertise and the promulgation of a narrative to justify authority. This characterization recalls the central thesis of the book: Donald Trump is a man without a story.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Mall
Is Thor made up from a writer's imagination for commercial purposes?
No, Thor is one of my gay fathers.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
The chapter documents the uncanny similarities between the behavior of alpha male chimpanzees and the leadership style of President Donald Trump.
lol
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
@RaymondSheen
Evolution is a word that describes a process.

I think that it's fair to say that 2024 years ago, J's Mom and Dad didn't ride into Bethlehem in a Toyota Hybrid.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4

A presumption of simple > to > complex, and not of complex > to > simple.

Complex >  to > simple evolution is a much easier process, via in-breeding.

The coding for biologic/soul is 5 molecules. 

..." DNA contains A, T, G, and C, while RNA contains A, U, G, and C (that is, U is swapped in for T ). "...

.." Each nucleotide in DNA contains one of four possible nitrogenous bases:
adenine (A),
guanine (G)
cytosine (C), and
thymine (T). Adenine and guanine are purines, meaning that their structures contain two fused carbon-nitrogen rings. "..

RNA uses uracil { U } in place of thymine. { T }.

The quantum graviton-darkEon has  5 nodal events  inside the greater, 3D, Quantum Space-time toroidal tube, as physical reality.  0...3p....6...9...12.

.....1.......................5p.....7p......................11p.............13p|................17p.......outer Gr
-
0.................................6.......................................12...........|.......................18 ..physical reality
..................3p................................9...................................|..........15...............physical reality
-
............2p.......4.......................8..........10...........................|...14..........16........inner D E

The 14 nodal events of the graviton-darkEon can also be considered as traingular based, di-pyramidal polyhedron, having 6 triangles, and once two of the vertexial ends have been truncated, we have and octahedron with :

5 outer surface nodal events,

5 inside the tube of reality nodal events, and

4 inner surface nodal events, ergo,

total of 19 nodal events that have 91 lines of relationship

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ebuc
0...3p....6...9...12.
.....1.......................5p.....7p......................11p.............13p|................17p.......outer Gr
-
0.................................6.......................................12...........|.......................18 ..physical reality
..................3p................................9...................................|..........15...............physical reality
-
............2p.......4.......................8..........10...........................|...14..........16........inner D E
Well said.
Mall
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
What you're pointing to is change.

But the question is, did something change into something else that eventually become a man or has was man created in isolation?

Folks take each side of the religion they believe in.
Mall
Mall
-->
@Best.Korea
Ok well you're talking about a real person so I guess this what makes you a theist you're saying.
RaymondSheen
RaymondSheen
-->
@Best.Korea
Well said.
THAT! was fucking funny. Perfect! 

I've heard it said that if you can't explain something simply then you don't know it.  

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RaymondSheen
I try to be funny, since my life is all about funny things and jokes, and I think life only makes sense if you laugh or battle.
RaymondSheen
RaymondSheen
-->
@Best.Korea
No. Life doesn't make sense if you laugh. We laugh because it doesn't make sense. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RaymondSheen
We laugh because it doesn't make sense. 
Yeah, thats what I meant.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
I doubt that the species Homo-sapiens was made to order.

Though it could possibly have been transferred from elsewhere.

But I doubt that too.

Which isn't to say that living matter wasn't transferred from elsewhere, deliberately or otherwise.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@RaymondSheen
It just struck me, that the "Future of Evolutionary Theory" is a self evident statement.
RaymondSheen
RaymondSheen
-->
@zedvictor4
I often don't understand what you mean though I understand exactly what you mean. Ambiguity I keep calling it but I can't keep that up for long, now, can I? Evolution is a word that describes a process, yes. That is true. But defecation is a word that describes a process as well. So, what you say is exactly right, but I still don't know exactly what it means. A process of change. A newborn, if fortunate enough, evolves into an infant then a child, teen, adult, elderly and death. A caterpillar into a butterfly, grass seed into grass. We have observed evolution from the beginning of mankind. We know if we mate cows we get cows, we know if we plant apple trees we get apples. We have never observed anything evolve into something else. Like a lizard into a bird or a bird into a lizard. 

I think that it's fair to say that 2024 years ago, J's Mom and Dad didn't ride into Bethlehem in a Toyota Hybrid.
Then I think you're just making a joke. For example, you aren't suggesting that evolution has anything to do with this. The ass J, as you say, rode into town on didn't evolve into a Toyota Hybrid, no. That is also true. 

RaymondSheen
RaymondSheen
-->
@zedvictor4
It just struck me, that the "Future of Evolutionary Theory" is a self evident statement.
[growls]

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Black and white fat back tvs  
Fat back tvs ,
To the flat screen. 
then to curved screen 
Now back to flat  OHD. 8k

They are now fitting better in to there environment.  
They are living longer. 

Projecton  tvs. a distant relitive to them lot.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@RaymondSheen
So.

Thoughts.

Evolution is one big process from beginning to end.

But is there a distinction to be made between development and a development?

And for sure, we can compartmentalise phases of the bigger picture.

Such as the basic development of matter, species development, industrial development or technological development. 

Or the development of personal transport systems, wherein we see the donkey on the dirt track becomes the Toyota Hybrid on the highway.

The Toyota itself rolls off the production line, conforming to a set of instructions, to which extras might be added.

Though it could be said that from the Benz Patent Motorwagen to the Toyota Hybrid we witnessed the evolution of the motorcar.

Whereas the new born is a symbiosis of two sets of individual instructions, whereby it becomes a unique entity.

Hmmmmm, I know what you are thinking.

So let's add genetic engineering to the list of examples.

And evolution is a theory?

I am a complex amalgamation of fundamental particles.

Well, I think I am.
Mall
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
Folks take sides comrade, they take their sides.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
For sure.

There are 8.1 billion different world views, sharing similar ideas, that have not as yet become a cohesive whole.

Though I would suggest that before too long all electro-chemical data processing units will be connected to the expanding electronic data matrix.