Can we comprehend God?

Author: janesix

Total: 44
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
Pride leads people to do silly things like judge the creator of all creation .

No, God is clearly the righteous judge.

Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@janesix
I don't like answering this bc it screams god complex, but i've spent years trying to understand god. Obviously i can't understand such a being fully but i have experienced what it would feel like to be god and furthermore have a surface level understanding or i should say empathy for such an entity. Understanding this entity has been one of the main reasons i believe in the platform i have chosen. An infinite consciousness and/or a pantheistic type of entity where we are all god and god is everything. However, i don't call it god bc i've also realized this entity isn't someone or a who... it just is. So i call it source since god presupposes a who. That is the only logical way this entity could be bc of horrors i've come to understand would plague it if it were an individual.  
WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@Fallaneze
YOU keep pushing the word "GOD" ....WHY ?   why should any human give a crap about something no one can agree on..,?

....The so called "GODS"  ( some kind of divine super being ) have come and gone ....does anyone ask "do YOU believe in ZEUS" ?

and if someone says NO....oh, then this person is an ATHEIST....and must be converted or condemned....NO YOU SAY....WHY ?

In Ancient Greece ZEUS was very popular and worshipped...would a GREEK have you tortured or burned alive as a HERETIC ?

...So.it's OK for the Roman Church Parasite Vampires to condemn-torture-murder all who do not accept their boy toy wonder fck
invention of making JESUS ...the only GOD that matters....

BUT WAIT !   says the Muslim....GOD is GREAT !   and it is the will of ALLAH...that says you must be punished or executed for not
accepting him as GOD of GODS !   ........?   WTF....OK ..........YOU want to comprehend "GOD"

then go NOW to ISRAEL to the border...and demand all JEWS and PALESTINIANS accept JESUS..convert and OBEY !   really ....

NO...OK ..then tell everyone they must accept the JEW GOD....NO...OK  then back to ALLAH !   God is GREAT!  OBEY or DIE !

OH, what of the other billions of humans that do NOT drown in JEW-JESUS-ALLAH God VOMIT ?   oh, all must be exterminated
..."GOD says so ?   which GOD ?   

Ask a Buddhist about GOD...and they may say...whatever...just don't MURDER anyone over it...or force YOUR DOGMA VOMIT 
on others...

HOW ABOUT THE BEST SOLUTION of ALL....go sit on a TOILET...and when YOUR GOD arrives...don't forget to FLUSH....

BrutalTruth
Debates: 2
BrutalTruth
-->
@WisdomofAges
YOU keep typing like you're CREEPY ....WHY  ?
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@WisdomofAges
The joke is that everyone can't even agree that The Ultimate Reality exists.

If they can't agree on that, there is nothing we can all agree on.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Mopac
The joke is that everyone can't even agree that The Ultimate Reality exists.

If they can't agree on that, there is nothing we can all agree on.

Then, why are you still here?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Goldtop
Because it's in the Holy Dictionary. Mo's god was invented in 1965 when that definition first appeared in the Holy Dictionary
WisdomofAges
WisdomofAges
-->
@disgusted
More like HOLY CRAPINARY....like the rest of the Religious Comic book garbage used to HYPNOTIZE and enslave weak minded humans into slavery

the HOLY CRAPINARY is chock full of fabricated nonsense for the sheeple drone to drown in....

........CONGRATS to the Parasite Vampires who create this mind and life molesting garbage....and suck the life energy from these truly stupid sheeple drone slaves...oh, and their MONEY also !    

Greatest scam ever..."GOD"   =  the  G- genius   O- of   D- deception  !    

All sheeple drones may now fall to the floor and shake like the imbeciles you have been conditioned into !    PRAY and PAY fools your SALVATION
depends on it...and THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS DO as WELL !    fools....

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@WisdomofAges
You call me a slave for loving The Truth.

What makes life for you? There you may find your idolatries. There you may find what it is you are in fact a slave to.

I would rather be a slave to God than a slave to passion. A slave to the lusts of mind and flesh.

WisdomofAges
WisdomofAges
-->
@Mopac
That idiotic response is about as lame as it gets....like most HYPNOTIZED Church sheeple drones YOU are incapable of thinking and reasoning with an OPEN MIND...

Your neural network is totally broken...infested with Church-Bible-Jesus speak VOMIT to the point where NO OPTION besides PRAY and BEG like the dumbed down dog you have been conditioned into is all you are capable of ...and to serve the VAMPIRES of another idiotic CHURCH CULT...

Idolatries ?  slave to passion ?  slave to lusts of mind and flesh ?    HOLY HORSE DUMP ! ....... make that HIPPO DUMP !  

This is a PERFECT example of the HYPNOSIS CHURCH PSYCHOSIS that resides between YOUR ears.....

Always ready to JUDGE and CONDEMN all who do not accept your BRAINWASHED rhetoric ....

YOU argue and create conflict....YOU have no FAITH in anything but your pathetic EGO to satisfy...an EGO nurtured into existence by the Church Parasite Vampires that own your MIND and LIFE...and then defer (like all hypnotized church drones) to what has been planted in your memory 
...YOU have ZERO original content and responses...just Church VOMIT....how pathetic....

YOU were....WERE....ONCE....a unique individual human life form with extraordinary TOOLS (brain and body) to use for learning-exploration-discovery in a world full of amazing possibilities.....

NO LONGER...stripped bare...dumbed down to a mindless Church vomiting imbecile...as you transition from youth to old age.......................

YOU will regret with the greatest anguish...the amazing LIFE FORM you degraded to some worthless "Born Sinning baggage" praying and waiting for DEATH...which you will HAVE....and the LIVE and LIVING  YOU trashed and lost for some Parasite Vampire Church clowns who could care less if
YOU are DEAD or ALIVE....

Serve them... "Born Sinner" .... fall to the floor and shake for your Vampires...beg for even existing...sad...really sad...

Oh, well there goes another HYPNOTIZED sheeple drone down the Church TOILET....FLUSH....go pray now.....your LIFE is over..

......Now you can say....MY LIFE WAS NOT ABOUT LIVING...JUST PRAYING FOR SALVATION TILL THIS MOMENT of DEATH.......
gee did i miss SOMETHING ?    

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@WisdomofAges
Your vain rhetoric doesn't really impress me either, I'll have you know. 

You don't really understand my faith, and as long as you presume to know better, aren't likely to ever get to that point.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@WisdomofAges
Really, you don't know my faith at all.

So until I get the impression that you do, how can I believe what you are saying? 

I will happily help you to understand to the best of my abiliilties.

WisdomofAges
WisdomofAges
-->
@Mopac
You have no FAITH....just act like you do....YOUR just another HYPNOTIZED drone of some Church-Mosque-Temple ? it does not matter

The Parasite Vampires have gotten between YOUR EARS....you are a brainwashed and conditioned to OBEY ....slave done .....of some CULT's
Dogma

....YOU're not alone...sadly there are billions of dumbed down HYPNOTIZED sheeple drones....that use some "GOD" hoax as a scapegoat to abuse
and take advantage of others for your own personal gain...= Vampire !   simple as that.....

Good for YOU...go drown in your GOD ? religion..Bible...whatever...the fact remains...YOUR LIFE is OVER...you are nothing more than a brainwashed 
servant drone...24/7 your thought revolve around some "GOD" church/mosque/temple Dogma....everything is measured against your BRAINWASHED
mind...no relief..EVER.....it takes form as inner VOICES and IMAGES that are used for comparison...and judgement...this content was PLANTED by the Parasite vampires that exposed and hypnotized YOU to accept and OBEY....and this is exactly what YOU DO...drown 24/7 in "GOD" vomit....

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@WisdomofAges
You have certainly expressed your opinion.

And you are making it very clear to me that you do not practice righteous discernment. 

I don't believe you. I don't believe you know my faith either.