why should we take the story of noah as literal?

Author: linate

Total: 118
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Tradesecret, The Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, and now the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark,

Seriously, have you ever thought about going into “Christian Stand-up Comedy” relative to your spin doctoring and the rewriting of the Christian Bible and religion?  All you would have to do is act naturally with your assumed knowledge about the Bible and the earthly entities outside of the Bible!  You would have sell out crowds, where people would be lining up for your Christian Comedy Shows as shown alone in your posts relative to Noah's ark!  You are truly missing your calling!

Listen, I could take time away from my Greyhound Bus Depot Ministries, my Nevada State Brothel Ministries, and my ever so popular, Nudest Camp Ministries to be your  road manager.  We would make millions of dollars on your Satanic Devil Speak apologetics and Satanic spin doctoring!  

Give it a serious thought, okay? Thanks.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET’S QUOTE WHERE HE SLIPS ON HIS FREUDIAN AGAIN! LOL: “Please go and find these questions. I am obviously too dumb to find them.”

Just another truthful post by Tradesecret, in actually showing that he agrees that he is dumber than ethang5!  You goad the biblically ignorant like Tradesecret long enough, and it always comes to pass where they always slip on a Freudian, and in this case,  admit to their stupidity and ignorance relative to the JUDEO-Christian Bible, priceless revelation!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Tradesecret, The Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, and now the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark,

YOUR COMPLETE BIBLE IGNORANCE FAR SURPASSES ETHANG5’S: “And I have never said God created sin. Sin is what humans do.”

There are times when I look upon the Bible ignorant like you and say; WTF!  We understand that you are vying to be the number 1 Bible ignorant fool on this forum, but at times, you really show this Satanic act of yours!

Listen up, you have to say that Jesus, as the brutal serial murderer HEBREW God Yahweh, created sin in the Garden of Eden, HELLO? Now, read what I am about to say real slow, okay? Ready? Jesus is omniscient (1 John 3:20 - John 6:6 - Matthew 10:30) to be anything less is not a true God. Therefore, when Jesus told Adam and Eve NOT to eat from the Tree of knowledge, He knew beforehand that they would perform this act in being omniscient, get it?  Therefore it was a “set-up” for Eve first, and then Adam, to eat the forbidden fruit that Jesus knew they were going to do at the onset! Therefore, Jesus was part and parcel in creating the first sin and the subsequent history thereof!!! 2+2=4!

Besides, do you want to call Jesus a LIAR again when His inspired words state that EVERYTHING was created by Jesus, and that includes SIN?  You only need to be guilty of performing the Unpardonable Sin once like you did in another memorable thread to be headed for the depths of Hell upon your demise, understood Bible fool?

For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.” (Colossians 1:16)

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Seriously, with only viewing Tradesecrets comical postings within this thread, and therefore barring his other laughable postings in other threads, do you think that he is really a parody, or a POE against Christianity?  The truly disconcerting fact is that Tradesecret is an alleged attorney!!!  Can you see him in a trial setting in using the same comical skewed logic that he uses for Christianity to supposedly support why he is at trial in the first place!  NOT! I can hear the presiding judge shouting; "OUT OF ORDER TRADESECRET!"  LOL

If Tradesecret is truly a pseudo-christian, then my associates in some very notable worldwide Christian forums are laughing their asses off at his posts, and using some of his Satanic rhetoric to show how the Christian faith is unacceptable in the 21st century. As if the equally Bible ignorant ethang5 wasn't enough, now we have Tradesecret vying to be the number 1 Bible ignorant fool at DEBATEART. This in turn would make ethang5 sorrowful, because ethang5 at this time is the number 1 Bible fool on this forum, and this is all he has left  to hang his hat upon! LOL

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Are you bored? 

GRASPING FOR STRAWS #1

YOUR COMICAL FLUSTERING QUOTE RELATIVE TO THE SIZE OF THE ARK: “I said the Ark was a big boat.  Assuming your dimensions are correct.”

You never cease to amaze us in your outright biblical ignorance, and again, calling Jesus’ inspired words as LIES!  What part of the following passage didn’t you understand: “This is how you are to build it: The ark is to be three hundred cubits long, fifty cubits wide and thirty cubits high.” (Genesis 6:15). Now, to save you even more embarrassment, I will let you look up cubics to feet conversion table, which makes the Ark the overall size that I stated, understood, Bible fool?
I read my comment and then I read yours. I really don't see how this is grasping at straws. All I did was note that the Ark was a big boat, not quite as big as the Titanic, but bigger than most boats on the planet today. 

At approximately 510 feet long, what compares to Noah’s Ark.
  • The Ark was twice as long as an early Boeing 747-100B airliner.
  • It would take nearly one and a half football fields to equal the Ark’s length.
  • Sixty-two Smart Cars parked bumper to bumper would stretch from the Ark’s bow to stern.
  • NASA could lay three space shuttles—nose to tail—upon the Ark’s deck.
  • To float the Ark in an Olympic size swimming pool, you’d need to line up three of these large pools.
  • The Ark would be well over one and a half times the length of a WWII Gato class submarine, or looked at another way, nearly half the length of a modern Nimitz class aircraft carrier!
  • Noah’s Ark was a bit longer than twelve, forty-foot telephone poles laid end to end.
  • Using the standard boxcar, it would require lining up ten of them to equal the Ark’s length.
My point only is that it is not small. 

STRAWS #2

YOUR QUIZZICAL QUOTE ON THE NUMBER OF SPECIES: “How do you come you come up with the number of species?”

First off, Google can be your best information on this question. You see, you put “Google” up in your search engine, then you press “return” and it takes you to the Google home page. Then you type in “how many known species are there,” then you press “return” and then many websites are shown to address this question, do you understand?  Oh, don’t let the term “Science” upset or scare you when searching said websites, okay? LOL

I indicated only that I did not know. There is no shame in that. I asked you to tell me how you cam to that number and you CONCEDED you just made up the number. Glad to see you did some homework.  Perhaps there is some honesty in that life of yours? 

In any event, I was totally wrong in stating 1.2 million species overall, and for that I am truly sorry in leading you astray because the total number should be 8.7 million  species overall at this time. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/08/110823180459.htm

If I was to respond in your manner - that would be sufficient to call you a big fat liar and then a back flipper.  But thankfully I am not like you. Interesting that 1.2 are known - the rest is estimation based on a dubious estimation system and not yet discovered and probably never discovered.  But even if it is not dubious - which it is - the numbers of species in Noah's time would be much less.  And in fact- when I read the bible - it does not mention species - it mentions "kinds".  So one again you misrepresent what the bible says in order to twist things.  Now I know that kinds is not a scientific term - but given that the language of the bible used what linguists would term "appearance language" it changes the dynamics of the situation somewhat.  This actually reduces the numbers even more.  In fact some estimates suggest that as few as 7000 kinds of animals were required to be on the ark. No need for fish as the bible indicates it was only land creatures on the boat and it might even have excluded insects. 

The biblical concept of created “kind” probably most closely corresponds to the family level in current taxonomy. A good rule of thumb is that if two things can breed together, then they are of the same created kind.

Addressing your grasping for straws quote to try once again to save what validity you have left within this forum: "We have seen 1000s of new species in the past 100 years." Granted, but you fail to realize that these "thousands of years" you mention can only go back approximately 6000 years from Adam, to Jesus, and to today in the year of 2020 as per the Bible. Remember,  Genesis 2:7 states with specificity that there were 8 pairs of each specie upon the Ark x MILLIONS! Therefore this precludes that from the 8.7 million of known species today, and taking your grasping for straws notion of "1000's of species every 100 years," precludes that there would still be MILLIONS of different species upon the initial voyage of Noah's ark in using the 6000 year time period.   GET IT?  Can you do the simple math on this easy proposition, or do you need further help in front of the membership?!
Actually the bible indicates that there were not seven of each animal. 2 of unclean animals and 7 of the clean ones. 

Two of each animal entered the ark along with seven of each clean animal. The clean animals entered for purpose of sacrifice and for food for Noah and his family.

With the said biblical axioms shown above, address the following biblical and earthly propositions:

1.  How do you propose the 510 foot long Ark housed MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of species that had to be upon Noahs Ark so they would be here today, and barring "variants" of said species which matter not because the starting point was 8.7 million today?

2.  How did Noah obtain MILLIONS of species around the world without  having a large boat to begin with in their search?  

3.  How did Noah, without a boat in the beginning, obtain Polar Bears from the frozen lands North of the Arctic Circle?

4.  You mentioned that there were 3 decks upon the Ark, as if this would make a difference in housing MILLIONS of species, therefore, cite biblical reference to your claim!

Listen, I will stop at this point, because you have enough proverbial egg upon your face as it is! You can't thank me later, okay? Put your "Satanic Apologetic Spin Doctor Hat" on and address the 4 questions above.  

Yeah answered above. As for polar bears - answered that one. At the time of the flood the bible indicates that there was only one continent. Prior to continental drift. So the polar bear if it is a separate kind which incidentally I don't think it would have been would have just walked onto the boat. 

GRASPING FOR STRAWS #3

YOUR CONTINUED OUTSIDE OF THE BIBLE IGNORANCE: “The average size of a dinosaur was about the size of a chicken. Most of the large ones were once small and probably came from eggs.”
Yeah I was wrong about the dinosaur being on average the size of a chicken. It was probably the size of a bison.  My mistake for not checking. Yet this does not change my position so much.  This does not discount great big dinosaurs nor little chicken sized ones. I said the average size. And I also noted that the bible does not say "you must put onto the ark ONLY FULL SIZE ADULT DINOSAURS".  It does not say that.  

YOUR GRASPING FOR STRAWS #4

YOUR GRASPING FOR STRAWS #5

YOUR COMEDIC QUOTE ONCE AGAIN: “There has never been a worldwide flood since that occasion so we really don't know that there were not safe spots or less dangerous spots for either the salt or fresh water fish.”

HELLO, BIBLE IGNORANT FOOL! Again, you show your complete ignorance of the scriptures because of the following inspired by Jesus passage relative to there not being “safe spots” for salt and fresh water fish, to wit: And the waters prevailed so mightily on the earth that all the high mountains under the whole heaven were covered.” (Genesis 7:19)

The fact that this verse is using the term “all, and whole earth” precludes that it was a universal flood to the tops of mountains, therefore including the Himalayas that are 23,000 feet in height, get it?  Therefore, there was NO safe haven for any type of fish,  Bible fool!
Not sure what your point is here.  Fish live in water. Fish even live in flood waters.  Animals would drown - but fish not likely. Nor would insects.  

GRASPING FOR STRAWS #6

YOU GRASPING FOR THE LAST PROVERBIAL STRAW REGARDING HOW NOAH KEPT 900,000 INSECTS ALIVE! : “Perhaps - they were all in larvae stage and stored under their beds. Who knows?”
Yeah I dont know about the insects - but very likely they did not need to be in the ark along with the fish. I am happy to live with that though. Since I have now addressed the other questions satisfactorily. 

YOUR GRASPING FOR STRAWS #7

ONE OF THE MOST COMICAL QUOTES YOU’VE EVER MADE!:   “I also expect that if there was no land anywhere - that any self respecting bird is only going to keep flying until they found the boat again.”

Noah was upon the waters for 371 days in a massive ocean, so how many days can a bird fly with its existing energy to “find the boat again”  before it dies and plunges into the ocean? Your finger nails must be bleeding profusely by now for continually grasping for those proverbial straws that aren't even there anymore for you! Priceless! 

i notice you omitted the part I took from the bible. Hypocrite. It just proves you know you are wrong. 

YOUR GRASPING FOR STRAWS #8

YOUR LAST RESORT QUOTE IN EVER SO TRYING NOT TO BE THE BIBLE AND EARTHLY FACTUAL FOOL!:
 “Yes - again which is more believable - a universe that all by itself happened v a God planned and made world. You have your fairy story and I have mine. Mine at least makes some sense - even if not everything. Yours - well it has nothing going for it - except people who wish to deny my story.  They and you have nothing. Nothing at all.”

FIRST THING, you slipped on your Freudian again by you stating:  “You have your fairy story and I have mine.”  NEWSFLASH, here you ADMIT to everyone that the topic of the Noah Ark narrative is a complete a fairy tale! LOL.  OMG, your knees along with your fingernails must be bleeding so much, because again, you slipped upon your Freudian!  You make it too easy for us to show the membership in just how dumbfounded you are relative to the scriptures and actual earthly facts.

Well actually I never called mine story a fairy story. I called yours one. I intentionally did not label mine because I knew you would fall for the view that I had. Still - if you are happy with mine being a fairy story - then clearly you are happy with yours being one. I can't lose either way. 

Tradesecret, you have provided some of the most comical pseudo-christian Satanic spin that we have ever seen relative to the Noah's ark narrative, and when doing so, many of my friends from very prestigious forums are viewing your laughable posts upon this topic, and sending links to this forum to show them. You will now be famous around the internet Religious Forums in being one of the best laughable Apologetic Spin Doctors for Satan that the internet has ever seen! Good for you, because your moniker on this website will be profusely talked about, but only in a laughable and degrading manner, congratulations!  

Well thanks Brother for making me famous. Whenever you show my words - I am sure it will plant seeds into thinking brains.  God works in mysterious ways. 

Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas

Can you see him in a trial setting in using the same comical skewed logic that he uses for Christianity to supposedly support why he is at trial in the first place! 

The Scopes Monkey Trial,  leaps to mind.

BrotherDThomas, wrote: ,  Trandesecret, Seriously, have you ever thought about going into “Christian Stand-up Comedy” relative to your spin doctoring and the rewriting of the Christian Bible and religion?  All you would have to do is act naturally with your assumed knowledge about the Bible and the earthly entities outside of the Bible!  

And just pray that no one questions him on his substance or slaps him with a few facts

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
 Can you see him in a trial setting in using the same comical skewed logic that he uses for Christianity to supposedly support why he is at trial in the first place! 

The Scopes Monkey Trial,  leaps to mind.
Why? I wonder who won that case. 

BrotherDThomas, wrote: ,  Trandesecret, Seriously, have you ever thought about going into “Christian Stand-up Comedy” relative to your spin doctoring and the rewriting of the Christian Bible and religion?  All you would have to do is act naturally with your assumed knowledge about the Bible and the earthly entities outside of the Bible!  

And just pray that no one questions him on his substance or slaps him with a few facts
Whatever.  I have conducted trials in Asia, Australia and USA -  people keep like paying me. I must be really shoddy. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret

BrotherDThomas, wrote: ,  Trandesecret, Seriously, have you ever thought about going into “Christian Stand-up Comedy” relative to your spin doctoring and the rewriting of the Christian Bible and religion?  All you would have to do is act naturally with your assumed knowledge about the Bible and the earthly entities outside of the Bible!  

Whatever.  I have conducted trials in Asia, Australia and USA -  people keep like paying me. I must be really shoddy. 

And yet you spin all kinds of claptrap and gobbledegook on the subject of your own religion.  Do you tell lies on your clients behalf too. 

"One lawyer with one briefcase can steal more and do more damage than  a hundred men with guns".

And you still have not addressed the Brothers questions.  You really are laughable. 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

The following is yet another example of addressing your ever so wanting and embarrassing posts, this time it is your post #95. Sorry. :(

YOUR “LOOK OVER HERE”. QUOTE TO TAKE AWAY THE FACT THAT YOU ARE BEING BURIED!: “Are you bored? “

I will never be bored when dealing with your complete Biblical ignorance that I and others have to correct you at all times.  How can it be boring when I make you the Bible fool that you are? LOL Jesus is proud of me spreading His TRUE words!

YOUR BENDING OVER BACKWARDS TO TRY AND SAVE FACE UPON THIS TOPIC: “In fact some estimates suggest that as few as 7000 kinds of animals were required to be on the ark. No need for fish as the bible indicates it was only land creatures on the boat and it might even have excluded insects.” 

You proferred the term “in fact,” then as an alleged attorney you need to cite emperical evidence of 7000 “kinds” of animals that were upon Noah’s Ark.  WAITING!

In the mean time, lets say your hypothetical of 7000 "kinds" is valid, even though you are not telling us where this “in the air” quote is coming from, then that presupposes there were 126,000 “kinds” of animals (Genesis 7:2) upon the Ark in only being 510 feet long!

Therefore, in part, Noah’s Ark housed these 6 animal “kinds” out of the 7000 “kinds,” which leaves 6994 “kinds” left that you have to account for, understood Bible fool?  

18 African Elephants weighing in at 14,000 pounds each, and being 13 feet in height (252,000 pounds total)

18 Tyrannosaurus Rex dinosaurs at 20 feet in height and weighing 31,000 pounds each (518,000 pounds total)

18 Argentinosaurus dinosaurs at the lenght of 100 feet average and weighing 220,000 pounds each (3,960,000 pounds total)

18 Brown Bears weighing in at 2000 pounds each and standing 10 feet tall (20,000 pounds total)

18 Giraffes at a height of 20 feet and weighing in at 3000 pounds each (54,000 pounds total)

18 Blue Whales at the lenght of 100 feet and weighing in at 396,000 pounds each (7,128,000 pounds total)

The above numbers of “kinds” shown above does not include the other LARGE dinosaurs of 98 “kinds left,” and the make up of those 6994 other “kinds” of animals that are left! HELLO?  

You said there is no need for fish?! Huh? Then how did fresh water fish reappear when they had to be in the oceans salty waters in their death subsequent to Jesus’ murdering Great Flood?

You said insects were excluded? Then how do we have approximaltey 900,000 species of insects today if Noah didn’t include them within the Ark, because the salty waters of the oceans would have killed all of them? You defineatly are becoming the KING of grasping for proverbial straws in the name of Satan instead of Jesus! LOL!!!

You are not even using a shovel to bury yourself now, but you are now using a backhoe for your buriel in front of the membership! LOL

YOUR TOTALLY IGNORANT AND COMICAL QUOTE: “Yeah answered above. As for polar bears - answered that one. At the time of the flood the bible indicates that there was only one continent. Prior to continental drift. So the polar bear if it is a separate kind which incidentally I don't think it would have been would have just walked onto the boat.” 

How could Yahweh/Jesus’ chosen Jews know there was only one continent upon the earths FLAT SURFACE? Did they have "drones" to see that this was allegedly true?  Since you state that the continents drifted apart, are you laughably using Genesis 10:25 to make this claim where it was 100 years subsequent to Jesus’ brutal murdering Great Flood? Remember Bible fool, you only have 6000 years from the origin of man to this day of 2020, UNDERSTOOD? Begin to explain this proposition, BEGIN:

YOUR CONTINUED STAND UP COMEDY ACT QUOTE: “ So the polar bear if it is a separate kind which incidentally I don't think it would have been would have just walked onto the boat.” 

DEBATEART membership, need I say anything more about Tradesecrets Comedy expertise when he stated: “The polar bear would have just walked onto the boat! LOL! Mind you, Tradesecret is an alleged attorney, and to use this type of presentation in a trial, he would be barred. Priceless comedy at Tradesecrets expense!

!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLOL !!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR QUOTE THAT GOES AGAINST THE CREATION STORY: “No need for fish as the bible indicates it was only land creatures on the boat and it might even have excluded insects.”

HUH?  AGAIN, where did the fresh water fish come from subsequent to Jesus brutally murdering His creation in His Great Flood, because these fresh water fish “kinds” would have been killed in the oceans salt waters! HELLO? ANSWER THIS!

AGAIN, if you state that insects were excluded upon the Ark, then WHY do we have approximately 900,000 "kinds" of insects if Noah didn’t include them within the Ark, because the salty waters of the oceans would have killed all of them? REMEMBER, EVERTHING that was left on dry land was killed by Jesus, including insects!  

And all flesh died that moved on [c]the earth: birds and cattle and beasts and every creeping thing that creeps on the earth, and every man.  All in whose nostrils was the breath [d]of the spirit of life, all that was on the dry land, died.  So He destroyed all living things which were on the face of the ground: both man and cattle, creeping thing and bird of the air. They were destroyed from the earth. ” (Genesis 7:21-23)

What part of EVERYTHING don’t you understand, Bible fool? 

YOUR QUOTE ONCE AGAIN SHOWING YOUR MATH SKILLS NEED IMPROVING: “Actually the bible indicates that there were not seven of each animal. 2 of unclean animals and 7 of the clean ones. Two of each animal entered the ark along with seven of each clean animal. The clean animals entered for purpose of sacrifice and for food for Noah and his family.”

As usual, your lacking in simple math skills is embarrassingly at the forefront once again, along with your deceiving mish-mash attorney talk. “Actually,” Jesus’ inspired words state with specificity that 7 PAIRS of clean animals, which is 14 animals and not 7 animals as you erroniouosly state, plus 1 PAIR of unclean animal, which for the mentally challenged in math like you, equals 8 PAIRS equaling 16 ANIMALS of each "kind" that were to board the ark. Understood this time LIAR?

"Take with you seven pairs of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and one pair of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate," (Genesis 7:2) 

Do you disagree with the passage above and want to call Jesus a LIAR again like you did before in committing the Unpardonable Sin?

YOUR FORGOT TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION TO YOU FROM YOUR EMBARRASSING POST #95, SCARED?:

YOUR QUOTE OF DESPERATION AGAIN: “Yeah, I already said I don't know how any of this worked and everything I am saying is speculation.”

Tell the membership, how can one have TRUE faith on your pure speculation which is not vouchsafed within the scriptures but only by your “hearsay?” Listen up, you can use your same speculation on whether the serial murderer Jesus God existed or not, because outside of the Bible, the existence of Jesus ONLY exists in a truly embarrassing form, of which the first mention of Jesus outside of the Bible is 70 years subsequent to his alleged death upon the cross through the HEARSAY of Josephsus' Antiquities writings, H-E-L-L-O! 

YOUR WANTING QUOTE TO YOUR GRASPING FOR STRAWS #7
“I notice you omitted the part I took from the bible. Hypocrite. It just proves you know you are wrong.” 

I excluded the Bible part to save your sorry ass from anymore embarrassment, Bible fool!  READ!  AGAIN,  Noah was upon the waters for 371 days in a massive ocean, so how many days can a bird fly with its existing energy to “find the boat again”  before it dies and plunges into the ocean? ANSWER THIS QUESTION!

YOUR QUOTE REGARDING YOUR GRASPING FOR STRAWS #8: “Well actually I never called mine story a fairy story. I called yours one.”

HERE IS WHAT YOU SAID RELATING TO NOAH’S FLOOD, TO WIT: “You have your fairy story and I have mine.” blatantly indicating and including that you think the Noahs Ark narrative is a “Fair Story” AS WELL, PERIOD!  Do I have to give you another English language lesson again in syntactical sentence structuring? Huh?  No weaseling attorney talk can save you from what you actually said, in that you stated Noah’s Ark is a fairy tale! LOL. Nice try, NOT!

YOUR QUOTE IN ME MAKING YOU FAMOUS BECAUSE OF YOUR BIBLE IGNORANCE: “ Well thanks Brother for making me famous. Whenever you show my words - I am sure it will plant seeds into thinking brains.  God works in mysterious ways. 

Your forgot to add the word "logical" to "thinking brains."  Listen, I am getting emails where a lot of members would like you to come to these prestigious worldwide known forums to be basically bludgenoned to a non-existence in regards to your total biblical ignorance, Christian faith, and comedy act.  Are you game? Huh? If so, I will message you. Don't wimp out, okay? Trust me, it will be quite an experience for you! LOL

Remember what Jesus’ inspired words stated, in that you are to defend the faith whenever possible.  Do you want to call Jesus a LIAR again by not following the passages below?

"We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ," (2 Corinthians 10:5) 

"He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it." (Titus 1:9)

Tradesecret, if it wasn't for HYPOTHETICALS you would be totally lost with Satan by your side in "trying" to make the Noah Flood narrative logically sound, but as easily shown, you make it into a Stand Up Comedy Act, especially when you defer to not citing  empirical evidence to these speculative positions of yours.  I can see you in a trial situation: “Your honor, to save the courts time, all I have is hypotheticals to this case, and I can't cite empirical evidence whatsoever relating to any facts, therefore, I believe that my client is not guilty, okay?” LOL

Tradesecret, you are excused once again in embarrassment. :(

ANY OTHER PSEUDO-CHRISTIANS WANT TO PLAY? :)

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Let's be truthful about Tradesecret, where he is blatantly a POE!  Therefore, as seen throughout his posts regarding Noah's ark, he is making fun of Christianity and therefore Jesus' inspired words, whereas just look at his responses to me in his Satanic post #95 alone.  Don't you love the comedy skit of where he states: “The polar bear would have just walked onto the boat! " OMG, Tradesecret is truly missing his calling of being a Stand-Up Comedian!  

Ol' Tradesecret forgets that when making obnoxious claims relative to "time periods," he only has 6000 years from the origin of man to today's date in the year of 2020 to work with. This biblical axiom alone shows how biblically ignorant he truly is in the eyes of not only the membership, but in the eyes of Jesus as well! (Hebrews 4:13) When the Bible precludes that all living things existed within the last 6000 years, then that includes ALL DINOSAURS!   Whoops!

Stephen, would you hire an attorney that explicitly stated that ALL dinosaurs were the size of chickens? Tradesecret quote: "Yeah I was wrong about the dinosaur being on average the size of a chicken. It was probably the size of a bison.  My mistake for not checking.”
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1097-why-should-we-take-the-story-of-noah-as-literal?page=4&post_number=95

Poor old Tradesecret digs his hole deeper with a backhoe because most dinosaurs are not even the size of a bison, as T-Rexs are 20 feet in height, and Argentinosaurus dinosaurs were 100 feet in lenght and weighing 220,000 pounds!  Oh my. :(

The earthly and biblical ignorance of our minion of Satan Tradesecret is without bounds at his expense and the memberships entertainment. 

n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@Tradesecret
you just assert things happen, that are impossible. the only way for the things in the opening post to happen, or to explain it.... is to say there was a miracle, it was all one big miracle. but when miracles happen, there's evidence for it. when someone's retina miraculously heals, there's evidence that the retina was damaged and beyond repair. you seem to think God has to hide evidence, and plants evidence that contradicts what we see. i give God more credit than that. you and i have different presumptions about how miracles work, and how God works. your beliefs are heretical, and sinful. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@n8nrgmi
you just assert things happen, that are impossible. the only way for the things in the opening post to happen, or to explain it.... is to say there was a miracle, it was all one big miracle. but when miracles happen, there's evidence for it. when someone's retina miraculously heals, there's evidence that the retina was damaged and beyond repair. you seem to think God has to hide evidence, and plants evidence that contradicts what we see. i give God more credit than that. you and i have different presumptions about how miracles work, and how God works. your beliefs are heretical, and sinful. 
I take the view that to say things are impossible is also an assertion. It is just that then you try and put the BoP on the other person. I think that is a weak argument - type of argument by silence really.

Define miracle. 

I for the record think miracles are not events of supernatural interventions into a natural life. In my understanding of a miracle - it is really God doing something differently to his other things that he does. It is no more supernatural than the other. In other words, I don't hold to the view that the Creation nor Noah's Ark was a miracle. And I would never attempt to hide behind such a term.

Jesus rising from the dead is not a miracle. It was always going to happen because he had not committed sin. Sin is what leads to death. And if there is no sin, then death has no power over you. 

For God to do supernatural things would be to suggest that God is some type of superman. He is not. He is divine. Divine beings doing things which divine beings do - they are not miraculous per se.  When we see birds fly, do we think miracle? When we see fish swim under the water for however long, do we think miracle? When we see the chameleon change color to adapt to its surrounds, do we think miracle? No, because these things are all things that these creatures do - normally. Of course for a human to do these things - we recognize it is abnormal. Perhaps we might even use the term supernatural. So why is it that people see or hear God doing something and call it a miracle? I think this is nonsense. 

Noah's ark was not a miracle.  Creation was not a miracle.  God was just doing what God does.  There is a significant difference in the way we process how this looks. I don't think God hides anything, especially evidence.  I think the issue for most about Noah's ark is interpretation and pride. People want to see what they want to see. Mostly in relation to the story of Noah, the thing that most people want to hide is that the world of humanity was so evil that God had to destroy it.  People want to think that the people were not that bad. People want to think that for God to destroy the whole world is nonsense because even he is not that bad.  I take the view that the whole creation - science thing is a red herring - designed to distract and divert people from actually considering how evil humanity had got. I think it is amazing how people just omit this from their brains. They move onto an entirely different part of the story and forget how evil things were. When people start to put some serious consideration into this - I might be tempted to start addressing some of the other interesting aspects. But seriously, until you recognize the sheer evilness that existed on earth at that time, the rest of the story will never make sense.   

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

YOUR DEFINING GOD QUOTE WHICH IS LAUGHABLE: “For God to do supernatural things would be to suggest that God is some type of superman. He is not. He is divine. Divine beings doing things which divine beings do - they are not miraculous per se.”

Barring the comical act of you defining our serial murderer Jesus, where the authority of which you have not given, please address why Jesus hasn’t produced another flood to murder the inhabitants of planet earth AGAIN!

“The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled.” (Genesis 6:5-6)

Barring the biblical axiom that our Yahweh/Jesus/Spirit is omniscient, therefore knowing that His JEWISH creation were going to be terribly evil in the future, was just another insidious set-up to murder them.  Why hasn’t Jesus flooded the world again today?   Per capita, the evil in this world is thousands of times greater than it was in biblical times when it was nothing for Jesus to pull the trigger to flood humanity! 

We need further entertainment from you in the way of your comical spin doctored explanations, therefore please answer this very simple question: where is Jesus with another flood scenario because the world today is thousands of times greater of evil?  

When answering, please DO NOT give a response anywhere close to your Noah’s Ark statement: “So the polar bear if it is a separate kind which incidentally I don't think it would have been would have just walked onto the boat.  What you meant to say is that 18 polar bears, per Genesis 7:2, were to just "walk onto the boat!  This statement of yours is just outright Saturday Night Live Comedy extraordinaire, we’re still laughing, but at your expense once again!

Awaiting a cogent response this time. Thank you.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas

Stephen, would you hire an attorney that explicitly stated that ALL dinosaurs were the size of chickens? Tradesecret quote: "Yeah I was wrong about the dinosaur being on average the size of a chicken. It was probably the size of a bison.  My mistake for not checking.”

Poor old Tradesecret digs his hole deeper with a backhoe because most dinosaurs are not even the size of a bison, as T-Rexs are 20 feet in height, and Argentinosaurus dinosaurs were 100 feet in lenght and weighing 220,000 pounds!  Oh my. :(

You know Brother, I am still waiting for you to actually refute any of my explanation. This one you keep repeating is simply nonsense.  I know you are not a scientist or even a mathematicians - but average man means average.  It takes into account the total height of ALL dinosaurs and then averages them out.  What is so difficult about that? Even in the event of T Rexs being 20 feet in height - it would not prevent the average size being the size of a bison. Arguing against this is just dumb.  And the other thing you conveniently leave out is that I have said on numerous occasions that there is no significant reason why a infant T Rex could not have been included on the ark. It was not necessary to take adults.  At least give your responses some dignity.  

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
“In fact some estimates suggest that as few as 7000 kinds of animals were required to be on the ark. No need for fish as the bible indicates it was only land creatures on the boat and it might even have excluded insects.” 
In the mean time, lets say your hypothetical of 7000 "kinds" is valid, even though you are not telling us where this “in the air” quote is coming from, then that presupposes there were 126,000 “kinds” of animals (Genesis 7:2) upon the Ark in only being 510 feet long!
Where do you get 18 x the amount from? If all 7000 kinds were unclean animals then it would amount to  98000 animals. That works out as 7000 x 2 x 7. Which admittedly is a lot of animals. Yet how many of these were clean and unclean?  Even a mix is still a large number, but not 126000.  

Therefore, in part, Noah’s Ark housed these 6 animal “kinds” out of the 7000 “kinds,” which leaves 6994 “kinds” left that you have to account for, understood Bible fool?  

18 African Elephants weighing in at 14,000 pounds each, and being 13 feet in height (252,000 pounds total)

18 Tyrannosaurus Rex dinosaurs at 20 feet in height and weighing 31,000 pounds each (518,000 pounds total)

18 Argentinosaurus dinosaurs at the lenght of 100 feet average and weighing 220,000 pounds each (3,960,000 pounds total)

18 Brown Bears weighing in at 2000 pounds each and standing 10 feet tall (20,000 pounds total)

18 Giraffes at a height of 20 feet and weighing in at 3000 pounds each (54,000 pounds total)

18 Blue Whales at the lenght of 100 feet and weighing in at 396,000 pounds each (7,128,000 pounds total)

The above numbers of “kinds” shown above does not include the other LARGE dinosaurs of 98 “kinds left,” and the make up of those 6994 other “kinds” of animals that are left! HELLO?  

Like I said above and other posts - there is no reason to assume the animals were full size adults.  Infants would have been easier to look after, require less food to eat, take up less room, and probably be more likely to last the weather and survive in the new world. Certainly they would live longer then as well.  Continuing to maintain the charade that these animals were big is unhelpful unless you can demonstrate they could not have been infants. 

You said there is no need for fish?! Huh? Then how did fresh water fish reappear when they had to be in the oceans salty waters in their death subsequent to Jesus’ murdering Great Flood?
Yeah good point. Except where did all the water come from? For enough water to cover the earth would require not only the freshwater to fall from the skies - but for the fresh water springs to come up from under the earth.  I don't accept that every bit of water would have become salt water.  

You said insects were excluded? Then how do we have approximaltey 900,000 species of insects today if Noah didn’t include them within the Ark, because the salty waters of the oceans would have killed all of them?

Like I said, I am not convinced every part of  water turned to salt. Given the story talks about the rain coming down from the heavens for 40 days and nights - I imagine that this water was not salt water.  How the waters remain separate is a different question - perhaps it was diluted in some parts more than others. The world is a big place - and even in our oceans today - the water is saltier than in other places - and yet it remains separate somehow.  

As for the insects - I am happy to accept they went into the ark.  

“Yeah answered above. As for polar bears - answered that one. At the time of the flood the bible indicates that there was only one continent. Prior to continental drift. So the polar bear if it is a separate kind which incidentally I don't think it would have been would have just walked onto the boat.” 

How could Yahweh/Jesus’ chosen Jews know there was only one continent upon the earths FLAT SURFACE? Did they have "drones" to see that this was allegedly true?  Since you state that the continents drifted apart, are you laughably using Genesis 10:25 to make this claim where it was 100 years subsequent to Jesus’ brutal murdering Great Flood? Remember Bible fool, you only have 6000 years from the origin of man to this day of 2020, UNDERSTOOD? Begin to explain this proposition, BEGIN:
I never said that they needed to know it was one continent. I only indicated that if it was one continent then they would not have trapse halfeway around the world to go to little known places to find animals. Besides God says in Genesis 7:8 that the animals came to Noah - I suppose God directed them to come to him - and that makes sense in the circumstances. 

The story of Peleg is an interesting one. The story relates the earth divided in his time - well after the flood.  Did the continents divide in a short time or a very long time say millions of years? Well I know what the evolutionists HAVE to say, because their brains could not compute anything less.  Is this the dividing of the continents? IDK- but I find it a useful and interesting piece of information. Relied on by the way - for the theory of continental drift in the first place. 

“ So the polar bear if it is a separate kind which incidentally I don't think it would have been would have just walked onto the boat.” 

DEBATEART membership, need I say anything more about Tradesecrets Comedy expertise when he stated: “The polar bear would have just walked onto the boat! LOL! Mind you, Tradesecret is an alleged attorney, and to use this type of presentation in a trial, he would be barred. Priceless comedy at Tradesecrets expense!
I am not in a court of law. I am on a forum site where you asked some questions. The questions I find amusing - which is why I am answering you. So far my responses have not been refuted by you. You don't even realise this do you? That is why it is so amusing, Pouring scorn on my words is not refutation. Mocking me is not refutation. Conveniently ignoring my arguments is not refuting me.  Genesis 7: 8- 9 indicates that the animals came to God.  All I am doing is reading what the bible says. I am not trying to prove it - just reading it.  In relation to the polar bear - you missed my point that I am not even sure that it is a kind of bear. Yes it is a bear and yes it is a species. But is it a "kind" as the bible defines? That is the question - another one you gloss over - i suspect because you don't understand it. 

“And all flesh died that moved on [c]the earth: birds and cattle and beasts and every creeping thing that creeps on the earth, and every man.  All in whose nostrils was the breath [d]of the spirit of life, all that was on the dry land, died.  So He destroyed all living things which were on the face of the ground: both man and cattle, creeping thing and bird of the air. They were destroyed from the earth. ” (Genesis 7:21-23)

the bible uses the language of appearance not of science.  Destroying all living things which were on the face of the ground - on the earth - clearly excludes fish. Creeping things and birds - as you quote appear to be part of the appearance - but not fish.  

“Actually the bible indicates that there were not seven of each animal. 2 of unclean animals and 7 of the clean ones. Two of each animal entered the ark along with seven of each clean animal. The clean animals entered for purpose of sacrifice and for food for Noah and his family.”

As usual, your lacking in simple math skills is embarrassingly at the forefront once again, along with your deceiving mish-mash attorney talk. “Actually,” Jesus’ inspired words state with specificity that 7 PAIRS of clean animals, which is 14 animals and not 7 animals as you erroniouosly state, plus 1 PAIR of unclean animal, which for the mentally challenged in math like you, equals 8 PAIRS equaling 16 ANIMALS of each "kind" that were to board the ark. Understood this time LIAR?

"Take with you seven pairs of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and one pair of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate," (Genesis 7:2) 
I think your math is up the creek.  7 pairs of clean animals.  and 2 pairs of unclear animal.  I think that is even more than you say.  Well at least when I went to school - 7 plus 2 equalled 9.  but if you say it equals 8??? So 7 x 2 = 14 plus 2 x 2 = 4  14 and 4 = 18 not 16. But hey who is counting? 

“Yeah, I already said I don't know how any of this worked and everything I am saying is speculation.”

Tell the membership, how can one have TRUE faith on your pure speculation which is not vouchsafed within the scriptures but only by your “hearsay?” Listen up, you can use your same speculation on whether the serial murderer Jesus God existed or not, because outside of the Bible, the existence of Jesus ONLY exists in a truly embarrassing form, of which the first mention of Jesus outside of the Bible is 70 years subsequent to his alleged death upon the cross through the HEARSAY of Josephsus' Antiquities writings, H-E-L-L-O! 
Yeah I know you find it hard to concede any errors - unfortunately for me I don't think I am God and I don't think I know everything and I don't pretend to. I have used the words speculation after clearly indicating to everyone that I don't know. You asked a question - I merely am speculating because the specific answers are not in the bible.  All of your efforts to discredit the story are based on your own worldview which is purely speculative at best and unproveable at best. 

“I notice you omitted the part I took from the bible. Hypocrite. It just proves you know you are wrong.” 

I excluded the Bible part to save your sorry ass from anymore embarrassment, Bible fool!  READ!  AGAIN,  Noah was upon the waters for 371 days in a massive ocean, so how many days can a bird fly with its existing energy to “find the boat again”  before it dies and plunges into the ocean? ANSWER THIS QUESTION!

Yes and you have done it again.   LOL @ you.  

“Well actually I never called mine story a fairy story. I called yours one.”

HERE IS WHAT YOU SAID RELATING TO NOAH’S FLOOD, TO WIT: “You have your fairy story and I have mine.” blatantly indicating and including that you think the Noahs Ark narrative is a “Fair Story” AS WELL, PERIOD!  Do I have to give you another English language lesson again in syntactical sentence structuring? Huh?  No weaseling attorney talk can save you from what you actually said, in that you stated Noah’s Ark is a fairy tale! LOL. Nice try, NOT!
Read my words. I do not think that Noah's ark is a fairy story. Yet I do believe that the story of the big bang is.  

“ Well thanks Brother for making me famous. Whenever you show my words - I am sure it will plant seeds into thinking brains.  God works in mysterious ways. 

Your forgot to add the word "logical" to "thinking brains."  Listen, I am getting emails where a lot of members would like you to come to these prestigious worldwide known forums to be basically bludgenoned to a non-existence in regards to your total biblical ignorance, Christian faith, and comedy act.  Are you game? Huh? If so, I will message you. Don't wimp out, okay? Trust me, it will be quite an experience for you! LOL
Oh dear I am scared. The fact is - even if these so called members want to laugh at me - it worries me not - but I know that they will eat you up too.  Your rhetorical and arguing skills are well below par.  Which incidentally is why members of this site ask you not to respond to them. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, The Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, and now the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark,

!!!!!!!!!!!  ONE OF YOUR MOST BLATANT IGNORANT QUOTES YOU'VE MADE THUS FAR IN THIS FORUM IN POST #104 !!!!!!!!!!!!:  "And the other thing you conveniently leave out is that I have said on numerous occasions that there is no significant reason why a infant T Rex could not have been included on the ark. It was not necessary to take adults.  At least give your responses some dignity."

To address your blatant biblical circular reasoning in wanting Noah to load only “infants” of the "kinds" of 7000 animals that you promoted, and to support your wanting proposition to fit all of the 126,000 “kinds” of animals per Genesis 7:2 upon the Ark, I’ll give you some science facts, READY BIBLE FOOL? Whoops, I am sorry in using the word "Science," that scares the beejesus out of you, okay? :(

This preposterous notion of yours in stating that “it could have been animal infants loaded upon the Ark” defies any logic whatsoever, in whats new with your posts in this respect, NOTHING!   Listen up, animal infants without their FULL GROWN MOTHERS are lacking child-rearing regimens from 1 year and beyond, of the mothers sustenance, the teaching of hunting skills, and where all mothers teach their young to be independent, productive adults who can support themselves in their given environment. Understood thus far Bible fool? Huh?  Therefore, without the "infants" ADULT MOTHERS rearing regimens, and being upon the waters for 371 days, these animal infants would be dead before they saw dry land!!!  HELLO, ANYBODY HOME TRADESECRET WHERE YOU ARE THE ZOOLOGY AND BIBLE IGNORANT FOOL?!

In closing in yet another one of your outright comical and Bible ignorant posts, then what you are saying is that the following images within the links below of ADULT ANIMALS X 2 loading upon Noah’s Ark are WRONG over the years? WTF!

Therefore, will you take it upon yourself to lobby your fellow equally Bible inept pseudo-christians throughout the world that what has been perceived over the millenniums in only showing ONE PAIR OF ADULT ANIMALS entering the Ark is blatantly wrong, where you explicitly state is should be 7000 "kinds" of "infant animals" x 9 pairs loading on Noah's ark instead!   YES? MAYBE? LOL!  

Tradesecret, in addressing your comical Saturday Night Live skits, perform the act that the following image shows you, in where you are to always keep a rag handy when in this forum to wipe the egg from your face in complete embarrassment, again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again! LOL

Good day, that is, if this is even possible in you being made the continuous Bible fool within this forum in the name of Satan!  LOL

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN?

33 days later

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
 "And the other thing you conveniently leave out is that I have said on numerous occasions that there is no significant reason why a infant T Rex could not have been included on the ark. It was not necessary to take adults.  At least give your responses some dignity."

To address your blatant biblical circular reasoning in wanting Noah to load only “infants” of the "kinds" of 7000 animals that you promoted, and to support your wanting proposition to fit all of the 126,000 “kinds” of animals per Genesis 7:2 upon the Ark, I’ll give you some science facts,.

animal infants without their FULL GROWN MOTHERS are lacking child-rearing regimens from 1 year and beyond, of the mothers sustenance, the teaching of hunting skills, and where all mothers teach their young to be independent, productive adults who can support themselves in their given environment.  Therefore, without the "infants" ADULT MOTHERS rearing regimens, and being upon the waters for 371 days, these animal infants would be dead before they saw dry land!!!  
Brother, thanks for the science lesson.  But unfortunately, just because you make such an assertion does not make it true. Please prove your point.  I by the way, am able to accept that some of the animals were full grown, some infants, and some somewhere on the line between newborn and full grown. 

,then what you are saying is that the following images within the links below of ADULT ANIMALS X 2 loading upon Noah’s Ark are WRONG over the years? WTF!

Answers in genesis can say what ever  they like.  - I don't base my theology or my philosophy on an image from their site nor their theology. They are not the bible. They don't have any authority over me. They may well be wrong. It is irrelevant. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas

Seriously, have you ever thought about going into “Christian Stand-up Comedy” relative to your spin doctoring and the rewriting of the Christian Bible and religion?  All you would have to do is act naturally with your assumed knowledge about the Bible and the earthly entities outside of the Bible!  You would have sell out crowds, where people would be lining up for your Christian Comedy Shows as shown alone in your posts relative to Noah's ark!  You are truly missing your calling!

Listen, I could take time away from my Greyhound Bus Depot Ministries, my Nevada State Brothel Ministries, and my ever so popular, Nudest Camp Ministries to be your  road manager.  We would make millions of dollars on your Satanic Devil Speak apologetics and Satanic spin doctoring!  

Give it a serious thought, okay? Thanks.
Again no need to respond to such comments. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Do you know what they leave out of the story? Where/who was the human animal of the female sex that he brought onto the arc?

Also, we aren't all children of Adam and Even as such, it's more accurate to say we are all children of Noah and whoever the woman was.

It's rumoured he brought several wives on and this is why the story is so popular amongst Mormons.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas

YOUR DEFINING GOD QUOTE WHICH IS LAUGHABLE: “For God to do supernatural things would be to suggest that God is some type of superman. He is not. He is divine. Divine beings doing things which divine beings do - they are not miraculous per se.”

please address why Jesus hasn’t produced another flood to murder the inhabitants of planet earth AGAIN!

“The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled.” (Genesis 6:5-6)

Barring the biblical axiom that our Yahweh/Jesus/Spirit is omniscient, therefore knowing that His JEWISH creation were going to be terribly evil in the future, was just another insidious set-up to murder them.  Why hasn’t Jesus flooded the world again today?   Per capita, the evil in this world is thousands of times greater than it was in biblical times when it was nothing for Jesus to pull the trigger to flood humanity! 
It is because he is patient with you - not willing that any would perish.  2 Peter 3:8-9. 

He also promised he would never send another flood to wipe out the world.  He keeps his promises because he can be trusted. And do you seriously want him to send another flood? 

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Tradesecret
Were Neanderthals saved?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
He also promised he would never send another flood to wipe out the world.  He keeps his promises because he can be trusted.

Indeed but instead he decided to send many localised planetary floods murdering millions.

Lets look at just the five highest floods from China alone
500,000–4,000,000 dead
China
900,000–2,000,000 dead
500,000–800,000 dead
229,000 dead

And do you seriously want him to send another flood? 

He does send other floods and often too. that wipe out billions of lives.  And he probably did it like  this so the people of the middle east - those he had made the promise too -  wouldn't know that he had broken this promise elsewhere.  See for yourself>>

So besides the millions of dead above in China. We also have- PART 1 FLOODS SENT BY GOD : 

100,000+
St. Felix's Flood, storm surge
Hanoi and Red River Delta flood
up to 100,000 [1]
1911 Yangtze river flood
50,000–80,000
St. Lucia's flood, storm surge
North Sea flood, storm surge
40,000 [2]
St. Marcellus flood, storm surge
1974 Bangladesh flood due to monsoon rain
25,000–40,000
St. Marcellus flood / Grote Mandrenke, storm tide
All Saints' Flood, storm surge
1939 Tianjin flood
Christmas flood, storm surge
10,000–100,000
St. Elizabeth flood, storm surge
8,000–15,000
several thousands
several thousands
St. Juliana flood, storm surge
several thousands
St. Agatha flood, storm surge
several thousands
St. Clemens flood, storm surge
several thousands
several thousands
All Saints flood, storm surge
several thousands
5,748.[3]
SichuanHubeiAnhui flood
Lake Palcacocha in the Cojup valley, Cordillera Blanca mountain range, landslide by massive avalanche
5,000–10,000
Rajputana flood
4,892 [2]
1968 RajasthanGujarat monsoon rain
1951 Manchuria flood
1998 Eastern IndiaBangladesh monsoon rain
1989 Sichuan flood
1978 Northern India monsoon rain
1998 Yangtze river flood
1948 Fuzhou flood
3,189+
2010 China floods, landslides
1993 South Asian monsoon rain
2004 Eastern IndiaBangladesh monsoon rain
1992 Afghanistan flood, mainly, GulbaharKalotakShutulParwan, flash flood, mudslide
1950 Pakistan flood
1996 China flood, torrential floods, mud-rock flows
1953 Japan flood, mainly KitakyushuKumamotoWakayamaKizugawa, massive rain, flood, mudslide
1,000-8,000
2016 Indian floods by monsoon rain
1988 Bangladesh monsoon rain
1981 SichuanShanxi flood
1987 Bangladesh monsoon rain
2,000–5,0001
India (Morvi, Gujarat)
2,000–3,000
Mostaganem and Oran flood
2,000+
England and Wales; possible tsunami
1,909 [2]
Vajont Dam landslide and flood
1992 PakistanNorthern India monsoon rain
1991 China flood, mainly, SichuanGuizhouHubei, torrential floods, mud-rock flows
1955 Northern India flood
FujianAnhuiZhejiang flood
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
PART 1 CONTINUED FLOODS SENT BY GOD 

1,605–3,363
spring flooding
1600–2,000
Pakistan floods, monsoon flooding[4][5][6][7]
St. Martin flood, storm surge
2002 China flood, torrential floods, mud-rock flows
Mumbai and the surrounding state MaharashtraKarnataka, monsoon rain
1995 China flood, mainly, HunanJiangxiLiaoningSichuanFujian, torrential rain, devastating floods, mud-rock flows
2007 China flood, mountain torrents, mud-rock flows
Floods were caused by Tropical Storm Washi[8]
2004 China flood, mountain torrents, mud-rock flows, landslide
1961 Bihar flood
Isahaya, massive rain and mudslide
Inuyama Iruka pond dam failure
1938 Massive rain of Japan, mainly TokyoKobe, massive rain and landslide
1977 Karachi flood
AlgiersBab El Oued, devastating flood, mudslide
2000 Mozambique flood
2006 Ethiopia flood, mainly Omo River DeltaDire DawaTenaGode, flash flood, heavyrain
1999 Vietnam flood, mainly occurred at Thua Thien Hue
2009 August 8 flood, due to Typhoon Morakot, An entire village of Shiaolin was buried at the southern county of Kaohsiung
1987 Villatina landslide disaster
1969 Tunisia flooding
CuzcoHuallaga, torrential rain, flooding, landslide
1967 Massive rain of Japan, mainly, Kobe, KureAgano River, massive rain and landslide
Malawi, flash flood and landslide
Gauldal, landslide
500[9]
449+
Western Japan, massive rains and landslides
1967 Brazil flood, mainly Rio de JaneiroSão Paulo, flood and landslide
2015 Tamil Nadu floods ChennaiCuddalore and Andhra Pradesh named 2015 South Indian floods
2002 Nepal flood, mainly occurred at Makwanpur, monssnal rain, flood, landslide
October 1999 Mexico floods, mainly occurred at TabascoPueblaChiapas, flood and mudslide as a result from Tropical Depression Eleven
Malpasset Dam failure
1969 South Korea flood, mainly, Gyeongsangbuk-doGyeongsangnam-doGangwon-do, torrential rain, landslide
1993 Iran flood, mainly occurred at IsfahanBandar Abass, flash flood and landslide
1998 South Korea flood, heavy massive rain, landslide
1955 Lebanon Tripoli flood
ThailandMalaysia, mainly, NakhonSongkhlaKelantan, torrential rain
1966 Rio de Janeiro flood, flood and landslide
PiuraTumbes, torrential rain, flooding, landslide
360+
1958 Buenos Aires flood
mainly SudanNigeriaBurkina FasoGhanaKenya, and many African country
1987 South Korea flood, mainly, Chungchongnam-doJeollanam-doKangwon, torrential rain, landslide

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
PART 2 CONTINUED FLOODS SENT BY GOD

2003 Sumatra flood, mainly JambiBatanghariTondano, torrential rain, flash flood, landslide
Quebrada Blanca canyon, landslide
Pampayacta avalanche
Nagasaki, massive rain and landslide
1973 GranadaAlmeriaMurcia flood
Great Sheffield flood dam disaster
1966 Maian flood
1998 Tajikistan flood
La Josefina landslide dam failure
246+
Gujarat and Rajasthan, India
235–244
Marrakesh flash flood
2007 Balochistan flood by Cyclone Yemyin
203+
200–600
Chungar landslide, flood, avalanche
200+
Pamir Mountain area, mud and rock slides, torrential rain
Santa CatarinaTubarão, torrential heavy rain
Huigra, landslide
2004 Brazil flood, mainly São PauloPemambuco, torrential rain, mudslide
Sarno flood and landslide
141+
140+
Ozengeli, avalanche
Izumo, massive rain and mudslide
125+
2009 Jeddah Torrential rain, floods
1991 Antofagasta Flood, mud swept
2007 Central and East Java torrential monsoon rain, landslide, flood
Masuda, massive rain and landslide
Southern Federal District, heavy rain, landslide[11]
1981 Laingsburg flood
90+
Columbus, Ohio flood on March 25, 1913
"Las Nieves" camping river flood, in Biescas.
85+
81+
Holmfirth floods—Bilberry Reservoir dam failure
80–100[12]
1852 Gundagai flood
80+
Austin Dam failure
77+
75+
1993 Kagoshima Heavy Rain, mudslide and debris flow
72+
Nigeria floods
Gudbrandsdalen flood and landslides
Clermont and Peak Downs flood
Australia
1927 Queensland floods
Australia
Black February flood
Australia
1934 Melbourne and southern Victoria floods
Australia
Australia
1955 Hunter Valley floods
Australia
1929 Tasmania floods
Australia
Australia

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
Yep floods is a consequence of weather and water.....All backs up my Great Goat Flood theory....... And the bloke with a reasonably sized boat.....And the ever taller and taller tales that ensued......Myths and legends.....A peoples favourite.....And people are still led to believe that it's all true....And people still believe that it's all true.....That's conditioning for you.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
And people are still led to believe that it's all true....And people still believe that it's all true.....

It's really is hard to comprehend isn't it,  in the 21st century ? Adults too!

That's conditioning for you.

Yep. They are no different to those poor ancients who knew nothing of weather patterns, or climate change. They know nothing of the 1 degree retardation of the earth every 72 years that eventually takes the earth far away  to it farthest point from the sun causing climate changes such as ice ages or the giant thaws when it finally returns to its starting place nearest to the sun causing scorching heat that will  burn the earth to a crisp  some 25920 later.

Back in 1800 BC,  it is believed the people of the Cappadocia region of modern-day Turkey decided their environment was so hostile – with extreme weather and the constant threat of war – that they dug an entire city underground.  Sorry, did I forget to mention that extreme climate change is usually accompanied by war. Well it was back then. I believe that I actually pointed out this climate change / war phenomenon to someone here not too long ago.

No.  The priests kept this science away from the ignorant of the time. This is  how they controlled them .  An eclipse for instance was gods wrath for the people being naughty and now they had to give over more of their hard worked - for take home pittance and in some cases, in places such as South American, the Inca and Aztec priests demanded a blood sacrifice, usually child sacrifices for the duration of the eclipse   - and gods anger had been satisfied..

Then there is gods wrath in the form of volcanoes, tidal waves, land slides and earth quakes. 

I just don't know Vic. I do despair at times I really do.

BUT!  Did you notice that in my lists of casualties for gods wrath, that the body count started to dwindle , Vic? This is because god is slowly showing us his mercy.

He done this by giving us early warning systems such as  weather satellites,seismographs, hospitals, fire engines and doctors and nurses and heavy lifting gear and other giant machinery and  rapid response units etc etc etc,  so that we are now much better prepared and equipped to keep the death rates down and stop the spread of famine and  diseases and pestilence that would normally follow the disasters in ancient times.  Because back then people simply ran for their lives - from gods wrath - they did not care for their fellow humans as we do today.

If only the priest would have been honest, eh Vic?

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
LOL @ you. 

None of these floods have destroyed the world in the way that Noah's flood did. 

Not even close. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
LOL @ you. None of these floods have destroyed the world in the way that Noah's flood did. Not even close. 
So you are telling us that Noah's flood was world wide are you? Lets see your evidence , then.

Tell me. Did your god not cause these floods that killed millions of Chinese, alone?  Did not his perfect weather systems created by him not cause these millions of  men women and children to perish under tonnes of water? 

Or is this just another  excuse for your gods devastating murderous handy work?

PS,  "the world" wasn't destroyed was it?