Secret plan by secret government put in effect to eradicate disobedient people

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 2
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
Conspiracy theory time!

Now, I was thinking if I should post this or not, as I am exposing the secret plan which secret governments put in effect to control the population.

Its possibly the most brutal plan ever constructed, the most brutal "selection" put in effect specifically targeting disobedient people to eradicate them.

What if I told you that some 200 years ago, secret wide spread systems were put in effect to kill most of the disobedient people, but leaving obedient people alive?

You would say that I am just telling conspiracy theories and that I am crazy.

But in order to reach a conclusion, we must start from basics, from axiom.

Disobedient people are usually those who are disobedient to rules and to the government, where obedient people are more likely to obey both the rules and the government.

Throughout history, disobedient people survived and even prospered, since disobeying rules was more often an advantage.

However, 3 things changed in the past 200 years:

1. Establishment of car traffic
2. Establishment of dangerous environment
3. Establishment of vaccination

All 3 of these things were designed specifically to eradicate disobedient people.

Those who are disobedient would disobey traffic rules early in life and therefore, would die in traffic, or wouldnt care enough for traffic rules to follow them at any point in life, causing them to eventually die in traffic.

Those who are disobedient would play in dangerous environment, with electricity, harmful substances, and therefore, would die as a result.

Those who are disobedient would refuse to get vaccinated and would be more likely to die from a disease.

These 3 systems make sure to kill specifically disobedient people, as obedient people obey traffic rules, obey vaccination and obey to stay away from dangerous environment.

So what we see is that the systems were put in effect on mass scale to target disobedient people while sparing obedient people.

This essentially allowed the governments to get rid of majority of the disobedient people.

These 3 systems didnt exist 500 years ago. 500 years ago, disobedient people were about just as likely to survive as obedient people were.

However, secret government installed these 3 systems in society to reduce the number of disobedient population and increase the number of obedient population to make government's rule easier.

If you think about it, all 3 systems were allowed and supported specifically by the governments. Its the government who made roads, allowed high speed traffic and mandatory vaccinations, as well as having almost no rules regarding the dangerous environments created in society to punish disobedient people.

I know that what I am saying might not make sense to you and you might even refuse to believe that government would punish disobedient people, but isnt the only obvious result of these 3 systems to eradicate disobedient people?
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
However, dont think that the secret government has won simply because it placed these systems in effect.

No. The secret government still cannot solve the problem of unchecked government.

All governments suffer from the problem of unchecked government.

It is the problem based on 4 axioms:

1. Every government seeks to increase its power, and succeeds in that eventually.

2. Increase of government power causes the government to be more corrupt, since it becomes less kept in check.

3. Corrupt government corrupts society.

4. Corrupt society collapses due to wide spread corruption.