Mahabharata Mafia DP1

Author: ILikePie5

Read-only
Total: 247
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
For investigators:

Earth 'town read' savant early. Vader and joebob have been the only ones keeping their noses out of the mess. You could argue the  activity factor with vader, but when I was mafia with him he was way more active in the mafia discord then he was in the forum itself, so something to keep in mind. I would heavily reccommend investigating in that group of people if savant does indeed flip scum. If he doesn't, pie is just a bastard mod which I doubt because he is pretty much constantly accusing other mods of being bastard so I don't see him as a hypocrite. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@AustinL0926
I kinda wish you hadn't CC'd. Savant was going down anyway and this gives scum some unnecessary info. Whatever, gj town (D1 scum lynch possible nowai??)
I panicked because I overslept and saw people VTNL'ing and I knew the day phase was running out of time. I didn't think I could convince people to get a lynch on him otherwise. But trading a protective role for 1 of likely 2 scum is way worth it imo. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
Earth, vader, joebob good investigation targets. Maybe Barney. Whiteflame and moozer get town cred for being on the wagon, when scum had major incentive to discourage this wagon. 
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
-->
@Lunatic
Seems about right. I would prefer Earth, followed by perhaps Vader and Joebob in that order.

And yeah, I can understand why you CC'd, even it's it not entirely preferable. I've done less justifiable things as town before.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
STOP POSTING
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Official Vote Count:

Savant (5/5) - Austin, Lunatic, Whiteflame, Moozer, Barney 
VTNL (1/5) - Savant

Savant was lynched. He was…GUILTY.

Rest in Peace…