Mahabharata Mafia DP2

Author: ILikePie5

Read-only
Total: 208
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
Lynched DP1:

Savant - Karna - You are the son of Surya Deva. Everyone thought you were the son of a charioteer, but in reality, you were the eldest brother of the Pandavas. Even after finding this out, you decided to fight for the Kauravas because Duryodhana was the only one who respected you and called you a friend by gifting you the Kingdom of Anga. Your duty to your friends was greater than your duty to dharma which ended up being your cause of defeat. Even though you knew you were the son of Kunti, you successfully kept this information hidden from everyone and quietly kept fighting for the Duryodhana, eventually being defeated by Arjuna. Because of the fact you were a Pandava yet fought for the Kauravas and kept this status hidden from everyone, you are the Odd Night Godfather/Even Night Ninja. On odd nights, you will appear as innocent to all investigations. On even nights, if you conduct the factional night kill, it will not show up on any watcher, tracker, voyeur, etc reports. You win with the Mafia.

Died NP1:

Earth - Bhima - Recognizing Dronacharya's unmatched skills as a warrior and his unwavering loyalty to his beloved son, Ashwatthama, you devised a clever plan to exploit his affection and trust. Knowing that Dronacharya's love for his son was his greatest weakness, you, along with your brothers and Krishna, conspired to create a deceptive illusion. Krishna instructed Yudhishthira to falsely announce Ashwatthama's death, accompanied by the elephant's name, to confuse Dronacharya. As the war raged on, you engaged Dronacharya in combat, but despite your formidable strength, you realized that defeating him in a fair fight would be nearly impossible. Seizing the opportunity presented by Krishna's plan, you proclaimed loudly that "Ashwatthama is dead!" Your voice was drowned out by the sounds of war, but Dronacharya caught the words and approached Yudhishthira to confirm the news. Yudhishthira, bound by his adherence to truth, affirmed the statement but muttered "the elephant" under his breath, ensuring that Dronacharya only heard part of the truth.Filled with grief and disbelief, Dronacharya's resolve wavered, and he lost the will to fight. Taking advantage of the situation, you, along with your brothers, launched a fierce attack on Dronacharya, overwhelming him with sheer force and numbers. In his moment of vulnerability, Dhristadyumna struck him down. Though your actions may be considered deceitful, they were driven by the necessity of war and the desire to achieve victory against a formidable opponent. Thus, you are the Deceiver. Each night you may target a player. If that player dies sometime before the next night phase, they will be revealed as any other currently living player (randomly chosen at the time of death). This can only happen once in the game. You win with the Town.

——————————————————

Remaining Players:

1. Barney
2. Austin
3. Whiteflame
4. Lunatic
5. Moozer
6. JoeBob
7. Vader

With 7 players remaining, it takes 4 votes to achieve a lynch. The day phase will end in 72 hours on May 25, 2024 at 9:00PM CST.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Barney
@whiteflame
@AustinL0926
@Moozer325
DP is up
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
@JoeBob
DP is up
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
Earth's role is literally negative utility bruh
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Well, scum just did us a big favor. Never would’ve bought that Deceiver role if Earth had claimed it. Anyone got results?
Lunatic
Lunatic
Ha! I had guessed he as karna after the video pie posted. That's a big hit, and a major character in this game. No godfather and ninja is huge. I was roleblocked last night, so I am guessing the second scum has and odd/night even night combo with roleblocking and something else.

Earth was a really weird kill seeing as he was a prime investigation target for dp2. 

I tried protecting austin last night but was told I failed, again, I am assuming some type of roleblocker. Moozer and vader are suspects today, since they weren't participatory on the lynch. Both have already full claimed though. We shouldn't fully discount whiteflame and moozer in hindsight for being on the lynch, Savant had scum slipped a couple of times,  there is a chance the other mafia wanted to cut their losses. But it still looks good because I feel like I was scum would have tried to argue off that lynch onto a better target, as losing a teamate dp1 is a huge loss. Barney hammered but only after I had CC'ed so he doesn't get the same towncred whiteflame and moozer get.

I see almost no way austin is scum. I know he is smart enough and capable enough to bus, but I don't think he is a risky type of player like that, I think he is more calculated from what I have seen. If I am wrong I will eat my words. But I am town confirming him for now unless his behavior betrays his day phase one actions. 

I'll be posting more soon when I am at work. This is a wierd ass theme but I plan on doing some research on some of the claimed characters.

For now, VTL Barney since we already have claims from my other two suspects. 
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
Shamelessly stolen from Barney (feel free to BLT me for this)

Dashboard          Role                 Char                 DP1
1. Barney             ???                           Shikhandi
2. Lunatic           weak protective ???                
3. Austin              Supersaint          Dhrishtadyumna
4. Whiteflame   ???                           ???
5. Moozer           Commuter          Yudhishthira
6. JoeBob          ???                             ???

8. Earth              Deceiver                 Bhima
9. Savant           GF/Ninja                  Karna 

Savant's role guarantees we have a Cop and a Tracker, or a JOAT with those abilities, in the game. With only a few people unclaimed, I think today is the day to finish claiming.
JoeBob
JoeBob
I have results. Give me 30 minutes.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
Also good to note that Pie didn't exactly make the justifications completely sensible. IDK what Savant's role link is really.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
Well, scum just did us a big favor. Never would’ve bought that Deceiver role if Earth had claimed it.
HUGE favor. If he had claimed (and I would have pushed him 100% this phase) he probably would have been mislynched. Then per his role, we would have probably gotten a second mislynch.

Mafia killing him was an insane favor to town. I am guessing he was targeted because he was one of the few unclaimed and they were power role hunting. Mafia are absolutely screwed now lol
Barney
Debates: 52
Barney
-->
@whiteflame
. Anyone got results?
Nothing useful.

AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@Lunatic
I'm honestly confused by the Earth kill as well. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it could be sign of a less experienced or more busy player - putting Joebob, Moozer, and Vader in the crosshairs for today.

Lunatic
Lunatic
Dead

Earth-  Bhima Deciever - Town
Savant- Karna- Odd night godfather/ Even night Ninja - Mafia

Claims list: 

Barney- Shikhandi 
Austin- Dhrishtadyumna - Supersaint
Vader- Ghatoktach- Victim (basically a willful lightning rod)
Savant- Abhimanyu
Moozer- Gambler- Yudhishthira
Lunatic
Whiteflame
JoeBob
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@Barney
I would prefer that you claim today - I don't really sus you in particular so I won't vote for now, but you didn't do anything to stand out in DP1.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@AustinL0926
I'm honestly confused by the Earth kill as well. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it could be sign of a less experienced or more busy player - putting Joebob, Moozer, and Vader in the crosshairs for today.

My guess is they were trying to POE power roles. The same reason me and pie killed savant in your game, because supas logic about the pawn reaching the other side and becoming another piece etc. We had quite a few claims out yesterday, my guess is they were cop hunting the remaining unclaimed players
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Official Vote Count:

Barney (1/4) - Lunatic

Wrong place at the wrong time
Lunatic
Lunatic
Driving to work now, I'll be active in an hour or so
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
Also, there is an aspect of my role that I was not entirely honest about. I will choose whether to reveal it after some more claims, as I think I'm solidly the most townread player today for managing to catch out Savant on D1.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
@JoeBob
HUGE favor. If he had claimed (and I would have pushed him 100% this phase) he probably would have been mislynched. Then per his role, we would have probably gotten a second mislynch.

Mafia killing him was an insane favor to town. I am guessing he was targeted because he was one of the few unclaimed and they were power role hunting. Mafia are absolutely screwed now lol
Given Savant's role, scum were probably hunting for an investigative role. Poor choice.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
Seems likely. Have some other thoughts on reads, but I'll wait until Joebob gets here.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@AustinL0926
With only a few people unclaimed, I think today is the day to finish claiming.
Point taken. I can wait for Barney to claim first or just get it over with.
JoeBob
JoeBob
savant is innocent
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@JoeBob
savant is innocent
...Wtf dude? He was lynched. He couldn't have been your target.

JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@whiteflame
well shit
pie allowed it

JoeBob
JoeBob
WRONG NAME
JoeBob
JoeBob
I SAID WRONG NAME. 
I MEANT VADER🤦‍♂️
VADER IS INNOCENT
JoeBob
JoeBob
I am witness/tracker. I can do one of two things each night:

1. Select someone, and see who they visited.
Or
2. Select someone and learn their alignment. If they are killed I get to find out what someone’s roles is on the mafia.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@JoeBob
Honestly, I'm not even sure how to take this. You outed yourself as the Cop to report a result on an already lynched player who we knew was scum and was the odd night Godfather based on the OP. Even if you had targeted him, I honestly don't know why you'd out that you did it.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
Alright, assuming no CC, that should clear two players. Lawyer seems unlikely in view of GF, and I doubt Joebob would be an optimal redirect target.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@JoeBob
I SAID WRONG NAME. 
I MEANT VADER🤦‍♂️
VADER IS INNOCENT
That... makes a lot more sense.