Who in their right mind would want a ceasefire with these animals!?

Author: Stephen

Total: 41
baggins
Debates: 6
baggins
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Yes I agree, Hamas is pretty much the government  there and they have been democratically elected from the citizens as far as I know.  

And about what the solution should be now, I have no idea.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Iran and Egypt and Jordan won't take in the refugees.

Maybe New York is still open for Business as usual?

ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
Iran and Egypt and Jordan won't take in the refugees.
Of course not, they're all quite content with the propaganda victory that using children as human shields is providing.

If Muslim nations gave the innocent a way out then it would just be Israel vs the murderous raping terrorists and the annexation of Gaza would be be all but assured. You see they want Israel destroyed and the first step to that end is to sever Israel from its supporters in western civilization. If they can accomplish that they will try their luck again in open warfare.

The worst thing for this ambition would be Israel becoming peaceful place with a lot of proud Muslim citizens. So they do everything they can to keep this bizarre situation of a pseudo-state full of families that is the constant and repeated staging ground for acts of war.

On the other side Israel is very afraid of annexing Gaza and West Bank fully, giving universal suffrage (as the courts would likely force), and then having to face elections where a majority might vote for abandonment of civil rights quickly leading to concentration camps for Jews.

Everyone is caught between a rock and a hard place, of course Israel's rock is its own dedication to liberal principles and rule of law which is what makes them the good guys.
baggins
baggins
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
If Muslim nations gave the innocent a way out then it would just be Israel vs the murderous raping terrorists and the annexation of Gaza would be be all but assured.
What would you say in response to someone saying “How can they even leave and go somewhere else if Israel has blockaded everything and is shooting everyone that comes close to the border”.

I have heard things like that and I dont want to sound like a broken record but I have not really researched deeply this so Im curious what is the response to that and how accurate that statement is. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
So in reality, the "open air prison" is due to every single Arab state shutting their borders. Got it.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@baggins
If Muslim nations gave the innocent a way out then it would just be Israel vs the murderous raping terrorists and the annexation of Gaza would be be all but assured.
What would you say in response to someone saying “How can they even leave and go somewhere else if Israel has blockaded everything and is shooting everyone that comes close to the border”.
No words are an appropriate response, I would show them a map and then give Khaby gestures.

baggins
baggins
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
So are you implying that the statement is a lie/false or just over exaggerated ?
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@baggins
So are you implying that the statement is a lie/false or just over exaggerated ?
It is entirely false and since a map proves it is false and everyone in the modern world has access to maps it is also a lie.

https://www.google.com/maps Search for "Rafah Crossing"
baggins
baggins
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Apparently that side of Gaza is under Egyptian blockade.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@baggins
Also there is the Mediterranean Sea which offers sea access to: Just about every country on Earth, and specifically Syria, Lebanon, Turkey, Jordan (via Suez), Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Saudi Arabia (via Suez), Yemen (via Suez), Oman (via Suez), UAE (via Suez), Qatar (via Suez), Iraq (via Suez), and Iran (via Suez).
baggins
baggins
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Yeah I guess if other countries really wanted them they could’ve taken some refugees. So far no one wants them so I guess they are kinda stuck there after all anyway.