We have a moral obligation to murder politicians

Author: Wylted

Total: 62
RationalMadman
Debates: 561
RationalMadman
Wylted you are as uneducated on Mandela as you are on Gandhi LOL, he died a free and well-respected hero of South Africa at 90+
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Clearly that was a mandella effect reference. Don't tell me that your conspiracy mindedness hasn't heard Bout how the mandella effect is proof we shifted realities, you need to watch more youtube.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I fully believe in parallel universes and alien overlords and stuff as well as that dreams are potentially organised simulations that result from the day before and are part of this experiment whatever it is.

I can stand behind the Mandela Effect but in this reality, as far as I know, what you said is not true and I didn't find it that funny.
Analgesic.Spectre
Debates: 1
Analgesic.Spectre
Mandela was a terrorist who had the media cover his barbaric tracks.

"died a free and well-respected hero of South Africa" -- typical white cuck view.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
In his adolescence yes, but he learned fast and was one of the only reasons single-handedly that the new black-led regime didn't overly torture or lynch the former white corrupt cops, politicians and media moguls.

Analgesic.Spectre
Analgesic.Spectre
RM, you just agreed that he was a terrorist (in his adolescence), and that he didn't "overly torture or lynch" other people.

And someone this person, a confirmed terrorist, torturer and lyncher, is to be respected and freed.

You are a disgrace to South Africa.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
No, I am not a disgrace to South Africa. I am saying that I studied him in detail and he is one of my single favourite politicians and strategists in history and that I know in depth how he was single-handedly the one to decide the new regime to be merciful and stamped out 'revenge corruption' hard and fast in his position(s) of power both official and unofficial from his 20s onwards.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
you don't even understand who hijacked his organisation or why he founded what he founded because you read Wikipedia and think your bullshit sources somehow know things. Try looking into detailed documentaries and such and you'll realise he was a revolutionary strategist of the most ridiculously benevolent sort.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
His organisation and cause was hijacked and altered from what he wanted it to be from its origin to during his imprisonment. He did everything possible to change it into a less violent group. He was actually imprisoned for things he mostly didn't do because he was a high ranking guy and the other high rankers were easier to demonize than him so he was imprisoned to actually stop his influencing the group to be pacifist so that they'd be easier to make look bad and justify stamping out. 
Wylted
Wylted
He caused deaths even after leading the new regime. I caused 1 death and have a hard time living with myself, there is not a single world leader not responsible for thousands more and these pieces of shit sleep easy. Let's assume mandella was a new person after his prison sentence. He still caused deaths after his release
Analgesic.Spectre
Analgesic.Spectre
No wonder South Africa is being overrun with people raping and killing South Africans. You have Proteas like RM respecting this kind of activity.

Worse than Swedish cuckery, imo.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Wylted you are a hypocritical hypocrite. You say one cannot organise killing of politicians or of anyone as a matter of fact and that this then entitles you to feel you morally must kill them in the exact same line of logic they used to justify their killings in the first place.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
What the hell does rape and murder have to do with it? Do you know how much systematic rape and covered up murders happened under apartheid? More.
Wylted
Wylted
They cause death of civilians. They are not civilians
Analgesic.Spectre
Analgesic.Spectre
RM, I've become partial to ignoring your usual hysterical bs. I started to think, "you know, this guy has been through a lot. I'm going to stop teasing him with slightly mean comments".

But this is serious bs that strikes close to home.

You AGREED with me that Mandela was a terrorist AND that he conducted torture and lynches. Sorry, but anyone who does that doesn't deserve to be respected in my books, and you're a despicable coward for supporting that kind of activity.

Even if white under apartheid engaged in systematic rape and murder (highly debatable, and certainly something that should be shamed if true), that doesn't mean it's okay for the overthrowers of apartheid to rape and murder the whites. Wtf is that kind of logic -- it's literally tit-for-tat and you're as bad as the people you complained about.

I don't want ANYONE of ANY colour be raped and murdered. I don't care if that isn't respected by you, because you've proven your respect is saved for terrorists and torturers. In fact, I'd know there is something wrong with me, if I were respected by you.

Shut the hell up here.

Seriously.

Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
Governments kill people for the benefit of their citizens. A politician who is making a good faith effort to represent the interests of his/her nation is in effect just the guy who does the paperwork (as he would expect any other rational leader in his position to enact the same policies), and so he/she is not responsible for the deaths incurred by that government and there's no reason why he or she shouldn't be able to sleep peacefully at night.
Otherwise, the position of "national leader" would be one that all rational persons concerned for their own consciences would turn down, and so in an ideal world there would be nobody to do the work that needs to be done, which is a very undesirable outcome (unless you're an anarchist).
In any case, a leader who does his job well should usually end up saving more lives than he takes, so it should "balance" out good enough.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Man, Wylted, how are you going to be morally obligated to 0-casualties? Honestly I don't even know wtf your case is here. I understand when a terrorist is another's freedom fighter. I know that there's subjectivity and layers of morality to it. It's not black-and-white (like that reference to Mandela?) but if you keep at what you're doing you'll end up in a bad place psychologically and maybe even physically. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
Are you one of these people who thinks that no terrorist is a freedom-fighter? That all are as vicious and corrupt as the worst of them are?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
You don't want anyone to be raped or murdered so you blame Mandela for it happening in SA... Utter nonsense.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Swagnarok
A good balance would be saving every life and creating a utopia. Any leader that falls short is a piece of shit
Wylted
Wylted
I think the typical human being should be responsible for zero casualties.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Swagnarok
Did you want to debate me on this since bsh1 looks to be scared of me
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@Zeichen
That's what was wondering, how about a cup of cyanide?
disgusted
disgusted
@weed
 Well he died in prison and never accomplished much so.....

Don't know much do you?

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@disgusted
It is a reference to the psychological phenomenon known as the Mandela effect. I thought it was funny.
disgusted
disgusted
@weed
You really don't know much.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@disgusted

Swagnarok
Swagnarok
-->
@Wylted
I mean, I could give it a shot. But I don't think I'd make for a great opponent.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Swagnarok
If you can't defend not killing politicians, I think you have issues
Swagnarok
Swagnarok
-->
@Wylted
I'm sure that I could defend the position well enough, but I'm not the same caliber debater as you are. Not even close, lol.