Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Lol. You were warned Stephen.
vagabond
Debates: 0
vagabond
Have none of you godists found a credible historian who attests to the historicity of the miracle working bible Jesus and such attestation?
The answer is no, as it has been for all the years I've been asking this question.
You see you actually know the answer but admitting it destroys your misheld beliefs and that frightens the bejesus outa ya.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@vagabond
Have none of you godists found a credible historian who attests to the historicity of the miracle working bible Jesus

You are supposed to be showing us "credible historians" who deny a "bible jesus". This is what you have said post 24
Added: 08.19.18 07:51AM    Of course the first question is did the bible Jesus ever exist, and every credible historian will say no.
So why is it that you want others to find a  "credible historian who attests to the historicity of the  bible Jesus" ?

Don't think no one has noticed you trying to move the goalposts and trying to shift the burden of proof onto others , it is so obviously glaring.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
Was I? About what?
vagabond
vagabond
For at least 5yrs no godist has been able to provide a credible historian who attests to the historicity of the miracle working bible Jesus and yet godists still claim that he existed.
There is as much evidence that Noah existed and that is NONE.
Poor little things are godists.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
It'll come to you.
vagabond
vagabond
Ooh I do get to laugh. Not a godist. haha.
vagabond
vagabond
-->
@Stephen
Reading comprehension is simply beyond you isn't it. I never said that a credible historian had said "" no, Jesus didn't exist"
Ask questions related to what I said, not what you would want me to say.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@vagabond
Reading comprehension is simply beyond you isn't it. I never said that a credible historian had said "" no, Jesus didn't exist"
Ask questions related to what I said, not what you would want me to say.
 No, you didn't say that A credible historian had said NO, Jesus didn't exist, what you said IS that "EVERY credible historian WILL say NO the bible Jesus didn't ever exist".

Yet here you are,  still denying you wrote this at post 24 page 1 ?

Added: 08.19.18 07:51AM    Of course the first question is did the bible Jesus ever exist, and every credible historian will say no.

I want you to show us all some "credible historians" that will say " NO" the bible Jesus didn't ever exist.  It is obvious you cannot do that.

This I have found is typical of you. You just fire off anything without a single thought. You have on many occasions been asked by me to support your claim. You have failed AGAIN.  You have tried moving the goalposts, you have added text to your original statement hoping no one will notice and you now have suggested  that others should now provide YOU with a " credible historian who attests to the historicity of the bible Jesus" .

I have come to the conclusion, you are simply a fool and are tolerated here for entertainment value only.. as vile and thoughtless as you are.
vagabond
vagabond
-->
@Stephen
 No, you didn't say that A credible historian had said NO, Jesus didn't exist, what you said IS that "EVERY credible historian WILL say NO the bible Jesus didn't ever exist".
You've finally found what I actually wrote, you can now apologise for claiming that I wrote something else. You won't.

Yet here you are,  still denying you wrote this at post 24 page 1 ?
I've never denied writing that. I've denied writing what you claimed I had written because it was a lie.

I want you to show us all some "credible historians" that will say " NO" the bible Jesus didn't ever exist.  It is obvious you cannot do that.

That is a question that would need to be put to a credible historian. A credible historian cannot in all honesty attest to the historicity of the miracle working bible Jesus without by implication attesting to the historicity of the miracles and such an attestation cannot be made in fact.

This I have found is typical of you. You just fire off anything without a single thought. You have on many occasions been asked by me to support your claim. You have failed AGAIN.  You have tried moving the goalposts, you have added text to your original statement hoping no one will notice and you now have suggested  that others should now provide YOU with a " credible historian who attests to the historicity of the bible Jesus" .
I choose my words carefully and you read what you want to see, if you wish to discuss anything with me then refrain from lying about what I write, it's you who attacks without any thought whatsoever. Now reexamine what I've written and see if you can understand it before you reply to what's in your head not on the page.
As we can see your conclusion are only worthy of being washed out of the milking yard.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@vagabond
Simply more lies. Your statement is there at post 24 for all here to read should they want to be bored rigid!.
vagabond
vagabond
-->
@Stephen
Point to the lies.
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@Stephen
He will wriggle and wriggle, but never admit to the fact he wrote something he can't back up. That's Bully for ya.
vagabond
vagabond
-->
@janesix
Show me what I wrote that I can't back up. This will be fun.
I have no need to wriggle, the poor deluded twit who claims I lied and can't quote me lying needs to wriggle just as you do with your false accusations you poor diddlysquats are like that.
janesix
janesix
-->
@vagabond
show me your credible historians
vagabond
vagabond
-->
@janesix
Do you not know what a credible historian is? If you do then put the question to him/her and see what the answer is.
janesix
janesix
-->
@vagabond
you made the claim. put up or shut up
vagabond
vagabond
-->
@janesix
What claim little one?
janesix
janesix
-->
@vagabond
"Of course the first question is did the bible Jesus ever exist, and every credible historian will say no."

I would like to see your list of every credible historian, please.
vagabond
vagabond
-->
@janesix
Why?
janesix
janesix
-->
@vagabond
To prove you aren't full of sht, duh
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
I don't believe Jesus walked the Earth. I do believe Jesus is a god. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen

Was I? About what?
It'll come to you...

I have come to the conclusion, you are simply a fool and are tolerated here for entertainment value only.. as vile and thoughtless as you are.
I knew it would come to you. : )

vagabond
vagabond
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Which Jesus is that then?
vagabond
vagabond
-->
@janesix
You are incapable of comprehending the written word, I'm sorry.
janesix
janesix
-->
@vagabond
weasel