Hindu creation

Author: keithprosser

Total: 38
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@Mopac
What are you rambling on about. I simply gave you an analogy to demonstrate things aren't black and white. Your teacher missed that, or just failed to mention it. What the hell are you going on about ego and gurus and shit. Over exaggerated responses are a sign of knowing you are wrong. Bc you are. You can simply say i didn't know that's what you meant, or even you're right... either or will show you aren't the one that can't handle your ego and pride. 
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@Outplayz
You can't insult me, so you are better off not trying.

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Mopac
I don't have to try, nor have i been trying. You are trying to pretend you have superiority and all i am am doing is illustrating you don't. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Outplayz
A different wise man that I take council from once told me that you cannot humiliate a truly humble person.

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Mopac
You don't always come across as humble.
"Boo Hoo."
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Mopac
I truly doubt these people around you are wise. I think they just agree with you so you call them wise. Bc it sounds like you are just trying to pretend these saying are wise (i should add; god forbid, you actually think they are wise)... bc they are not.  A humble person can easily be humiliated when they are wrong, bc they are humble...Jesus christ. And as Keith said, you are not a very good example of a humble person so i doubt you understand.  
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@keithprosser
Oh, you misjudge me. I'm making fun of outplayz because he invented his own religion, and the more he talks the more insecure he looks. I'm just egging him on. His mind fills in the blanks, because he thinks it is all about him like the spiritual egotist he is. Keep the cocaine away from this guy.

Isn't it interesting that he is lecturing me on pride?

Paragon of humility right here, Mr. Outplayz he is.

Of course I struggle with pride issues. The only people who don't are the ones who have embraced their pride. Well, I wasn't born an Orthodox. I certainly didn't have to submit myself to the church. After all, it would have been very easy for me to say, "Oh I got it all already, I don't need a church.". But me doing so was certainly an act of humility for someone with as much pride in fheir own insight as I.

Certainly, I can be haughty, and it is to my shame.

But I am not disputing Outplayz. In fact, he isn't even really arguing with me, he's fighting himself right now. He thinks he's fighting me, but that is because he lacks self awareness.

But that is just this ones observation, and I probably just see that because I'm arrogant.

Outplayz
Outplayz
Oh, you misjudge me. I'm making fun of outplayz because he invented his own religion, and the more he talks the more insecure he looks. I'm just egging him on. His mind fills in the blanks, because he thinks it is all about him like the spiritual egotist he is. Keep the cocaine away from this guy.

Isn't it interesting that he is lecturing me on pride?

Paragon of humility right here, Mr. Outplayz he is.

Of course I struggle with pride issues. The only people who don't are the ones who have embraced their pride. Well, I wasn't born an Orthodox. I certainly didn't have to submit myself to the church. After all, it would have been very easy for me to say, "Oh I got it all already, I don't need a church.". But me doing so was certainly an act of humility for someone with as much pride in fheir own insight as I.

Certainly, I can be haughty, and it is to my shame.

But I am not disputing Outplayz. In fact, he isn't even really arguing with me, he's fighting himself right now. He thinks he's fighting me, but that is because he lacks self awareness.
But that is just this ones observation, and I probably just see that because I'm arrogant
LMAO you're trying so hard... Also, says the guy that started this whole discussion with bigotry.