debate me i believe in christianity

Author: crossed

Total: 120
crossed
Debates: 62
crossed
modpack don't take offence to name calling it does not prove there point in anyway

here is the rest of my original post that i wanted to post at the beging

you know how all the ancient story's on how gods came down and mated with female for example Hercules 

i believe that these gods are actually demon but they set themselves up as gods 
and that's why there are so many religeons 

storys gods came down and mated with female 

bible demon came down and mated with females 

demons mated with female and produced giants 

of the days before Noah’s Flood: “Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose … There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown” (Genesis 6:1-2; Genesis 6:4). 

“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days— and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.” 
Genesis 6:4 

angels are referred to as “sons of God” in Job 38:7 because God is their “Father” through creation and they were destroyed in the flood 
btw sons of gods are demons 

so as you may know almost all the giants that appear in ancient story's are depicted with red hair . why is that 

The Paiute Indians have legends about giants and how they killed them. The race of giants they called Si-Te-Ca were very tall, red-haired cannibals. 

U.S. Soldier Claims To Have Shot & Killed A 12-Foot Giant In Afghanistan its also was red haired 

This is a story I have not covered yet, a story with giant mummies, giant artifacts, Native American legends and Smithsonian Institution involvement. Paiute Indian Sarah Winnemucca wrote about the legends of her tribe many years before the giant red haired mummies were found. 

tribe we exterminated had 'reddish' hair. I have some of their hair, which has been handed down..." 

Red Headed Viking Giants Found Buried in Nevada 

Someone apparently wrote a book on the red head giants 

The Red Haired Race - Red Haired Giants and Gods The myths and legends of Greece, India and South America describe the rule of Osiris and Isis. 

Home > History decoded > Native Americans Tell The Story of The Ruthless Red-Haired Giants of Nevada 

Native Americans Tell The Story of The Ruthless Red-Haired Giants of Nevada 

Thousands of giant skeletons have been reported with blond or red hair streaks. The occupation dates more than 30,000 thousand years ago and would have ended there about 11,000 years ago. This story attracts the attention of tourists who visit the strange Ralph Glidden museum on Catalina Island … 

continues on next comment

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@janesix
There is nothing about God's essence being incomprehensible that opposes Christianity. We openly believe this. 

crossed
crossed

New Zealand's red-haired gaints (self.history) submitted 2 years ago * by MarcusDrakus Apparently when the Maori arrived in New Zealand 800 years ago, there were very tall white-skinned, red-haired people already living there, just as the native Americans have said of the lands they moved to in the US. 

Like their red-haired counterparts, The Ronnongwetowanca of the Ohio River Valley, the Sitecahs were the enemies of many Indian tribes of the region, and according to the Paiutes, they were hostile and warlike 

The person who stars in this movie is a red head female 

The Paiute Indians have a legend about their ancestors and red-haired giants. 

The creature had long, red hair and skewered one operator, identified as “Dan,” with a pike-like weapon. The remainder of the team opened fire, repeatedly shooting the creature in the face and eventually killing it. The full length of the engagement was only 30 seconds. 

For those that really want to know what's going on today along with the past, here's some information. These things are about 15 foot tall, have six fingers, six toes, red hair, and double rows of teeth. The nephalimm of the days of Noah. 

the most uncommon hair color in the world is red only one percent of the population is red head 

Red hair girls stereotypes depict them as soulless 

So lets review the information here 

Demons mated with females and were Sayed to produce giants. Giants are mostly red head, red heads are only one percent of the population. and red heads are stereotyped as soulless 

My theory demons came down to had fun with females they were selecting mates there were lots to pick from they were lots of blonds lots of brunets but there were only a few red heads. They might have seen them as more valuable because of their rarity and developed fetishes for them and thus when they fluffed there giant offspring were mostly red heads and the red head group gained the stereotype of soulless 

But you would say why in the hell would god give angels reproductive organs to breed with humans. He did not in the book of enoch it is explained that the demons transformed into their husbands of their female prey so that they could trick the females into mating with them. The book of enoch was not put in the bible because it is weird. also satan transformed into a serpent to trick eve into eating the forbidden fruit and Egyptian king magicians dropped there staffs and the 2 staffs turned into serpents and then Moses dropped his staff and it turned into a snake then Moses snake devoured the other 2 snakes. so they have the power 

Fie, foh, fum, I smell the blood of an Englishman 

I hope we have all heard this saying but what if they smell the blood of jesus christ 

took it from this guy who make giant videos 

the indians story of the flood is very similar to the bibles 

indians version 

“Buffalo Bill” Cody tells of meeting a Pawnee Indian carrying, what an army surgeon declared to be a thigh bone of a giant man. When asked where the bone came from, the Indian said that long ago a race of giants had lived in the area who were 15 feet tall! “They could outrun a buffalo and even carry it in one hand” The Indian went on to say that these giants did not believe in a Great Spirit. So He caused a great rain to come, and the water kept rising higher and higher. So it drove them to the hills and then to the mountains and finally to the mountain tops. But even the mountain tops were submerged so all the giant men were drowned. After the flood, the Great spirit decided that he had made man too large and powerful. So He would correct the mistake and make man of smaller size and less strength. He said this story is a matter of Indian history passed down from time immemorial. 

The Sioux say that the earth was originally peopled by giants, who were three times the size of modern man. They too say that the giants denied belief in a Creator. They too say that the giants were wiped out by a great flood. 

in the bible god flooded the earth by making it rain and all the giants were wiped out in the flood because and they were all killed because they denied god. and god shortened mans life span to 100 plus a couple years 

this is a reference to how god shortened mans lifespans 
So He would correct the mistake and make man of smaller size and less strength 

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@crossed
Another bigot. My god is super special and yours are evil demons therefore, you are an evil demon. Sick pricks. 
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@Mopac
That's fine. You choose to believe something you probably can't know. People do it all the time. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Even you know deep down that your gods aren't real, and are merely embraced as an aesthetic decision. Your faith is not grounded in the truth at all. 

And you certainly have the right to be arbitrary about the divine, but it isn't in your best interests. The truth is better.
janesix
janesix
-->
@Mopac
Bunch of bullshit. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@janesix
I don't need to know the truth in its entirety to know the truth exists. I can see enough concerning the truth to know that if you love it, there is a proper way to conduct your relationship with it.

It is not so arbitrary.

crossed
crossed
i know that this is weird thing to focus on but but i noticed it because of personal thing going on when i made this theory thing 

and i just want to put more emphasis on the intelligent design thing

there are animals that there skin are camo so that they can hide better in the jungle is that not intelligent design

also so many plants have so many health benefits are you to tell me that the saffron flower over millions of years formed the ability to help with mental illness. how can it possibly not be from intelligent design 

also chamomile the flower that helps with sleeping if brewed how would these benefits be an accident

and i left this out of my original post
in the bible it says that you can not be happy or without the lord. well not exactly you can have happiness but it would be jolts of happiness. but after the moment is gone you would go back to be restless and stuff. for example Jesus went up to this old girl who has had a lot of husband forget how many. she would sleep with them get that dopamine hit but after she was done she would go back and be restless and basically unhappy. Jesus talks to her for a while and says drink from my well and you would never get thirsty. basically he is saying if you follow me you wont wander restlessly until you eat something have sex or do drugs you would be at peace for 24/7. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@janesix
Bunch of bullshit.

The truth is better.

janesix
janesix
-->
@Mopac
I was talking about what you said to Poly. You have no idea what she believes in her heart, or that her gods arent real.

As i said, bullshit.
crossed
crossed
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
your gods are just demons pretending to be god

i thought it was common knowledge that whiches worshiped demons

idk what masonic temple you go to or if your a mason at all but Satan is not the answer
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Mopac
No, bigot. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@crossed
No, bigot. . 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@janesix
Despite your accusation, I feel pretty secure.

janesix
janesix
-->
@Mopac
That's because you are as open minded as an atheist.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I have noticed that you never defend or explain your beliefs, you simply call people names.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Mopac
Sure I have you are too stupid to notice. 

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@janesix
What is there to be open minded about?

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Sounds like another cop out. 

Care to try again?

janesix
janesix
-->
@Mopac
That there are other possibilities beyond your own beliefs.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Mopac
So you admit to being oblivious. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
So you admit to lacking charity?
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@janesix
That is your accusation.

It sounds to me like a reflection of your insecurity.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Mopac
For bigots? Yes. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
What makes me a bigot?
janesix
janesix
-->
@Mopac
I would rather be agnostic than to stick to(pretend) to a belief that I don't really know is correct. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Mopac
Ask your bigot god to explain it to you. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@janesix
I know what I believe. You don't. That is why you say such things.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Another cop out.

Care to try again?