disgusted
@ET
And wishful thinking.
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@EtrnlVw
Both exist, remember? you can't have a non-dual platform without a dual canvas. This canvas invites Karma, the repercussion of duality. 
I choose to believe in the non-dual platform and being able to choose my next experience, therefore having an element of duality (i should add that's wishful thinking lol). But it could just as likely be random. But i agree in the sense that i feel i individualize and choose my experience... i've found that makes more sense than random given the implications.   

Then everything you do is irrelevant, there exists no cause and effect and that flies in the face of reality, where we observe much suffering. The afterlife is living another experience I do not deny that, but that experience is dictated by actions and desires. 
I don't believe that. I don't think there is any such thing as good or bad or suffering since everyone is one and everyone is infinite. Suffering is just a subjective experience of our world. How do you know these people didn't create themselves here to have an experience of suffering? But also, and more importantly, i think i can choose to be a villain in my afterlife. I don't think that would permanently damn me to always be a villain. These are the implications of an infinite consciousness as the source platform. And it isn't irrelevant. I would be here for my specific experience, nothing more or less. That's the purpose.    

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Outplayz
None of what I said or wrote contradicts a non-dual platform, but if you think this creation is lawless then I don't know what to say other than ok, have it your way. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@EtrnlVw
but if you think this creation is lawless then I don't know what to say other than ok, have it your way. 
So you're telling me i can't have my paradise? Bc one of my paradises as i always say would be to be a vampire. In any case, nothing is lawless. Everything and every decision has its consequences. If you become a murder... then you will also have to put up with the repercussions. Every experience has its pros and cons. That is how the laws work. Not that you get punished in some kind of eternal prison, that's a man-made concept to control. Eternity is being infinite. Living is to be finite and subject to consequences. Those are the only implications that make sense of a non-dual infinite consciousness platform. You are everything and everyone... try to imagine those implications and you'll see what i mean.      

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Outplayz
So you're telling me i can't have my paradise? Bc one of my paradises as i always say would be to be a vampire.

Not in any way shape or form am I telling you that you cannot have that. All I'm saying is that Karma is real, just like natural laws there exists moral laws. 

In any case, nothing is lawless. Everything and every decision has its consequences. If you become a murder... then you will also have to put up with the repercussions.

Then we are saying the same thing! Not sure why you are disagreeing. 

Every experience has its pros and cons. That is how the laws work. Not that you get punished in some kind of eternal prison, that's a man-made concept to control. Eternity is being infinite. Living is to be finite and subject to consequences. Those are the only implications that make sense of a non-dual infinite consciousness platform. You are everything and everyone... try to imagine those implications and you'll see what i mean.      

Never said anything about any eternal prison, and the fact you said that makes me think you don't listen to what I write. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@EtrnlVw
Not in any way shape or form am I telling you that you cannot have that. All I'm saying is that Karma is real, just like natural laws there exists moral laws. 
That's good then. Bc i think only your choices have consequences in life. Not in death bc there really is no choices other than your choice to manifest in life again. So whatever experience someone has comes with a cause and effect in regards to their actions and choices. I agree at that point 100%. Btw... i just learned Karma means "knowledge that you have accumulated through your lives." It doesn't mean what the West portrays it as.. i thought that's interesting. 

Then we are saying the same thing! Not sure why you are disagreeing.
You made it seem like you were talking about the afterlife when implicating you have to live good in this life to achieve something in death. Or at least that's what i thought you meant so sorry i misconstrued that. If you are talking about your worldly life having a cause and effect in choice and consequence then i agree. Whatever character you choose to be would come with this pro and con. Another fun fact about me... i would also be a Joker type of character. Depending of course on how torturous it would be to be him... but i suspect i'd be okay with those consequences.