Jesus = Fact

Author: 3RU7AL

Total: 285
keithprosser
Debates: 0
keithprosser
-->
@3RU7AL
Well unless "Ordine Geometrico Demonstrata" is a sequel to '50 shades' don't think I'll bother reading it.  I'll wait for the movie, as I do for "logico tractatus philosophicus" starring Ben Afleck.
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@keithprosser
Ludwig Josef Johann Wittgenstein.  You may have a long wait ahead of you.

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@3RU7AL
Hollywood is missing a trick! :)

Kenneth Williams is a natural for the part... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UklIMCtUxTU
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@keithprosser
I stand corrected. [LINK] and [LINK]

12 days later

WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
Jesus = FARCE...= A Roman Catholic Church invention for power and control over the masses of asses

A 2000 year old Comic Book hero....twisted into countless Church CULTS all competing against each 
other and all humanity for power and control

It's truly amazing how STUPID the majority of humans are....to fall for this Middle East con game....

These pathetic HYPNOTIZED sheeple drones actually ACT like they believe this JESUS garbage
...They don't...they use the JESUS excuse to get away with abusing all who do not accept
their idiotic Dogma...JESUS is a tool for oppression and control....

When a HYPNOTIZED JESUS drone VOMITS Jesus-Church-Doctrine VOMIT it is to argue and condemn 
all who do not accept their brainwashed conditioning....these are not content and supportive people who
are focused on health and wellness...

They want CONTROL...they must prove they are RIGHT and all opposition is WRONG..most are bloated
out of shape FOOLS...seeking to be empowered at others expense..

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
13 days later. 
WisdomofAges
WisdomofAges
JESUS is DEAD.....whipped-beaten-nailed to across to ROT...then magically he disappears.....

and ROME turns the JEW Boy fake MESSIAH into some retarded GOD spin and causes
the DARK AGES of DEATH DESTRUCTION IGNORANCE for 1000 years....

The Middle East JEW-JESUS-ALLAH God garbage is a man made HOAX....all 3 SUCK

All 3 are so horrifically OBSOLETE and STUPID....it is obvious their stories are man made
fabrications...mostly STOLEN from other stories in the region...

JEW-JESUS-ALLAH....let them exterminate each other so the rest of humanity can THRIVE
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@PGA2.0
I would argue precisely because we are made in the image and likeness of God,

Who makes that claim and how would s/he know such a thing?

thus we get it right when we think His thoughts after Him. 
God thought up space exploration first he just felt that banning people from cooking a baby goat in it's mothers milk was more important. I see.

Prove to me that it is untrue, that God has not spoken,
Well we know from the christians that whatever is quoted in the book as god's words most certainly are not god's words, don't we.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
Cheeseburgers ain't kosher, dude
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
And you are obsessed with fairy tales.
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Mopac
Cheeseburgers ain't kosher, dude
Why that is so is is a good story.   Some Jews will not eat dairy and meat within 6 hours of each other.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@keithprosser
As a vegan, I eat kosher by default.

If I wasn't vegan, I would probably go kosher anyway. You do it right, it is healthy. 

I only eat fish on pascha because hey, Jesus ate a fish. I figure if there is any day I should eat meat, it'd be in honor of that.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
So you lie to yourself about being vegan as well.
In what direction is the cabbage facing when you slaughter it and do you say a prayer without vowels when you do?
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
It is not wrong to eat meat.

I don't eat animals because it is not necessary. Have you ever hung around cows? They are practically asking to be eaten.

I used to say, "Steak is proof that God loves us and wants us to eat animals."

It is not necessary to eat animals, so I don't. It is also part of my discipline. Besides, at this point I don't miss it. I have been vegetarian for years.

I am very happy. You can keep your cheeseburger if you want. 

WisdomofAges
WisdomofAges
-->
@3RU7AL
JESUS = GARBAGE....

Just another human fabricated GOD hoax.....like ZEUS and ODIN....sadly the JESUS DISEASE
is not about JESUS....it's about the Church CULTS and their DOGMA for power and control of'
really STUPID HUMANS...

The JESUS hoax is targeted towards illiterate and dumbed down human imbeciles to enslave....

JESUS is promoted like Santa Claus....when a child is introduced to the ILLUSION of Santa
as a story...then with images...then with dolls...then with movies...then with a live BOZO
sitting in a chair at some shopping mall for photo ops !    

SANTA becomes REAL...the same process is done with the boy wonder JESUS HOAX....

JESUS...a knockoff story of many other civilizations long before the FOOL showed up...
like JESUS showed up as an infant that popped out of some VIRGIN ILLITERATE TRIBAL JEW GIRL  ?????

HOW IDIOTIC IS THIS GARBAGE !   really....how idiotic is this JESUS crap !   at least Santa looks genuine !

But JESUS is not the subject...the DISEASE and CONTAMINATION spread by the hypnotized and enslaved
stupid humans who serve the CHURCH are the SUBJECT....it is these PARASITE VAMPIRES of some retarded
CHURCH CULT that inflict the DEATH and DESTRUCTION using Jesus-Jew-Allah GOD hoaxes as scapegoats

ISLAM-JEW-CHRISTIAN all are GUILTY of MURDER and DESTRUCTION using their idiotic fabricated GOD hoax
as a TOOL for manipulation and slavery...

JESUS - JEW - ALLAH GOD hoaxes are criminals....invented by lowlife TRIBAL thieves and murderers.....

The TRIBES built NOTHING...INVENTED NOTHING...STOLE EVERYTHING...Jesus is the stuff of THIEVES...
even his story was stolen.....

SOLUTION...immediately reduce JESUS-JEW-ALLAH God garbage to MEANINGLESS MYTHOLOGY for
cheap thrills and entertainment only....better yet FLUSH them all down a TOILET and FORGET