Gillette: The best an emasculated soy boy cuck can get

Author: Mister_Man

Total: 27
Mister_Man
Debates: 0
Mister_Man
What's everyone's thoughts on Gillete's new anti-white-male ad campaign?

I mean, we watched Audi get rekt after they put out their "help women are so oppressed, 77 cents waahhh" campaign, so why does P&G think taking it even further than that would be a good idea?

On top of the anti-male rhetoric, it's also anti-white. All of the "big bad rapist men" are white, while the fatherly figures and men in suits standing up for women's rights are black. I mean even the rap video they used to show how women are mistreated and how rampant "toxic masculinity" is contains only white guys. That's simply statistically less likely than black guys acting that way in these kinds of videos, and is not representative of reality.

Then we have Armenian Holocaust denier and major bitch Ana Kasparian from The Young Turks (literally the name of the group that comitted a fucking genocide against - you guessed it - the Armenians) as some kind of role model for women standing up to ALL men who are ALL rapists.

Anyone else care about this?
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
I am huge fan of TYT, you don't know what you are talking about when you hold them responsible for Turkey's wrongdoings. 

They are the single best pro-Dem broadcaster in both content and entertainment. I fucking adore their work ethic and how much depth of research they do and then convert into easily digestible podcast-format. 
Mister_Man
Mister_Man
-->
@RationalMadman

Are you saying The Young Turks in the 19th century had nothing to do with the genocide? I disagree, lol.

TYT is a joke of an organization and is the epitome of fake news. They are the best at pushing a liberal, Democrat agenda, you're right. That doesn't mean anything other than they're biased.

Although I'm almost thinking you're being sarcastic by the way you said all that, lol.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mister_Man
Buddy, I hate Islam with a passion.

Don't tell me about this shit, I know about it. TYT's naming is fucking terrible, the organisation/broadcaster is extremely brilliant.

I wish they would rename themselves. Turkey is right-wing to severe degrees, why are they naming themselves after it?

Analgesic.Spectre
Debates: 1
Analgesic.Spectre
-->
@Mister_Man
There's plenty of talking points to consider:

(1) On the surface, the video is merely telling men not to engage in toxic masculinity. However, to anyone spending an iota of time on the internet, it should be readily apparent that this attack on toxic masculinity is heavily contextualised by MRA talking points that are largely ignored outside of the internet. Facts such as the astonishingly small rape rate (albeit, rape is incredibly difficult to prove), false rape/sexual harassment accusations going largely unpunished, the extreme broadening of the definitions involving sexual assault (with things like financial/spiritual abuse counting) etc., are all ignored in place of a boogeyman (rape culture). Given this context, I am not surprised the backlash the ad received, and I can't blame men for feeling so betrayed by Gillette.

(2) You have to wonder, after seeing other companies shoot themselves so thoroughly in the foot, why Gillette would choose the same path. There was likely extreme external pressure to run these suicidal ads, elsewise they wouldn't have done it. I find it nigh impossible that they didn't understand they enormous backlash they would receive for running these kinds of ads.

(3) Should companies be involving themselves politically like this? Companies like Nintendo have literally said that they don't want to be involved in politics, but instead want to create a product that will be enjoyable (and sell well). For any company that isn't pressured by external forces, it seems impolitic to meddle with affairs that go well beyond the product.

(4) Personally, I didn't like how the man told the boys to stop with the rough-and-tumble play. I know there are other dislikeable traits about the ad (one guy stopping another from talking to a lady on the street), but this one is personal to me. As a primary school teacher, I see other teachers stop this play all the time, and it damages the kids. They don't develop a conception of healthy boundaries. They don't learn to distinguish from real and fake threats. It warps their social perceptions for the worse. Even young girls like to engage in this behaviour, to some degree -- it's perfectly normal behaviour.

I could write further points, but that's sufficient for now.
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
Excellent post. You said it better than I ever could've.

The efforts to feminize boys nowadays are scary.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
If Gillette was serious they would drop the tag line, The Best a Man Can Get since women shave too. Second they are a razor company, who cares what they think. Lastly if they hate white men so much change who you advertise to. This is some kind of PR campaign because they have competition now. . 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
I am huge fan of TYT 
Maybe if they weren't such blatant hypocrites and race baiting fools i'd have some respect for them. Ana and Chunk are the worst feminazi's i've ever seen. John is cool but even he goes off the rails sometimes. 

Watch Kyle Kulinski's Secular Talk. Although i don't agree with everything he says he actually tries to not be a hack unlike the Young Turds. 

Reece
Reece
-->
@Outplayz
Everyone seems to like Kyle, both left and right. If he ran as a politician, at least you'd know where he stands. He's 100% genuine. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Reece
Everyone seems to like Kyle, both left and right. If he ran as a politician, at least you'd know where he stands. He's 100% genuine. 
Definitely. That's what i like about him. The only thing i don't like about him, other than some views, is that he is a part of TyT network lol. I tend to agree with a bit of his views. I'm centrist so i have a mix of both views, but i would pick him as the best progressive voice that i know of currently. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
Show me how they are hypocrites and race baiting fools.

Then show me how Kyle is better than those two.

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
No, that doesn't explain how they are hypocrites or the other nonsense you said about the other 2.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Considering the video is 25 minutes you didn't watch it... don't fanboy on tyt man. They are racebaiters and liars. I still watch some of their videos, but they clearly aren't the best or very good at unbias reporting. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
What the fuck is unbiased? Is it unbiased to point out corrupt pricks for what they are?

I say yes, it is.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Is it unbiased to point out corrupt pricks for what they are?
That's exactly what i'm doing. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
No, you're just talking shit without proof.

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
I already did more than enough to help you not be lied to and manipulated by even taking time to give you two videos... i really don't give two shits if you want to stay blind, that's your choice. Go find your own "proof."   
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz

Joe Rogan lol. He has very low IQ in my eyes but just a lot of charisma. His shows almost entirely consist of cliches.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Rogan has a low IQ lmao. Okay.. You do you man. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
Go live in your lala land. TYT is the best out there at what they do.

^ This isn't biased, watch it. They like clickbait titles but have excellent content.
Analgesic.Spectre
Analgesic.Spectre
-->
@Mharman
Thank you : )
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
Sorry I linked wrong.

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
I'll watch it later. I won't say everything TYT does is bad... i've seen some good content. They are guilty of deceptive crap however. They are by far not what i would label as the best progressive network. In many ways you could say they are the best radical left channel. I'm just being honest. Don't let them pull the wool over your eyes, at least consider what i'm saying and research it for yourself. No matter how much you might hate Rogan or even his guest in that video.. what they were saying is right and in my opinion nicer than it should have been. Cenk was an ignorant little kid in his interview with Sam Harris ... i watched it for myself and made that conclusion. Not off Rogan's video. 

20 days later

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Anyone who like TYT's are morons. They are race baiters I just saw a story where they wrongly accused some white guy of some sort of hate crime. Of course they took down the video to destroy proof they did it, the suspect ended up being black. Even without the race baiting. They just read the headlines from the news ticker, do no in depth research and use their extreme bias to comment in headlines from the ticker they did no research on. The fact some douche bag like Alex Jones can make them look like idiots is just a testament to how terrible they are.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Toxic Masculinity is domestic abuse and extreme sexism

It is the biggest lie ever if it is not in any of those categories