ebuc
self serving = integrity of the ego

serving the whole = integrity of the wholistic set of all egos

13 days later

ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
self serving = integrity of the ego { i }

...................Space( Time *) i (* Time }Space..................

serving the whole = integrity of the wholistic set of all egos

...................Space( Time *) i i i i i i (* Time }Space..................

30 days later

ebuc
ebuc
Omnitriangulated geodesic spheres consisting exclusively of three-way interacting great circles are realizations of gravitational field patterns. The gravitational field will ultimately be disclosed as ultra high-frequency tensegrity geodesic spheres. Nothing else. – R. Buckminster Fuller

What Fuller did not address is the geometry of torus, wherein each torus is as a central and abstract great circle of Fullers ideas.

Integrity = "three way interacting great circles", that are 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6-fold set in the way they relate to my numerical inverting-outverting torus;

...1} abstract central/centered to the tube great circle,

...2} at 90 degrees to the above #1, the continuous, spiraling great circle  that defines both positive and negative shaped space of torus,

...3} the abstract, peak of positive curvature of torus, that, is parallel to the abstract central abstract great circle, but exists in partiality as the occupied space, Gravitational phenomena of gravitons,

...4} the abstract , peak of negative curvature of a torus, that, is parallel to the the central abstract great circle inside the tube, but exists as a partiality as nodal events of Dark Energy,

...5} the outer abstract great circle inside the tube --not central/centered--  that is an occupied space as a partial great circle set associated with peak nodal events of reality based sine-wave phenomena,

...6} the inner abstract great circle, inside the tube --not central/centered--- that is an occupied space, as a partial great circle set of the peak of reality based sine-wave phenomena.

With my numerical inverting-outverting torus ---as associated with Fullers great circle sets---, we can  begin to see a connection between what is inside a black hole and represented 1 to1  with a black holes surface events phenomena ergo 2D holographic scenarios.

Geometry is the metaphysical-1, 2D patterns as 2D info associations to occupied space and our sine-wave { /\/\/ } reality patterns we witness with  bosons and fermions.

Jacob Bekenstiens comments to Scientific American many years ago..." we appear to be 2D creatures having an illusion of 3D "...and confirmed later on by S. Hawking. If you truly want to have a cosmic understanding, and cant handle my relatively simple ideas, then begin with Leonard Susskinds " the world as a hologram ", LINK  since Leonard has a good grasp and explanation that I cannot convey, unless I can get my ideas into visual expressions for others.

122 days later

ebuc
ebuc
Integrity = structural integrity = structural stability = threeness aka to get a fix aka triangulation aka trilaterlization

..."A global positioning system (GPS) device uses data from satellites to locate a specific point on the Earth in a process called trilateration. To trilaterate, a GPS receiver measures the distances to satellites using radio signals. Trilateration is similar to triangulation, which measures angles, depicted in this illustration."...

77 days later

ebuc
ebuc
...."Clearly, he had a lot to say—and he was invariably inventive in the way he said it. "I live on Earth at present, and I don't know what I am. I know that I am not a category," he wrote. "I am not a thing—a noun. I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process—an integral function of the universe.".....

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
>>Crickets<<