Author: thett3

Total: 291
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@thett3
National Review is biased.  I analyzed it.  The bill is below:

The bill got defeated, meaning it did not pass.

thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@Alec
The late term abortion bill did pass. Just google "New York abortion" and you can read about it
keithprosser
Debates: 0
keithprosser
-->
@thett3
yeah I’ll come out and say that there is no medical or moral justification for administering a lethal injection to a viable baby and then inducing labor to give birth to a corpse instead of just inducing labor and giving the baby up for adoption 
If you are right the new law wilh have no effect as it enables late/viable abortions only when there is a medical reason. 

I would hope that late term pregnant women will be advised to and choose to go for adoption.   But for those cases where there is a medical reason not to take the adoption route the undesirable process of late term abortion is now legally permitted when necessary which was not so before.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
If there is that great a medical need adoption will probably not happen.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@thett3
How is abortion the equivalent of a sovereign state having a border lmao. Answer the question, I assume you adhere to the NAP or some other kind of idiotic libertarian morality. What obligations does a mother have to her children?
Many of these edgelord marxists don't believe in borders or a rule of law protecting private property. To them, simply having a need grants you the ability to simply take from someone who has what you want. Being poor or fleeing violence grants you the power to cross the border illegally because the borders are for the bourgeoisie and all refugees are proles.

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
My reading is the law changed from 'late term abortions are illegal, period' to 'late term abortions are illegal unless there are medical reasons'.

Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
-->
@mustardness
What magical powers does the vagina have that passing through it makes the baby alive?
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Mharman
What magical powers does the vagina have that passing through it makes the baby alive?
The magical spell invoked in an ancient secret brew of miraculous enchanted ink on parchment endorsed with the royal seal, otherwise knows as a "birth certificate".
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@keithprosser
My reading is the law changed from 'late term abortions are illegal, period' to 'late term abortions are illegal unless there are medical reasons'.
Typical conservative snowflake hyperbole.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
A lot of people voluntarily have a large portion of their stomach and or intestines removed without donating them to anyone.
just because they don't want it?  because it's inconvenient?  I don't think so, unless we are only talking about medical reasons.
Gastric bypass is voluntary.  It is an elective procedure.  Yes, they remove part of their stomach because they don't want it.  They remove it because it is causing unsightly weight gain.  This type of surgery, like cosmetic surgery and other elective procedures removes tissue from a person voluntarily.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@thett3
How is abortion the equivalent of a sovereign state having a border lmao.
(IFF) a person has sovereignty over their own body (THEN) only the individual can decide what happens within their own body.

(IFF) a person does not have sovereignty over their own body (THEN) they are a de facto slave (property) of the state.

Answer the question, I assume you adhere to the NAP or some other kind of idiotic libertarian morality.
I adhere only to the principle of logical coherence.

What obligations does a mother have to her children?
At the moment a child is born, they become a citizen of the state and are granted full human rights and the protection of applicable law.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Greyparrot
Many of these edgelord marxists don't believe in borders or a rule of law protecting private property.
I've seen zero evidence that anyone here is in favor of "open borders" or the eradication of private property.

Your characterization is a cartoonish straw-man.

To them, simply having a need grants you the ability to simply take from someone who has what you want.
In other words, simply because an embryo needs nutrition, this grants them the ability to simply take from someone who has what they want.

Being poor or fleeing violence grants you the power to cross the border illegally because the borders are for the bourgeoisie and all refugees are proles.
Literally nobody is arguing that illegal alien invaders should be allowed to cross with impunity.  Have fun crucifying your straw-man.

Everyone on earth decides at some point, who is considered part of their "in group" and who is part of their "out group".

I'm merely seeking logical coherence regarding your so-called principles.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@thett3
....please repent. I say this sincerely.
Keep your friggin nose *v* out of a pregnant womens body business you immmoral Trumpanzee.

This is real simple and you cannot get your nose out of personal narrow arm-pit point of view to consider what is more immoral.

The pregnant woman decides what she does with her body and any of its internal organisms, NOT YOU.  Plain simple. DO you understand? No? I didnt think so.

Read my lips/text repeatedly until you reach the most moral decision.

The pregnant woman decides what she does with her body and any of its internal organisms, NOT YOU.

The pregnant woman decides what she does with her body and any of its internal organisms, NOT YOU.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@3RU7AL
If a foreign invader (embryo) is found inside the borders of your sovereign territory (body) then you have the right to deport them.
Foreign invader = illegal immigrant

deport does not = abort

abort = death

deport may equal  have them taken out of body and thett or others will raise them as her own children.

And that is fine for Thett to make that offer but not force the pregnant mother to follow Thetts wishes/command/dictums less moral Thett law :--(

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@mustardness
If a foreign invader (embryo) is found inside the borders of your sovereign territory (body) then you have the right to deport them.
Foreign invader = illegal immigrantdeport does not = abortabort = deathdeport may equal  have them taken out of body and thett or others will raise them as her own children. And that is fine for Thett to make that offer but not force the pregnant mother to follow Thetts wishes/command/dictums less moral Thett law :--(
Deportation offers zero protection for the deportee.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@3RU7AL
The magical spell invoked in an ancient secret brew of miraculous enchanted ink on parchment endorsed with the royal seal, otherwise knows as a "birth certificate".
Ahhh... so a person is not a person unless they are documented...
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Mharman
I've never stated that or anything resembling that and have stated the opposite clearly for many years. You will never find otherwise.

Mharman is an immmoral Trumpanzee creating immoral lies instead of truth. Take a hike from this thread until you can learn how to speak truth.

Idio-ump has made immoral lying and false implications, inferences, suggestions, as acceptable to USA citizens and humans in general.

You need to see Thett about her "repent" concerns.

The egg and spermazoa are both ALIVE. The fertilized egg is alive and organism of the pregnant women. It only becomes viable independent/individual child when born out and taken its first IN-spiration of breath and continues to do so on its own.

If these Trumpanzees want offer adotion to the pregnant woman fine.

If Trumpanzees want to offer lifetime ventalator or whatever to any child that is not viable on its own, let them pay for there choice to do so.

These Trumpanzees will not put their foot where their mouth is if it takes a penny out of their pocket book accounts. 

Trumpanzees are anti-government, anti-free choice for the pregnant woman.

Trumpanzees ahor goverment but gladly try and place their dictums on all others who disagree with via what methods?  Mafia-like bulliying tactics. Sad :--( lack of moral integrity is what Trumpanzees have to offer humanity.

Lock Trumpanzees Away!

Lock Trumpanzees Away!

Lock Trumpanzees Away!

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Greyparrot
It's either one or the other.

(IFF) you care about and will fight to protect undocumented illegal invader embryos (THEN) you naturally care about and will fight to protect undocumented illegal invader post-embryonic-humans.

(IFF) you don't care about the health or well being of undocumented illegal invader post-embryonic-humans (THEN) you naturally don't care about the health or well being of undocumented illegal invader embryos.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@3RU7AL
Ha Ha, thank Bru7al, however, these Trumpanzees have not the slightest idea of what a birth certificate is or that it is relevant or significantly matters.

Birth certificates are government documents and Trumpanzees abhor all government intervention into peoples lives, unless it is to force their dictums on a pregnant woman. Sad :--( lack of moral intentions is all Trumpanzee have to offer humanity.

Mharman
Mharman
-->
@3RU7AL
So a legal document certifying birth makes one alive?

Mharman
Mharman
-->
@mustardness
You didn't answer the question. All you did was go on a tirade of personal attacks.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Mharman
So a legal document certifying birth makes one alive?
An ant is alive.

A sperm is alive.

In order to be considered a native born citizen and enjoy full human rights and protection under the law, you must have a birth certificate.
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
I worry that in the future, being pro life will be a hate crime because of laws like these.  Lets overturn Roe V Wade and make abortion a states issue again.  Why should pro life South Dakota be forced to allow abortions in their state?  How long do we have to wait until Roe v Wade is overturned?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@3RU7AL
Literally nobody is calling undocumented invaders "non-persons"

They are people, just bad people.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
No, there not recognized by government as an independent/individual human/person.

Official government/organization/group via Bru7als comment I repeat below, and no, he did not use bold;

Bru7al..."The magical spell invoked in an ancient secret brew of miraculous enchanted ink on parchment endorsed with the royal seal, otherwise knows as a "birth certificate"......

In Gparrots world their exist no government.  All pregnant women are indebted to the 'free market' system ergo if any choose to adopt the pregnant womans born-out child, viable or not, they offer her money and she sells the child for a fair market price depending if it is,

1} white { free market }

2} orange{ Trumapnzee authoritarian, autocrat dictator etc },

3} black market deal.

For Trumpanzees it is all about the art-of-the-deal.  So we have a poor, or rich pregnant woman, who has no choice in the matter, they must make-a-deal --because it is the Lord{ Mike Pences }--  word of Christian God.

It is all about the market { art-of-the-deal } irrespective of the color of market being used.

If we cant trust a Trumpanzee,  to be fair, moral honest etc, then who can we trust? 12 people on a jury?

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@mustardness
If [social conservatives] want to offer lifetime ventilator or whatever to any child that is not viable on its own, let them pay for there choice to do so.
Well stated.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@3RU7AL
In order to be considered a native born citizen and enjoy full human rights and protection under the law, you must have a birth certificate.
Bru7al, Mharman has no idea what rational, logical common sense is.  I'm not sure any Trumpanzee does.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@3RU7AL
As is the current law. Just because the law is like that doesn't mean the issue should be like that. The current abortion laws are immoral.

Also, sperm cells are not life, they don't have a complete genome. It is when the sperm joins the egg that it becomes life.

Mharman
Mharman
-->
@mustardness

Bru7al, Mharman has no idea what rational, logical common sense is.  I'm not sure any Trumpanzee does.
This coming from the guy who can't even string together a coherent sentence.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Greyparrot
Literally nobody is calling undocumented invaders "non-persons"
I agree.  Did someone say that?  Citation please.

They are people, just bad people.
By "bad people" do you mean "people not worthy of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness"?