Was Brown vs Board of Education a mistake?

Topic's posts
Posts in total: 11
I feel like Negroes and the white Southerner have innately different learning styles, and that integration hurts us both. 
--> @Segregationist
How is the learning style of blacks different from the learning style of whites?  I think the BoP is on you.
--> @Alec
Black kids start puberty a year earlier, which can cause a lot of bullying and tension in schools with large, multiracial populations. It also affects learning styles, so it makes it hard to run a class when you have kids at two different stages of development. Puberty also causes a general decline in motivation when it comes to academics, which may cause black kids to lag behind white kids and give them a bit of an inferiority complex. If your group starts struggling for the most part, and the white kids are mostly still focused and docile, that just strengthens group identification. lowers self-perception, and can lead to resentment. Teachers are also liable to being to perceive black students as 'problem students' or 'troublemakers' because of this. The human brain likes narratives, and if you see the black kids getting rowdy and falling behind, and then the white kids getting rowdy and start to slip academically about a year later, it's very likely that our pattern recognition will pick up on that and unfairly blame the black children for 'starting it'. There are also differences in athletic ability (both basically and due to early puberty) and learning style/behavior (https://eric.ed.gov/?id=ED226077).

I don't think that public schools should be de jure segregated, but I do think that districts should follow real, organic community lines (like parishes in the parochial school system). In that scenario, most schools would probably end up being either majority white or majority black. Schools should also focus more on career preparedness than on standardized testing.

--> @Segregationist
I feel like Negroes and the white Southerner have innately different learning styles, and that integration hurts us both. 
I hope you're at least 90 years old.  Or a Russian bot.
--> @Segregationist
There exists zero scientific data that shows the color of your skin has anything to do with the DNA affecting intelligence. There is no scientific direct cause and effect. There is no way that you can put a person's skin under a shade chart and say definitively what their DNA is regarding intelligence and back it up with real science.
--> @Segregationist
I agree. Blacks and most whites should be in one school, and white Southerners like yourself should have their own "special" school.

I even have a suggestion for the department to oversee the white Southerner schools: Corrections.
--> @Stronn
He has the right to his opinion so advocating for "correcting" someone over a political disagreement is emulating a dictatorship.

--> @Segregationist
As a southerner, I assure you we have the same learning styles. 
--> @Segregationist
Darker eyed white people and darker eyed black people, prefer fast-paced learning. They will tend to perform better in exams per IQ point they have and be very bad liars.

Lighter eyes white people and lighter eyed (relative to the darkness of brown) black people will not necessarily perform well in school if they are geniuses. They will tend to have a high capacity to lie, strategise and think deep but struggle with fast-paced immediate-measurement type learning and performance.

Darker eyed types make fantastic 'on the grounds' members of armies and lighter eyed types make fantastic Generals and politicians but the issue comes when the tendency to be honest/blatant/fast and deceitful/smart/slow becomes the less desirable version of it that backfires on the team relying on that tendency in the individual.
--> @Stronn
Lmao that was funny
Welcome to the Constupidists. This is why Conservatives get a bad rap.

This is the most stupidest post I have ever seen. There is no evidence suggesting skin color effects. Even if someone hit puberty faster, there is no bullying cooralation

This is why the South is the poorest because they don't know what the hell is going on besides wanting slavery back so they don't have to work.