- Win ratio
- French Polynesia
- Graduate degree
- Political ideology
- Life priority
For reasons yet to be disclosed, I've decided to provide accurate personal information after years of satirical information. For those of you who are curious about the man behind the myth, here are some details:
- I am one of nine: Eldest Sister (Eldest,) Eldest Brother (Second Eldest,) Older Brother (Third Eldest) Athias (Fourth Eldest) Twin Sister (Fourth/Fifth Eldest) First Younger Brother (Fourth Youngest) Second Younger Brother (Third Youngest) Third Younger Brother (Second Youngest) and Younger Sister (Youngest.)
- I accidentally majored in Math. At first, I was a biochemistry major with the intention of entering the medical field like most of my family members, but I decided against it and chose Economics. But I've always liked Math, so I took a lot of Math courses, even ones I didn't need. My advisor told me that I took so many Math courses that I had more than enough to satisfy a Math Major's requirements, so that's how I ended up double majoring with both Economics and Mathematics. I have minors in Business and Accounting.
- I have M.S.'s in Econometrics, Applied Quantitative Methods and Social Analysis, and Data Science. To put my job simply, I'm a data analyst who works from home. I sometimes consult for my eldest sister who owns and runs her own insurance company. Every weekend, I also work as a private tutor. My level of education is quite ironic given how I've wagered a personal intifada against modern academia.
- Yes, I was born in the French Polynesian Islands, and yes my native tongue is French. These were the only facts of my profile that were always true. My father is Haitian and my mother is Cuban/Jewish, her father being a Sephardi Jew who lived in French Polynesia. My siblings and I lived there until my twin and I were five, and then we moved to New York City. I've actually never been to Haiti, something I hope to change before I die.
- "Athias" was my grandfather's last name; it's pronounced "Ah-Tee-Ah-S." Not "Ei-Th-Ee-Us."
- I speak a few languages including French, English, Spanish, Creole (though my accent is quite terrible,) and a Weeb's level of Japanese.
- I quite enjoy Sports, mostly Basketball. I both watch and play it. I enjoy lording it over my older brothers how much taller I am than they are. I am the tallest in my immediate family, and the fourth tallest in my extended family.
- I play the piano (since I was five,) guitar (since I was 15) and drums (since I was 15.) Self-taught when it comes to singing.
- I left home when I was 15 years-old.
- I am, philosophically, an individualist; politically, an anarchist/anarcho-capitalist; economically, laissez-faire. I honestly couldn't care less about American, French, or any nation's politics.
- I am anti-feminist, anti-MGTOW, anti-anything that undermines the family structure.
- Love to debate.