-->
@bsh1
ty sir 
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@RationalMadman
Science and art work in tandem, as the fuel for powerful minds. when the historians of the future study this work they will understand it as both a work of fiction and also perhaps the greatest meta political narrative this world has ever seen
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@thett3
can one of yall make a definitive statement on if this is permitted, i think what im doing brings a lot of entertainment to the community so i just want some confirmation 
Haven't read your story, but you have my permission to mock, fictionalize, satirize, caricature, laugh at, make fun of, parody, or roast me to your heart's content. Risk of insult = 0.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Castin
Of course he does your a stupid mod cunt. 
thett3
thett3
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
why do you think this should be disallowed?
blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
You seem upset that thett3 insulted members of the DART community, I presume. Referring to her as a "c*nt* seems to undermine your point though. Is it ok, then, to only target members of DART that have not modded? I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just curious why you feel such ire for this particular story. I don't think you were even mentioned in it.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@blamonkey
Fuck you
thett3
thett3
-->
@Castin
kewl, you got beaten by RM in a rap battle just fyi 
blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Again, it wasn't meant as an insult. I was just confused by your sentiments on moderation.
thett3
thett3
look at how much attention this thread got. and my abortion thread. i am singlehandedly keeping DART alive
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@thett3
look at how much attention this thread got. and my abortion thread. i am singlehandedly keeping DART alive
Pretty much.  The DDO intra-personal relationship stuff is, for me, like reading about a party I failed to attend but your capacity for generating interest is undeniable.  A community isn't much without the women and this site sorely needs more chicks with your chops.
Castin
Castin
-->
@thett3
kewl, you got beaten by RM in a rap battle just fyi
That just sounds like a realistic writing choice.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
next episode should be for the finals the entire sicko mode song vs mo bamba song
thett3
thett3
-->
@Castin
That just sounds like a realistic writing choice. 

i try to keep things as realistic as possible (example: see my portrayal/description of myself)
Vader
Vader
-->
@thett3
He was scared of me hehehe
thett3
thett3
-->
@Vader
Next episode should be SupaDudz getting angered at RM for spitting bars with the president so he decides to challenged RM where Supa exposes him for being a fraud and faking being a tranny to win

1. Transwomen are women. Period. 

2. Perhaps the history between RM and SupaDudz could be a one shot story of its own, but right now RM is on the top of the world and soon we will meet one of the greatest rap legends of all time, Kanye
Vader
Vader
-->
@thett3
*cough cough* except me

Vader
Vader
-->
@thett3
Ok fair enough. It would be way cooler for this to happen.

RM and Kanye rap battle and RM takes down Kanye. Kanye so depressed resigns from the presidency putting RM in charge of the country of America. That is when SupaDudz comes in and says "HOLD ON A FAT MINUTE." RM realizes it is SupaDudz and then SupaDudz explains the beef with them(which is up to you to decide). Then SupaDudz exposes RM for changing into a woman in order to win and take down the president in a rap battle because of how better he is. That is when the ultimate Sicko Mode vs Mo Bamba rap battle happens
Vader
Vader
-->
@thett3
I can co write a script for you or give you ideas. Just let me know

thett3
thett3
-->
@Vader
trust me, what happens with President West will be mind blowing and will not disappoint. prepare yourself bodily for when I get around to it
Vader
Vader
-->
@thett3
I may cream my jeans
Castin
Castin
-->
@blamonkey
You seem upset that thett3 insulted members of the DART community, I presume. Referring to her as a "c*nt* seems to undermine your point though. Is it ok, then, to only target members of DART that have not modded? I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just curious why you feel such ire for this particular story. I don't think you were even mentioned in it.
Poly hates just about everything on this site. I don't think the subject or context really matters that much. *shrug* I wouldn't overthink it.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
I definitely hate the cunt. 

7 days later

thett3
thett3
don't worry fam, the story will continue soon enough