Author: Vader

Total: 77
Goldtop
Debates: 0
Goldtop
-->
@Vader
But the church allows us to confess our sins and be forgiven in the eyes of the world.
Unfortunately for you, the eyes of the world see you as a liar and a hypocrite with the only forgiveness of how stupid you are.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Vader
No
we don't
Your own words clearly show you do, which means you're a liar.

People believe it as reality
Yes, extremely stupid people believe their church's advice is reality. Its' not.

No
we are not. You do not understand.
I understand, based on your own words, you are a liar and a hypocrite.

Have you ever insulted, stolen, lied, killed, masturbated, didn't obey mom. etc? Then you sinned in the eyes of the church. If you don't believe that, then cool, but in the eyes of
church
, you sinned. Sinning now bc you are talking bad about the church
What I do is irrelevant because I'm not the one taught to hate others because it says so in the Bible.

No one is perfect other than God himself. I am not saying "we don't sin." But confession causes us to be forgiven of all sin
Yes, I understand the hypocrisy of confession, it allows you to be an asshole whenever you want without any consequences.

We are taught not to hate our enemies but to love them like a neighbor and respect them. 
Yes, you are taught to hate others based entirely on what you said, so you can stop lying about that anytime.

You have not even answered any of my arguments
You're far too stupid to create a valid argument, all you offer is hypocrisy, hate and lies.

OMG
I NEVER SAID I HATE GAYS!
You do hate gays, based on what you've said here, so you can stop lying about that.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Vader
Also just because I posted that does not mean I do it. It could be just a question
Liar.

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@oromagi
i think that’s just goldtop’s quirky way of asking you out sometime. Happy Valentine’s, fellas. 
Happy Valentines Day!

Yeah, I'm being hard on Sup, but he's young and is making some very bad decisions in his life that are going to cause him seroius issues later on. Most likley, he's a good guy but his church is turning him into an asshole and he really needs to see that before it's too late.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Goldtop
In YOUR eyes, you see me as a liar. In the WORLD's eyes, they see me as a religious person trying to practice their faith

Vader
Vader

No
we don't
Your own words clearly show you do, which means you're a liar.

WE DO NOT ACCEPT THEM IN THE CHURCH! NOT IN THE SOCIETY
People believe it as reality
Yes, extremely stupid people believe their church's advice is reality. Its' not.
I believe that not sinning should be a reality. But we forgive sinners and we are taught to love everyone

No
we are not. You do not understand.
I understand, based on your own words, you are a liar and a hypocrite.
You are getting no where with this argument

Have you ever insulted, stolen, lied, killed, masturbated, didn't obey mom. etc? Then you sinned in the eyes of the church. If you don't believe that, then cool, but in the eyes of 
church
, you sinned. Sinning now bc you are talking bad about the church
What I do is irrelevant because I'm not the one taught to hate others because it says so in the Bible.
WE ARE TAUGHT NOT TO HATE PEOPLE AT ALL! WE ARE TAUGHT TO LOVE EVERYONE!!! FROM THE SINNER! All we are saying is gays are sinners. We don't deny that and I don't! But we are taught to love your enemies

No one is perfect other than God himself. I am not saying "we don't sin." But confession causes us to be forgiven of all sin
Yes, I understand the hypocrisy of confession, it allows you to be an asshole whenever you want without any consequences.
Well then you are going to hell if you SPECIFICALLY do it without any help. I agree with that

We are taught not to hate our enemies but to love them like a neighbor and respect them. 
Yes, you are taught to hate others based entirely on what you said, so you can stop lying about that anytime.
I'm fucking done 

[43
] Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy
neighbour
, and hate thine enemy.

[44] But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
[45] That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
[46] For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
[47] And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

LUKE 6:31-38

Love the enemy and sinner
Sorry you don't read my evidence

You have not even answered any of my arguments
You're far too stupid to create a valid argument, all you offer is hypocrisy, hate and lies.
Your fucking stupid and won't read my arguments or evidence
OMG
I NEVER SAID I HATE GAYS!
You do hate gays, based on what you've said here, so you can stop lying about that.

I'm done arguing with you. You don't know what you are talking about and can barely refute my claims without calling me a liar and having no evidence to prove this. You are not worth my time
Vader
Vader
-->
@Goldtop
You shouldn't be concerned what I do and what I believe

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Vader
In the WORLD's eyes, they see me as a religious person trying to practice their faith
Other hateful Christians like yourself might agree with that, but the rest of the world sees you as a hateful asshole.

WE DO NOT ACCEPT THEM IN THE CHURCH! NOT IN THE SOCIETY
Your church is part of society, dummy. Your church is teaching you to be an asshole.

we are taught to love everyone
You keep repeating that lie.

WE ARE TAUGHT NOT TO HATE PEOPLE AT ALL!
Your church teaches hate and you will be a hateful person until you realize this and amend your hateful ways.

Well then you are going to hell
You see, you've already become a full fledged asshole threatening people with hell.

I'm fucking done 
You never really got started, you created a thread to rant and you went downhill from there showing us all how much you hate others.

Love the enemy and sinner
Sorry you don't read my evidence
The only evidence you've provided is your hatred of gays and your massive stupidity.

You don't know what you are talking about and can barely refute my claims without calling me a liar and having no evidence to prove this
The evidence is in your hateful words and the lies you've been telling, which have all been proven.

You shouldn't be concerned what I do and what I believe
It is concerning, you are being taught to hate others, to lie and be an asshole, all because of your church and what they're teaching you. You're young and have your life ahead of you, yet are making extremely bad decisions by listening to your church. Years from now, you'll think back on this and realize just how much of an idiot you were. Too late, then.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Goldtop
I won't continue to argue with you anymore at all when you ignore the bible and what it says.

You are fucking stupid and are not worth my minutes living on the planet Earth. You don't understand religion and never will.

Believe what you have to believe. I tried reasoning with you and explaining the verses, but your too stupid or ignorant to listen. I will only answer points that have something for them to be argued.

Until your ass reads them, I will not respond

Your church is part of society, dummy. Your church is teaching you to be an asshole.
It only consists of 2% of society and is losing it's valye everyday because of people like you who denounce the church when in reality, without a religious compass, we would all die and rape and murder would be justified(unlike the bible WHERE THE 10 COMMANDMENTS PROVE IT IS A SIN)

You see, you've already become a full fledged asshole threatening people with hell.
Was not referring to you. Referring to people who constantly repeat the sin with clear knowledge and have committed and confessed 100s times and have not made an attempt
The only evidence you've provided is your hatred of gays and your massive stupidity.
I provide bible passage that said to love each other you dip shit

It is concerning, you are being taught to hate others, to lie and be an asshole, all because of your church and what they're teaching you. You're young and have your life ahead of you, yet are making extremely bad decisions by listening to your church. Years from now, you'll think back on this and realize just how much of an idiot you were. Too late, then.
No it is not. I am some kid over the internet and you are some dude over the internet. Let me be clear. Nothing you say or do with ever go through my head. No offense to you at all as I would apply the same logic to people on this site as well that I have no clue who they are. It is not your moral right to convince me to turn Athiest when that is not true.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
And now.....

The complete lyrics to Captain and Tenille’s masterwork: “Muskrat Love”

Muskrat, Muskrat, candle light
Doing the town and doing it right in the evening
It's pretty pleasing
Muskrat Suzie, Muskrat Sam
Do the jitterbug out in Muskrat Land
And they shimmy... Sam is so skinny
And they whirl and they twirl and they tango
Singing and Jinging a Jango
Floating like the heavens above
Looks like Muskrat Love
Nibbling on bacon, chewing on cheese
Sam says to Suzie, Honey, would you please be my Mrs.
Suzie says yes with her kisses
Now he's tickling her fancy, rubbing her toes
Muzzle to muzzle, now, anything goes as they wriggle,
Sue starts to giggle

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Vader
Our religion does not encourage that. Orthodox Christianity is a peaceful religion. Please check your stuff before?

The IPSS who supply everything you know about the god you worship tells you that your god endorses rape, slavery, genocide, infanticide and human sacrifice and that is your religion.
Where do you get conflicting information
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Vader
No it is not because religion does more good than harm. A child is uncapable of making the decision whether he wants to stay reilgious at 18. It is up to the parents to show him religion
And that makes Hinduism and Islam and Jainism and Catholicism just as true as yours. You people just don't get how your justification for the rightness of your religion is EXACTLY the same justification that ALL religions use.

Vader
Vader
-->
@disgusted
Our religion does not encourage that. Orthodox Christianity is a peaceful religion. Please check your stuff before?

The IPSS who supply everything you know about the god you worship tells you that your god endorses rape, slavery, genocide, infanticide and human sacrifice and that is your religion.
Where do you get conflicting information

We don't believe in IPSS. We use the bible and no other source of religious values and I provide text to prove we are peaceful and do not condone these. The 10 commandments prove
Vader
Vader
No it is not because religion does more good than harm. A child is uncapable of making the decision whether he wants to stay reilgious at 18. It is up to the parents to show him religion
And that makes Hinduism and Islam and Jainism and Catholicism just as true as yours. You people just don't get how your justification for the rightness of your religion is EXACTLY the same justification that ALL religions use.

Ok. 
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Vader
What does the world matter? It's only Jesus you better be right with. 
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@Vader
I hope your interaction here has given you some insight into the sheer amount of self restraint I have to practice in order to hang out in the mental hospital known as the religion section.

It really isn't that fun for me.

They are nihilists, they don't believe anything. It is really because they are selfish. If nothing is true, then they can be self righteous. They don't argue honestly because they don't believe anything they say. They say whatever is convenient. They don't have a love for the truth, which is why they have been cursed with strong delusion.

And yeah, it isn't surprising to me that they think it is ok to chemically castrate a child who lives in a very confusing culture.

Vader
Vader
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Exactly my point
Vader
Vader
-->
@Mopac
Yep they are full blown retards
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Vader
better a full blown retard than a retard who’s never blown at all.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Vader
But that is not what you said. 
Goldtop
Goldtop
I won't continue to argue with you anymore at all when you ignore the bible and what it says.
I know what the Bible says and it is you, the alleged loving Christian who ignores it. We already proved that with your MASTURBATION thread in which you show yourself to be a hypocrite. In this thread, you rant against gays by cherry picking some verse that tells you being gay is a sin. Yet, you sit there chocking your chicken every day in spite of what the Bible says. You are a hypocrite.

You don't understand religion and never will
I understand religion far better than you, junior. You don't even understand what you're doing and how much of hypocrite it makes you look. You're absolutely clueless.

I tried reasoning with you and explaining the verses
What about the verses that deal with masturbation? Notice how you ignored them? What other sins do you commit every day while railing at others for committing sins, Mr. Pot?

without a religious compass, we would all die and rape and murder would be justified
And now you come round to show us your stupidity. You clearly live in some fantasy world because that is not even remotely based in reality. And while you may have a "religious compass" you certainly lack a moral compass.

Referring to people who constantly repeat the sin with clear knowledge and have committed and confessed 100s times and have not made an attempt
You mean, exactly like you and your regular pattern of masturbating....

Masturbate ----> Confession

Then, you turn around and tell me how you hate gays. It's not about the verses, hypocrite, it's about whether or not you follow them, which we can plainly see that you yourself do not.

Nothing you say or do with ever go through my head.
So, you wish to remain wilfully ignorant, hypocritical and deluded.

It is not your moral right to convince me to turn Athiest when that is not true.
Yet, you seem to think it's your moral right to cast judgment on others with Bible verses yet ignore the Bible when it comes to what you want. I don't care for you to atheist, I simply would like you to start using that dormant organ in your head, stop hating gays, stop being a hypocrite and stop lying. But, I know you won't do any of that because your mind has been rotted by religion.

Is that how a loving Christian behaves? Lol. Hypocrite.

Vader
Vader
-->
@oromagi
Yep.
Vader
Vader
I know what the Bible says and it is you, the alleged loving Christian who ignores it. We already proved that with your MASTURBATION thread in which you show yourself to be a hypocrite. In this thread, you rant against gays by cherry picking some verse that tells you being gay is a sin. Yet, you sit there chocking your chicken every day in spite of what the Bible says. You are a hypocrite.
I never said I don't sin. And please find me a forum where I speak out against them. All I am saying is chemically castrating your son when he doesn't want it is child abuse
You don't understand religion and never will
I understand religion far better than you, junior. You don't even understand what you're doing and how much of hypocrite it makes you look. You're absolutely clueless.
You don't even practice it so how can you know better?

I tried reasoning with you and explaining the verses
What about the verses that deal with masturbation? Notice how you ignored them? What other sins do you commit every day while railing at others for committing sins, Mr. Pot?
I commit sins, but I confess my sins and I am forgiven and work not to. I confess them and haven't mastur in a while

without a religious compass, we would all die and rape and murder would be justified
And now you come round to show us your stupidity. You clearly live in some fantasy world because that is not even remotely based in reality. And while you may have a "religious compass" you certainly lack a moral compass.
I don't kill or rape because I believe I will go to hell if I do. If that didn't exist, then no one would care about after they die

Referring to people who constantly repeat the sin with clear knowledge and have committed and confessed 100s times and have not made an attempt
You mean, exactly like you and your regular pattern of masturbating....

You don't know my life and what I do to stop it

Then, you turn around and tell me how you hate gays. It's not about the verses, hypocrite, it's about whether or not you follow them, which we can plainly see that you yourself do not.
That means you sin. Then you confess and are forgiven

Nothing you say or do with ever go through my head.
So, you wish to remain wilfully ignorant, hypocritical and deluded.
If that is what you define as religion then yea

You are just describing yourself

It is not your moral right to convince me to turn Athiest when that is not true.
Yet, you seem to think it's your moral right to cast judgment on others with Bible verses yet ignore the Bible when it comes to what you want. I don't care for you to atheist, I simply would like you to start using that dormant organ in your head, stop hating gays, stop being a hypocrite and stop lying. But, I know you won't do any of that because your mind has been rotted by religion.
Do you honestly think I will listen to you

Is that how a loving Christian behaves? Lol. Hypocrite.

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
I think we all believed in really stupid things when we were kids.

Wouldn't it be a shame if you were somehow convinced by loonies that you were a man or a woman trapped in the opposite sex's body and that you needed to have irreversible treatments that would stick with you your whole life.

Oh, but you can't get a tattoo until you are a certain age.
Goldtop
Goldtop
I never said I don't sin.
That is why you're a hypocrite, you don't allow others who sin into your church yet you are allowed. Hypocrite.

All I am saying is chemically castrating your son when he doesn't want it is child abuse
You were already shown to have misreprented the evidence (post #20) none of what you say is even remoted valid. It's pure bullshit.

You don't even practice it so how can you know better?
Again, you show your ignorance, one does not have to practice a religion to understand it, dummy.

I commit sins, but I confess my sins and I am forgiven and work not to.
Then, you just keep committing sins, yet you're allowed in your church while others are not. Hypocrite.

I confess them and haven't mastur in a while
You and I both know that's a blatant lie, just like the other lies you've told here. And, you will masturbate again in your life, many times, you will willfully sin over and over and over, right in the face of your God, and everytime you send your splooge out into the air it lands right in Gods face. Think about that next time. Lol.

You don't know my life and what I do to stop it
Lol. You're all of 15 years old, you probably masturbate at least once a day and NEVER confess to it. Your sins are piling up fast.

That means you sin. Then you confess and are forgiven
And yet, you're so ignorant, you can't see how utterly hypocritical that is, how it doesn't teach anyone anything other than to fear and live your life in shame. It shows you have no moral framework whatsoever.

Do you honestly think I will listen to you
And why should you listen to me? Clearly, you've got a great scam going there, you can do whatever you want and then pretend it's all good after a couple Hail Marys, and then you just go out and do it all over again. You can also hate whoever you want as long as you can find some verse in the Bible (while ignoring other verses) to support it, all the while sinning against other verses. Fucking hypocrite.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Mopac
the sheer amount of self restraint I have to practice in order to hang out in the mental hospital known as the religion section.
Says the head lunatic.

They are nihilists, they don't believe anything. It is really because they are selfish. If nothing is true, then they can be self righteous. They don't argue honestly because they don't believe anything they say. They say whatever is convenient. They don't have a love for the truth, which is why they have been cursed with strong delusion.
I count 9 lies in that statement.

It really isn't that fun for me.
Lying isn't fun.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Mopac
I think we all believed in really stupid things when we were kids.
Some alleged adults carry those beliefs with them later in life, repeating them on internet forums over and over, pretending that they're educating others when all they do is make fools of themselves.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Here we have it folks, the Mop who claims truth has listed ELEVEN LIES in this little paragraph.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Vader
The IPSS wrote the bible. So you do believe them.
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@Vader
You can't blame that on liberals. Blame that on crazy.