Dont worry about this guy, he’s just trolling.
At the moment, the right are petrified of more worker and people friendly legislation and the associated problems the conservative donor class will likely face, and so GP, as someone who has had his face sewn onto the anus of propagandizing conservative talking points is simplying echoing the current conservative trends whilst Trump shouts “feed her!” Beside him.
The nuance here is that democratic socialism is not communism, or the type of controlled market of Venezuela. 50% of it is just the same type of thing that every other civilized country on the planet has, and would not give up, 40% is just the same type of thing as some other civilized countries have and who’s citizens would not give up, with the remaining 5% being interesting new policies along the same lines as the other 95%.
Obviously, the conservative media are freaking out. The high earners will be taxed more, and if the type of Scandinavian approach to government was implemented, the actual benefits (rather than faux benefits where workers were promised to be looked after, only to have massive tax breaks for the wealthy and the whole host of policy moves that favor cororations over the little guy ), to the individual works would be enough to keep conservatives out of power for a generation.
Conservative media craps it out, GP swallows it, and as he can’t defend it, he’ll just troll with the occasional one liner, and nonsensical deflection.