This is why I don't get involved in religious debates

Author: Vader

Total: 53
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader

Too many people have different views. You can not really define religion as a principle as belief will believe what they want to believe. A fight convincing someone not to believe because of your own reasoning will cause insults and negligence. Not calling out the person in the thread as it applies to a lot of people. 

Plus people who don't know religion assume falsely about it without reading the holy texts and the libtards look at the media and how they portray religion versus what these books say.

It is religion in government that causes these things
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@Vader
For the nihilist, reality is whatever you can get away with.

Goldtop
Debates: 0
Goldtop
-->
@Vader
The thread in your link is a religious thread, you started it to rant against the "liberal society" but failed miserably simply becuase you misrepresented the subject matter. You then went on to show us how easily you can lie and be a hypocrite.

So, you not only got involved in a religious debate, you started it. And, its clear why you don't like to get involved, considering you wind up showing us your hatred of gays, your penchant to lie, your hypocrisy and your lack of any morals or ethics.

the libtards look at the media and how they portray religion versus what these books say.
That statement alone shows us your hatred, your hypocrisy and ignorance. It has nothing to do with the media and everything to do with how you and your brethren behave in spite of what the Bible says. That thread showed us just how bad you behave in light of your religious beliefs and just how much you ignore them when it suits you.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Goldtop
I didn't fail miserably. You are just a fucking airhead and never responded to any of my points and called me a liar and hypocrite and tried to convert me.

Well it took a lot, but you are officially my number #1 most hated person on this site. Congrats

You're constant need to barge into my life, your unwillingness to listen to my argument, and your only rebuttals are calling me a hypocrite? If this is how you debate irl, probably would never win a round in your life.

You take all the toxicity on this site and double it

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Vader
I didn't fail miserably. You are just a fucking airhead and never responded to any of my points and called me a liar and hypocrite and tried to convert me.
All you can do is lie. Pathetic.

Well it took a lot, but you are officially my number #1 most hated person on this site. Congrats
And, you just showed yourself to be a liar and a hypocrite who claims he was taught to love everyone. Pathetic.

Actaully, it didn't take much for you to show your ugly side, and wow, is it ever ugly.

If this is how you debate irl, probably would never win a round in your life.
I handed you your ass, dude. You have no concept of debate. All you can do is lie and say really stupid things.
Vader
Vader
All you can do is lie. Pathetic.
I speak the truth. You speak myths

And, you just showed yourself to be a liar and a hypocrite who claims he was taught to love everyone. Pathetic.
I have
Actaully, it didn't take much for you to show your ugly side, and wow, is it ever ugly.
No bc I can't deal with dumbasses like yourself

If this is how you debate irl, probably would never win a round in your life.
I handed you your ass, dude. You have no concept of debate. All you can do is lie and say really stupid things.

Debate me then. Start one up this Sunday and we will see who wins

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
I still don't understand how it was a religious topic. By your words it seemed a political topic but at heart it was an story about parental rights. 
Mopac
Mopac
There is no such thing as an honest nihilist, because they don't believe anything they say.

A nihilist has no ground to stand on.
Death23
Debates: 24
Death23
-->
@Vader
You don't have personal knowledge of the facts and your source of the facts ( https://savejames.com/blog/ ) isn't credible. I don't believe you.
David
Debates: 91
David
-->
@Mopac
moral nihilism is self contradictory and thus self refuting 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@David
Isn't going to stop these moral nihilists from having opinions on what is moral though!

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Vader
I speak the truth
Yet I along with others here are showing you don't speak the truth. How many people here are you going to ignore so you can wallow in your wilfull ignorance, hatred and hypocrisy?

I can't deal with dumbasses like yourself
You can't even deal with the subject matter, you have no understanding of what you're even talking about, meanwhile others here are trying to get you to reason, but you'll have no part of that either.

You are showing that you're the dumbass, dude.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Vader
Debate me then. Start one up this Sunday and we will see who wins
You haven't got anywhere near the ability or capacity to debate anything and you're already getting your ass kicked here and elsewhere by myself and others. But, you'll just close your eyes, put your hands over your ears and yell, "NANANANANANANA!"

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Goldtop
Yes, because it is reasonable when a someone claims to be the opposite sex than what their biology dictates.

Yes, it is reasonable to perform gender reassignment surgery on a minor because they claim to be the opposite sex than their biology dictates.

No wait, there is nothing reasonable about any of this. These are insane positions.

thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@Vader
I skimmed over the thread, you would’ve been better off just posting this when he began to sperg out about the church: https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/024/596/shrekfeddd.jpg
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@thett3
Come boy, debate me on your bullshit religion I will full force get revenge for last loss.
thett3
thett3
-->
@RationalMadman
in a religion debate between two good debaters the loser will almost always be whoever has the burden of proof. There aren’t any solid arguments for God’s existence that would hold up in a debate setting that I find super compelling. Obviously there are no good arguments against God’s existence either 

I believe strongly in a higher power but people come to religion because of their experience and intuition more than some argument about the beginning of the universe requiring a prime mover 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@thett3
I am not an atheist. I believe entirely in a Pagan, ruthless god(dess) named Fiora.
thett3
thett3
-->
@RationalMadman
really? Why? Were you raised in that faith or was it something that came to you?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@thett3
I will explain in private to those who matter. 
thett3
thett3
-->
@RationalMadman

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@thett3
Bitch you won't even add me as a friend or PM me the question you ask me on here?

The rap tier you are at is just like your ability at reason. It's not terrible, it's just so mediocre.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
3 claims=3lies
thett3
thett3
-->
@RationalMadman
no offense but I think you constantly get into spats with people because you have a really weird sense of editique. You mentioned your religion publicly so I didn’t even consider that you would think it rude to ask about it publicly in the same conversation 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Goldtop
I am going to reverse your dick into a pussy and make you lose all your hormones against your own will? That isn't abuse?
Vader
Vader
-->
@Goldtop
Ok Mr. Trump
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Vader
I am going to reverse your dick into a pussy
Are you seriously still ranting about this even after several people tried to explain to you how wrong you are, that you have no idea what you're talking about and are just making an absolute fool of yourself?

It's hilarious how you even mentioned some time ago, you would never push your religion onto others, yet here you are doing exactly that. Hypocrite.

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Vader
Ok Mr. Trump
I thought you mentioned in your Masturbation thread you preferred to yank your dick to a picture of Trump throwing gays out of a church while wearing a MAGA hat?

Vader
Vader
-->
@Goldtop
It is still child abuse FORCING a child into chemical castration. Look at Michael jackson and Joe jackson

Vader
Vader
-->
@Goldtop
Never said that. Are you on shrooms because your very delusional?

Sure Goldtop, sure Goldtop. i YaNk My BiG pEnIs To OrAnGe FaCe KiLiNg GaYs. This is the stupidest thing you said in a while.