Total: 62
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader

Anyone can accept that is allowed to

Goldtop
Debates: 0
Goldtop
Wouldn't your church be tossing you out on your ass if they knew you were doing rap? I read some of your words, clearly you should be tossed.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Goldtop
Can you fucking stop replying to everything I say. If you don't like it then don't read it. God your so fucking annoying
Goldtop
Goldtop
Provide the email addresses of your church leader(s), I want to send them some links from here and see what they say. No problem, right? You're all good here, right? They won't toss you out on your ass, right? Yeah, they would, in a heartbeat, right?
Vader
Vader
Can you stop harassing me?

Does every post you make have to be an attack on me. I wan't you to not mention me or talk in any of my forums anymore.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Goldtop
I have requested a restraining order. All you are doing is harassing me based off my religion and that breaks the COC.
Goldtop
Goldtop
Looks like the guilt is eating you up inside.

Are you now trying to censor me? Why should you be allowed to discriminate against gays on this forum, creating threads to rant about them or some other Christian faith-based reason, then we should all be able to argue and defeat your hatred of others and your hypocrisy.
Goldtop
Goldtop
I have requested a restraining order.
Would that be from Bsh? He's gay, hence you hate him with every fiber of your Christian being, why would he do anything for you considering you discriminate against him?

Vader
Vader
-->
@Goldtop
I have no guilt at all. I feel you are harassing me by commenting on every forum I post and calling me out for committing a sin in your eyes. 

A) You don't even practice my religion, so you don't even know
B) You state false info about ME discriminating against gays

Let's start this off...

I said that the CHURCH does not allow gays. That is true and I never said that was wrong. However, we are told to love everyone, including your worse enemy. You said "my worst enemy is gays then?" I said no, it could refer to anyone I dislike.

Then I agree, being gay in the churches eyes is a sin and I believe that myself. But I don't go out and call people vulgar terms and hate speech. I respect them and love them just as I would love a Christian brother in a society. For example, if I really hated gays like some, I would go out of my way to oppose bsh and what he says and just vulgarly say things and not give two shits. But I don't because I respect him, despite his gender identity.

There is a clear difference between the church and society.

Then it is the threat called Save James. Chemically castrating your son without his consent is abuse because you are forcing your OWN WILL  on an innocent child. Everyone in the LGBTQ+ would think that. A chemical castration is used for rapist and sex offenders. You are using an act of punishment because you wan't your son to be a girl?

Forgetting the relevancy of the case, which could be false. You said that making your child go to church is more abuse than chemically castrated. I say not true.

All you respond is that I am a liar and a hypocrite.

I continuously try dropping this argument to stop the escalation of a flame war or anything else. Then you just respond back and yell at me for being weak. I try not to force a report for people like you. But the constant pointing out of sin, disrespect, and exteme bias is enough to allow me to call for action.

You threaten me with emailing my pastor...you threaten me and keep doing it. You leave me no choice

Vader
Vader
-->
@Goldtop
Send me a link to where I said something about bsh being gay and not wanting to follow his rules because of it

Go message him right now and ask if I have ever not listened to him because of his sexual identity.

He has PMed me about private matters during our debate, and NEVER ONCE did he say, "Hey, that stuff your saying is bad, knock it off." Never. And he is a fairly active mod
Goldtop
Goldtop
calling me out for committing a sin in your eyes
You are sinning according to the Bible and I'm sure there are a lot more things you do on a regular basis that are also sins in the Bible, but that doesn't matter to you at all, what matters is that you and your church discriminate against gays because they sin according to the Bible. This makes you a massive hypocrite, which you still refuse to understand.

You don't even practice my religion, so you don't even know
Here you are again refusing to understand something very simple, one does not have to practice a religion to know it. In fact, there are a great deal of non-Christians who understand the religion far better than you.

You state false info about ME discriminating against gays
Now, you're just lying. Anyone can read your words and see that you do discriminate against gays.

I said that the CHURCH does not allow gays.
Yes, that's called discrimination which you agree, accept and promote.

However, we are told to love everyone
And that is a very obvious lie to anyone with a brain in their head.

Then I agree, being gay in the churches eyes is a sin and I believe that myself.
Of course, you do, but you ignore the fact that you sin in the eyes of the Church, but you hide that from them because you know they will have something to say about it. This makes you a hypocrite.

I respect them and love them
Another obvious lie. If you respected and loved them, you wouldn't discriminate.

That is extremely stupid, your church is part of society, moron.

Then it is the threat called Save James. Chemically castrating your son without his consent is abuse
This has been explained to you already yet you continue to be willfully stupid and call it something it isn't. Idiot.

You said that making your child go to church is more abuse than chemically castrated
It's not chemical castration idiot. And we can see from your posts here just how much damage the Church has caused your brain to stop working.

You are a liar and a hypocrite based on your words here but are far too stupid to understand that.

I continuously try dropping this argument to stop the escalation of a flame war or anything else.
No, you keep responding with the very same lies and hypocrisy you've been repeating ad nauseum, all the while refusing to understand anything anyone says, not just me. Clearly, the damage the church has done to your mind is far reaching, perhaps irreversible. That would be a shame.

You threaten me with emailing my pastor...you threaten me and keep doing it. You leave me no choice
More lies, I asked for the email addresses so I could send them links to this site. Obviously, if you consider that a threat, then you do understand that what you say here would be a serious problem with your pastor and you would be in deep trouble. A shameful hypocrite and liar, that's what you are.

Goldtop
Goldtop
Send me a link to where I said something about bsh being gay and not wanting to follow his rules because of it
You don't follow the rules here, no one does. Bsh is gay, hence you are forced to discriminate against him based on what your Church condones.

NEVER ONCE did he say
It's not what Bsh says, it's what you have said about gays here, that you and your church openly discriminate against them. Bsh may not have ever responded to your hateful remarks and may never do so, but that doesn't change your hateful remarks.
Vader
Vader
*deep breath in* *deep breath out* It's time to lose some braincells
calling me out for committing a sin in your eyes
You are sinning according to the Bible and I'm sure there are a lot more things you do on a regular basis that are also sins in the Bible, but that doesn't matter to you at all, what matters is that you and your church discriminate against gays because they sin according to the Bible. This makes you a massive hypocrite, which you still refuse to understand.
I understand I sin thanks Jesus my lord and savior. Everyone sins on a regular basis if you are not the lord himself.

You don't even practice my religion, so you don't even know
Here you are again refusing to understand something very simple, one does not have to practice a religion to know it.
This is the truest thing you said. 
]In fact, there are a great deal of non-Christians who understand the religion far better than you.
That is probably true. But there is no bias in there statements
You state false info about ME discriminating against gays
Now, you're just lying. Anyone can read your words and see that you do discriminate against gays.
Ok then....

I said that the CHURCH does not allow gays.
Yes, that's called discrimination which you agree, accept and promote.
Yea the church doesn't allow them. It is true. I can't refute the bible
However, we are told to love everyone
And that is a very obvious lie to anyone with a brain in their head.
OMG I literally cited bible sources saying to love everyone including the sinner. I love everyone, even the sinner

Then I agree, being gay in the churches eyes is a sin and I believe that myself.
Of course, you do, but you ignore the fact that you sin in the eyes of the Church, but you hide that from them because you know they will have something to say about it. This makes you a hypocrite.
Again, confession makes your sin forgiven in the eyes of the church and you work not to the same cycle. 
I respect them and love them
Another obvious lie. If you respected and loved them, you wouldn't discriminate.
I love them period. I would talk, have a good convo, even discuss things with them in a normal setting.

I would also allow them into the church too. The church never says they CAN NOT come in and take communion. The priest isn't gonna come and ask, "r u gay" and if they say yes, they kick them out with their boot of justice. They can watch a service, but can not partake in any sacriments until they confess. We still let them pray.

Religious gays do exist. They just do not take communion. They do pray

That is extremely stupid, your church is part of society, moron.
Read above
Then it is the threat called Save James. Chemically castrating your son without his consent is abuse
This has been explained to you already yet you continue to be willfully stupid and call it something it isn't. Idiot.
Restate it then versus calling me stupid then

You said that making your child go to church is more abuse than chemically castrated
It's not chemical castration idiot. And we can see from your posts here just how much damage the Church has caused your brain to stop working.
So another pointless insult about my brain. Gee thanks

You are a liar and a hypocrite based on your words here but are far too stupid to understand that.
No I am not. I have kept steady the entire time with my statement. Your too much of a pin head to understand

I continuously try dropping this argument to stop the escalation of a flame war or anything else.
No, you keep responding with the very same lies and hypocrisy you've been repeating ad nauseum, all the while refusing to understand anything anyone says, not just me. Clearly, the damage the church has done to your mind is far reaching, perhaps irreversible. That would be a shame.
I am not gonna let you abuse me and keep responding to me calling me a liar, am I. When I said, can we not discuss this, all you needed to say is fine versus trying to harass me

More lies, I asked for the email addresses so I could send them links to this site. Obviously, if you consider that a threat, then you do understand that what you say here would be a serious problem with your pastor and you would be in deep trouble. A shameful hypocrite and liar, that's what you are.
It is still harassment threatening my pastor in this.
Vader
Vader
You don't follow the rules here, no one does. Bsh is gay, hence you are forced to discriminate against  based on what your Church condones.

I follow the rules on this 80% of the time. You break the rules too. I am going to apply your logic to what you are saying

You are harassing me and keep posting on my thing and that breaks the COC. You are only doing this because you hate gays
NEVER ONCE did he say
It's not what Bsh says, it's what you have said about gays here, that you and your church openly discriminate against them. Bsh may not have ever responded to your hateful remarks and may never do so, but that doesn't change your hateful remarks.
Hold on 1 second. I am literally going to PM bsh and ask if I have ever said anything DIRECTLY(not relating to the church stuff) hating and misusing gays.

He identifies as gay, so he would know what is offensive or not 
Goldtop
Goldtop
I follow the rules on this 80% of the time. You break the rules too.
Sorry, but you just pulled that number out of your ass, like you do so many other things.

We all break the rules, so what?

You are harassing me and keep posting on my thing and that breaks the COC
You keep promoting hate speech which also breaks the COC.

So you have a point?

if I have ever said anything DIRECTLY(not relating to the church stuff) hating and misusing gays.
It is the church stuff, that which you agree, accept and promote, hence you and your church minions hate gays.

He identifies as gay, so he would know what is offensive or not 
Well that's really stupid, one does not have to be gay to see that you and your church flunkies hate gays.
Vader
Vader
I follow the rules on this 80% of the time. You break the rules too.
Sorry, but you just pulled that number out of your ass, like you do so many other things.

We all break the rules, so what?
Ok cool I do then. But it is not because of bsh's sexual orientation

You are harassing me and keep posting on my thing and that breaks the COC
You keep promoting hate speech which also breaks the COC.

So you have a point?
It's not hate speech

if I have ever said anything DIRECTLY(not relating to the church stuff) hating and misusing gays.
It is the church stuff, that which you agree, accept and promote, hence you and your church minions hate gays.
Church believes it is a sin but we say this in the bible, where we interpret info

Jude 1:22-23

"Many Christians use the cliché “Love the sinner; hate the sin.” This saying is not found in the Bible in so many words; however, Jude 1:22–23 contains a similar idea: “Be merciful to those who doubt"
Vader
Vader
-->
@Mharman
Interested in a rap battle?
Goldtop
Goldtop
Everyone sins on a regular basis if you are not the lord himself.
Then, everyone should be allowed in your Church, but that isn't the case, is it, Mr. Hypocrite.

Yet, you and your hypocritical church allow others who sin, like yourself, for example. Most likely, many others in your church sin, but they are allowed in while others are not, Mr. Hypocrite.

OMG I literally cited bible sources
You're just being willfully stupid here again. YOU do not behave as the Bible sources demand, hence putting up those sources only makes you look more the hypocrite, dummy.

Again, confession makes your sin forgiven
Again, you keep repeating the same stupidity over and over. You don't confess your masturbation sins, your rap battles and most likely a host of other sins you enjoy committing. So, get off your fucking high horse, Mr. Hypocrite. You are no better than anyone else.

I love them period. I would talk, have a good convo, even discuss things with them in a normal setting.
Then, you and the other Church assholes would stand at the door of your Church prohibiting them from coming in, Mr. Hypocrite.

I would also allow them into the church too.
Hahahaha! Look at the back peddling going on here. Hilarious. You see, you are guilty of hypocrisy and you're actually starting to realize that. Go for you.

They can watch a service, but can not partake in any sacriments until they confess. We still let them pray.
Wow, your generosity is above reproach. Not. Funny how you, a rabid sinner who doesn't confess his sins is allowed to partake. Hypocrite.

Religious gays do exist. They just do not take communion.
That's because they are discriminated by hypocrites like you and your church.

If showing your pastor your posts here is threatening, then you know you're a hypocrite and you know you'll get into deep trouble. Lol.

Vader
Vader
Everyone sins on a regular basis if you are not the lord himself.
Then, everyone should be allowed in your Church, but that isn't the case, is it, Mr. Hypocrite.
We allow everyone to pray and worship god on a Sunday

Yet, you and your hypocritical church allow others who sin, like yourself, for example. Most likely, many others in your church sin, but they are allowed in while others are not, Mr. Hypocrite.
We don't allow the sacraments to be given. Even then, a gay can walk in a church, receive holy communion, and not be asked by the priest

OMG I literally cited bible sources
You're just being willfully stupid here again. YOU do not behave as the Bible sources demand, hence putting up those sources only makes you look more the hypocrite, dummy.
Interpreting religion as the bible is what we are defining it as

I love my enemy and love the sinner too. Please stop calling me a liar and a hypocrite. I am neither of those things

Again, confession makes your sin forgiven
Again, you keep repeating the same stupidity over and over. You don't confess your masturbation sins, your rap battles and most likely a host of other sins you enjoy committing. So, get off your fucking high horse, Mr. Hypocrite. You are no better than anyone else.
Yes I do. I am not telling you what I confess because I am not allowed to according to my religion

Then, you and the other Church assholes would stand at the door of your Church prohibiting them from coming in, Mr. Hypocrite.
No we would not. We accept all people to come in and pray.

I would also allow them into the church too.
Hahahaha! Look at the back peddling going on here. Hilarious. You see, you are guilty of hypocrisy and you're actually starting to realize that. Go for you.
I said they could come into my church. Never said they could take sacraments 

They can watch a service, but can not partake in any sacriments until they confess. We still let them pray.
Wow, your generosity is above reproach. Not. Funny how you, a rabid sinner who doesn't confess his sins is allowed to partake. Hypocrite.
You don't know what I confess.

I am literally at my boiling point right now 
Religious gays do exist. They just do not take communion.
That's because they are discriminated by hypocrites like you and your church.
They can if they wanted too. The priest isn't going to ask "hey u gay"

If showing your pastor your posts here is threatening, then you know you're a hypocrite and you know you'll get into deep trouble. Lol.
It is because you are trying to bring me down and try to use my faith against me

Goldtop
Goldtop
It's not hate speech
Oh yes it is, discriminating against others because of their sexual orientation is indeed hate speech, dummy.

There are a great deal more articles on this if you choose to educate yourself, but it seems education is not something you're interested.

Church believes it is a sin
What about the sins you commite? Are you pardoned automatically because you're not gay, Mr. Hypocrite?

Vader
Vader
It's not hate speech
Oh yes it is, discriminating against others because of their sexual orientation is indeed hate speech, dummy.
I don't discriminate or actively go out and hate gays

There are a great deal more articles on this if you choose to educate yourself, but it seems education is not something you're interested.

Church believes it is a sin
What about the sins you commite? Are you pardoned automatically because you're not gay, Mr. Hypocrite?
They can confess they have sinned to the lord and that they are gay and they are forgiven in the eyes of the church
Goldtop
Goldtop
We allow everyone to pray and worship god on a Sunday
It's amazing how fast you're changing your story now that you've been exposed for what you are.

Even then, a gay can walk in a church, receive holy communion, and not be asked by the priest
Because the priest didn't know he's gay? Lol.

Interpreting religion as the bible is what we are defining it as
Yes, entirely from the basis of hypocrisy, hatred and ignorance.

Please stop calling me a liar and a hypocrite. I am neither of those things
You can't deny your own words that show you are a liar and hypocrite. If you don't want to be those things, then don't be those things.

I am not telling you what I confess because I am not allowed to according to my religion
You know what you confess and you know what you don't confess. Honesty with yourself is the most important aspect of being able to live with yourself. Currently, you're living with a hypocrite and a liar. You can choose to divorce yourself from them, but that would mean an education, which I don't think you're interested.

We accept all people
Sorry, but if you continue to lie, you'll never divorce yourself from being a liar.

I am literally at my boiling point right now 
Most likely, you are boiling at yourself for being a hypocrite and realizing the church is making you do and say bad things. Like I said before, you're probably a good guy, but your church is turning you into an asshole.

It is because you are trying to bring me down and try to use my faith against me
Dude, what I and others have been trying to explain to you is that it is your faith that is against you, it is your faith that is bringing you down, it is your faith that is causing you to hate others and to be a hypocrite. I'm not asking or demanding you be an atheist, all I'm saying is you need to have a good hard look at your life and what you want to believe. Currently, your beliefs are causingy a great deal of damage to your mind and this will carry into your adult life unless you do something about it.
Goldtop
Goldtop
I don't discriminate
Yes, you do, stop lying about that.

They can confess they have sinned to the lord and that they are gay and they are forgiven in the eyes of the church
So can you for all the sins you've committed, but you won't. That's why you'll be a hypocrite unless you look good and hard at your faith.

Vader
Vader
-->
@Goldtop
That is it. I am dropping this right now and that is that. You hit my boiling point of arguing. 

I'm not debating you anymore on this nor will I be ever responding to a forum you send unless it directly attacks me. 

You clearly have a different view than me. I don't feel like arguing with you anymore about the views. We just don't see eye to eye

I'd appreciate it if you don't try to respond to me in any posts. I have better things to do than argue with angry athiests.

Don't respond to my forums, and I won't respond to yours. And don't mention my name in your mouth again.

Goldtop
Goldtop
You clearly have a different view than me
Your view is to discriminate against others who don't fit into your faith based world yet you yourself also commit sins against your faith yet somehow you admonish yourself automatically. Your view is that of a hypocrite.

I have better things to do than argue with angry athiests
Says the guy who creates threads to bitterly rage against liberal and progressive ideas and then stands at the door of his church with a baseball bat making sure nothing vile gets in, then goes off happily committing sins.

Why not try educating yourself?

Vader
Vader
-->
@Goldtop
I'm done arguing with you again... believe what you want. I don't care how you think of me because you're some dude over the internet that won't have an impact on my life
Goldtop
Goldtop
Don't respond to my forums
Translation: "Don't expose me for the kind of person who I really am, it's humiliating"

Vader
Vader
-->
@Goldtop
I am a better person you will ever be

Goldtop
Goldtop
I don't care how you think of me because you're some dude over the internet that won't have an impact on my life
Probably not, but the real people you will come in contact within your lifetime may have an impact, and it will be a very ugly impact unless you stop discriminating against others and stop being a hypocrite.

You can remain willfully ignorant, but that will indeed catch up with you, probably sooner than later.

Goldtop
Goldtop
I am a better person you will ever be
And, I'm sure you believe that lie. However, I don't discriminate againts gays, you do. If that makes you a better person than me, then you may require professional help.