Author: RationalMadman

Total: 36
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@blamonkey
@Trent0405
did any debate change your opinion, if so which one.

Semantically yes, not so much on this website. More DDO, DI, CD as I was evolving my opinions. On this website still yes somewhat. I would say that Blamonkey made me see reasons to dislike Jury Nullification, but I didn't budge at all on it, just got to see some good reasons to perhaps take the other side seriously. It's kind of like Nigel Farage with Brexit; great points but when you actually understand reality, he's on the wrong side.
Exile
Debates: 8
Exile
-->
@RationalMadman
Debate isn’t about winning or conquest, but rather about learning something new. Also it’s not like you won by a landslide from me either, and you complained twice about the RFDs someone left. 

“Look mom, I beat this guy at an online debate!”
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Exile
Lol? You are insulted by it? What the fuck are you angry about that I said?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
It's the content of the debate I'd show off, not just the win.
Exile
Debates: 8
Exile
-->
@RationalMadman
Sorry, I misread what you said. Either way, my comment wasn’t an angry one to begin with.    
A-R-O-S-E
Debates: 0
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@RationalMadman
What people would you want autographs from?
-Hayley Williams, Eminem (dear -my name-, thanks for the support a**hole) < because you'd just have get it like that, Arleen Sorkin (for btas harley quinn voice acting), Lily Allen (cuz her music is litt), and my mom before all of these anyways - being more awesome than any of them to me.

What famous peoples do you think you would enjoy sitting down and talking to?
-I didn't ask myself this so no clue. Probably presidential candidates and probe the way they think. Probably all of Paramore because the band spirit if just so fire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TStxYGzmo-Q

What would be your ultimate autographed item? For example, maybe the dude who played luke skywalker signs his lightsabre he used in the movie or the original sketch from your favorite anime signed by the artist.
-*my name*, thanks for the support, a**hole. From Em. Probably on something that would make a nice framed item.

You get to meet any one person from DDO or DART tomorrow for lunch, who do you meet?
-You seem like a great embodiment of chaos, so probably you. I don't think there would be a more interesting person to talk with. Either you or TUF because I know he was military and he seemed like he's been all around, wise 'n stuff.

Do you have any personal heros? (who are they if so)
I can find something to like about anyone but my only personal hero is someone I met and worked with for a year that had the parts I'm missing. They were pro and a brilliant light to everyone around them, never had to show their bad side and was super strong. She just shined and shimmered to me. If she had any hate in her heart, I didn't catch it, like me. I'm hella nice and like other hella nice people.