I have revealed a brutal truth on CreateDebate about the Abrahamic Gods.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 57
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Remember your life of continual repentence? If your repentence was sincere you wouldn't need to continually do it.
The life of a Christian is one of repentance.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
That is the type of opinion I would expect from someone who doesn't acknowledge ever missing the mark.

There are many vices that I have had that no longer have sway over me. Every time I repented, I was sincere. But it is a hard thing, for sure. The grace of God is needed. If you are truly repentant, when you fall, get back up. Don't give up and be overcome.

I am a human being. If I miss the mark, what can I do but repent and be more mindful? Wickedness is taking pride in ones error.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
And you don't have the grace of god. OK
Castin
Castin
-->
@Mopac
I'm glad to hear that. Prolonged exposure to a high conflict environment has a way of doing this to us.
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@RationalMadman
The Christian God is not the same guy as Allah. This is a delusional outlook on the Gods that Muslims made up.
Agreed - except to add that it is not just the Muslims but the secularist and atheist - and many Christians as well. 

The God of Judaism (Old Testament) is Satan. The God of Christianity (New Testament) is Cephalus of the Greek Gods. The God of Islam is the future form of the Holy Spirit of Jesus that ends up hating himself. He is also Lucifer.
I don't agree with your first comment. Satan is not a god except in his own mind although sometimes people have referred to him as the god of this world. This however is not the same as saying he is God who made heaven and earth, but rather that he is whom many people follow even without knowing it. Your second statement is incorrect. The Christian God is the same as the OT God who is the maker of heaven and earth. Your third statement is also incorrect about the God of Islam. The God of Islam is not the form of the Holy Spirit in any time or shape. God cannot hate himself. The God of Islam may well be Satan, but he is not the Holy Spirit.  

Are you suggesting the God of Judaism and the God of Islam are the same? You use both Satan and Lucifer; which are interchangeable for most persons. Lucifer means light. Some suggest he is Loki after the god for luck. 

Thanks for your thoughts. Would you be so kind as to how they have been revealed? Cheers. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Tradesecret
Do you realise that your entire case against me, is simply stating common erroneous thoughts that I just said are baseless and demanding the BASIS for my thought to counter your baseless assertions?

You baselessly assume Lucifer is Satan. You baselessly assume Satan isn't a God except in his own mind because you baselessly assume that Jesus and everyone who wrong the New Testament aren't part of a conspiracy against the OT God, who they and later Muhammad, label as Satan/Shai'tan.

I can fully explain my theory to you, but first admit you're just baselessly asserting common thoughts instead of well-justified conclusions.

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@RationalMadman
I can fully explain my theory to you, but first admit you're just baselessly asserting common thoughts instead of well-justified conclusions.

I'm happy to admit that I am a total sheep!

I am not so happy about posting a defence of the status quo as a condition of hearing your argument against it - i am only mildly interested in what you have to say; I'm not motivated enough to do any work for it.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Tradesecret
    "The world is the general name for all the passions. When we wish to call the passions by a common name, we call them the world. But when we wish to distinguish them by their special names, we call them the passions. The passions are the following: love of riches, desire for possessions, bodily pleasure from which comes sexual passion, love of honour which gives rise to envy, lust for power, arrogance and pride of position, the craving to adorn oneself with luxurious  clothes and vain ornaments, the itch for human glory which is a source of rancour and resentment, and physical fear. Where these passions cease to be active, there the world is dead; for though living in the flesh, they did not live for the flesh. See for which of these passions you are alive. Then you will know how far you are alive to the world and how far you are dead to it."

- St. Isaac the Syrian

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Mopac
The world is the general name for all the passions. When we wish to call the passions by a common name, we call them the world.
That could get confusing...!  

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@RationalMadman
I will not concede to any such thought. Yet I will listen to what your reasoning is, if you would be so kind as to express it. 
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Ya fullo crap Issy.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Tradesecret
Where, in the NT, is it explained who Lucifer from the OT became? Where, even once, is it said that Lucifer is Satan?

Admit, it's not even once done. After you admit that, I will bring more.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@keithprosser
It is very consistent with what the church teaches.

It is confusing for you because you aren't really interested in believing what the church teaches, you are more interested in maintaining your belief that what the church teaches cannot be true.

And the proof of this is that Truth Worship sounds cool to everyone. The Ultimate Reality? Sounds cool to everyone.

As soon as it is attached to Christ, oh heavens no! Anything but that!

Try it out as a scientific experiment, you'll see. I've done it 

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Mopac
The world is the general name for all the passions.
So if I go on a world cruise....

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@keithprosser
Context is very important, Keith.

Specifically to this world...

"Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever."

And

"From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?"

So it is very specific to a certain theological context. Tradesecret mentioned "the god of this world", a reference to this scripture...

"Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;
But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.
For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ."

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Mopac
Context is very important, Keith.
So is a sense of humour.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@keithprosser
I don't think it is right to laugh at what is more appropriately responded to with tears. I am not here to be amused. 

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Mopac
I am not here to be amused. 
You are the amusement.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@keithprosser
do you deny the truth? You cannot demand proof of what you first must admit you have no proof against for the opposing idea of.

You are asserting that Lucifer became Satan. You are asserting that God of Old Testament is the God of New Testament because they imply this in the New Testament (and assume they aren't deceiving you). You are asserting that Allah is the same as those 2 even though it strongly implies that Allah is superior to those 2 in the Qur'an (which many Muslims ignore).
Mopac
Mopac
You have to lean an awful lot on your own understanding to come up with these things, because The Church does not accept any of these formulations and never has.
Castin
Castin
-->
@Goldtop
When did you start behaving like this much of a dick. In the past I've witnessed you studiously refusing to stoop to personal attacks and name-calling
Mo has been like that from the very beginning and he has cast shade much worse than just calling someone a loser. The hilarious thing about it is that he has done so unabated since he's been here, scaring off a great deal of people who actually are interested in discussions. The mod team seems to really like him here since they do nothing to stop his regular stream of vomit and vile comments towards anyone who doesn't agree with him.

Then, to top it all off, he plays the victim card as if everyone is ganging up on him.
Lol. Your posts to me are always like, "User X is LITERALLY Satan. Literally. They're Satan, they've always been Satan, they'll always be Satan and no one stops them at all, they just let Satan right through the door, this site likes Satan apparently. Satan."

Anyway, I don't know, "Scaring off a great deal of people"? I have a hard time picturing that. I could more easily picture him maybe just causing discussion to dry up because people got bored of every debate becoming the "ultimate reality" merry-go-round.
BrutalTruth
BrutalTruth
-->
@RationalMadman
I have revealed a brutal truth on CreateDebate about the Abrahamic Gods.

You've revealed me?
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@BrutalTruth
I just added that up five seconds ago. 
I checked to see the author and it wasn't you. Because i thought look at this bloke making a post about himself. 
But then. 
O revealed one.

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Castin
Anyway, I don't know, "Scaring off a great deal of people"? I have a hard time picturing that.
It's crystal sparkling clear that the admins and mods haven't a clue what they're doing here, they are the epitome of Nero playing violin while Rome burns. I even offered to help based on my years of experience being a mod, but they thought it was all nonsense, that's how clueless they are, believing they can re-invent the wheel. But hey, statistics don't lie, but that doesn't seem to matter for those in charge. Mo has done a great job of empyting this place and it's not surprising you don't see that. Just grab yourself a violin and join in the concert.

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Castin
Lol. Your posts to me are always like, "User X is LITERALLY Satan. Literally. They're Satan, they've always been Satan, they'll always be Satan and no one stops them at all, they just let Satan right through the door, this site likes Satan apparently. Satan."
Uh no, Ive not made those kinds of posts to you or anyone else in the past.

WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
ABRAHAMIC.........GARBAGE............flush it all down the TOILET.......

None of these idiotic fake GOD Parasites believes anything...the JEW-JESUS-ALLAH Gods are a JOKE

None of these GODS have showed up since their fabricated inception...and even if they did no one would give a CRAP...

All of the morons that are drowning in some Middle East CULT would DENY that the
GOD is a GOD....just like the JEWS did with the JESU HOAX... and like the RATS they are ....the JEWS had ROME execute JESUS
for them !   

All these JEW-JESUS-ALLAH retards want is CONTROL....just look at any of these PARASITE VAMPIRE CULTS
that label themselves ORTHODOX....be it JEW-JESUS-ALLAH all are totally PSYCHOTIC and OPPRESSIVE
CONCENTRATION CAMPS...

These ORTHODOX SCUM hide behind a facade of RIGHTEOUSNESS when the TRUTH is that all of them are total HELL on EARTH
They accuse all who do not accept their INSANITY as HERETICS and SHUN everyone...they live like animals in a CAGE...a MAZE
without an EXIT..and those who do ESCAPE the SLAVE CULT are banished and regarded worthless !   

NOW  is the time o RID EARTH of these JEW-JESUS-ALLAH GOD hoaxes.....reduce all of this garbage to MEANINGLESS MYTHOLOGY
for stupid humans....

They want isolation....GOOD...send them into the abyss of the Sahara desert and wall them in to their CONCENTRATION CAMP LIFESTYLE

Ultimately these Parasites will MURDER each other off....GREAT !    then humanity will THRIVE without these Parasite VAMPIRE GOD and CULTS

46 days later

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@RationalMadman

The Christian God is not the same guy as Allah. This is a delusional outlook on the Gods that Muslims made up.

The God of Judaism (Old Testament) is Satan. The God of Christianity (New Testament) is Cephalus of the Greek Gods. The God of Islam is the future form of the Holy Spirit of Jesus that ends up hating himself. He is also Lucifer.

The God of Abraham is the God of Ishmael his first born, is the God of Arab/Muslims the descendants of Ishmael. Abraham is the first Jew and the father of Judaism. The God of Christianity is the God of Abraham.

Trying to add 'rational' before 'madman' is a bit of a stretch. Stick with the original idea of 'madman'. It suits you.