Christchurch Terror Attack, Motives & Global Prospects

Author: Yassine

Total: 155
Yassine
Debates: 3
Yassine

I've cited my short-list of racial hatred/disenfranchisement of White people. White on White aggression is certainly a problem, but again, I've cited instances wherein it's not. The White, male heterosexual problem is another problem that White people face, not the only one. Maybe this differs for the countries in which you live, but in countries like the U.S, Australia and the U.K, my claims are valid.
- Forget links & lists. Why don't you make your case, in a progression of ideas. Conceptualize the issue & articulate it in a structured manner. & start by defining your terminology, 'White people', 'racial hatred'..etc. Maybe this way we can reach an understanding. 

Yes, Colonialism and the other things that Whites did to conquer. Some Whites have become racially impartial, due to charges of racism, wanting to be individualistic, virtue-signalling etc.
- I think it had more to do with attaining almost self-annihilation from being too racially partial. 

Racism is a bogus term. Oppression is debatable, although there will be instances of it (but Whites have been the kindest out of any rulers, thus far).
- I don't know if this is due to ignorance of history, but of course that's far from reality. It's very hard to find, throughout history, a more ruthless & destructive peoples than Europeans, even to their own kind. The Mongols may have been more ruthless, though much less effective. "Thus far" as compared to who? The thing about relying on these sources that you follow is that there are no opponents who fight back -it's like hitting a dummy & it doesn't hit back, that doesn't mean you're strong & you won-, or that you're right & you won. According to the Encyclopedia of War, the death toll instigated by Europeans throughout history is greater than by the rest combined...

Yeah I guess it's that. I'm going to have at least six children, too :)
- That's the spirit ;-). If every White person did the same, all problems solved. Unfortunately, they are too "free" & too "equal" for this, it's "beneath" them.

Injustice isn't stating the problems of my racial group. They can be addressed and fixed without having to mention other racial groups.
- Then I must have gotten the wrong impression, for you keep mentioning Blacks & Hispanics (& Muslims) as the source of these problems. How do you address these problems then?

Can you prove that neither of those conflicts are ethnic, at least not partially?
- It was meant to be one country, but politics changed that. Much of the borders in-between separate same ethnic groups (such as the Punjabis & the Kashmiris) between Pakistan & India. Both countries speak the same main language (Urdu=Hindi) -along others. Both share the same history & culture. The conflict started as a political one (with parliament elections), which turned into a polico-religious conflict between the Hindus & the Muslims ending in several wars, & separation in 71. This type of situation is very common among most colonized countries, as intended by the colonial powers, divide & conquer.

What you describe for Australia is a pipe-dream. What actually happens is that people naturally balkanise. They're not bad people per se. They're just tribalistic. For example, an area near me called Lakemba has a high Muslim majority (over 60%, much more than Australia's low like 2% off the top of my head: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakemba,_New_South_Wales). The place is full of Arabic, Halal and has a big Mosque. Clearly, this place doesn't serve most White people. This is not an integrated community. This is natural segregation. I could do it with like Cabramatta and Chatswood (Asian areas).
- This is like the ethnic enclaves in New York (like Chinatown, Little India, Little Italy...). Indeed, why is this bad? Even further, if each community had their own rules & local government, to create an organic pluralist society.

If it's well documented and recorded, cough up the evidence, champ.
- Maybe another time. I'm too lazy to go look for sources.

The Holocaust is a nuanced topic that I frankly don't have the time to discuss here. What I can say is that the public narrative isn't all that accurate, and Hilter engaged in whatever he engaged in because he thought the Jews were too smart for Germans.
- Oooh! Do you believe that the Holocaust happened? This wasn't exclusive to Hitler, it was the natural European reaction once nationalism & racism coupled with very isolated & powerful Jews took root in the society ; others just had different solutions. Hitler sought to "purify" them, while the Russians just besieged them into pogroms & left them to their own vices to perish slowly, & the Brits opted to expel them somewhere outside Europe (Balfour declaration, to the British Mandate of Palestine).

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre

Probably talking about? Lol dude just read the damn article and present your counter-evidence. Again, prove to me that slavery in the U.S was as bad as you say it was. Prove to me that slave owners, who probably paid a lot for African slaves, would treat them brutally and kill them off. Prove to me that the increased nutrition is compatible with brutal beatings and maltreatment.
- I have read the article. "Treat them brutally", yes. "Kill them off", I don't believe so. As for nutrition & health, I've read conflicting reports, but I'm more convinced most slave owners did indeed seek to maintain basic health of their slaves, for a sick or dead slave is a net-loss to his owner. It's a stick-&-carrot situation. If you want proof, we can talk about it some other time ; or you can go & find out for yourself.

Okay, so there is a difference. Do you think Islamic forms of slavery should be allowed to exist?
- That's an interesting question. Generally, the only source of slaves in Islam is legitimate warfare, wherein the POW (prisoners of war) are allocated to "masters" as legal guardians, instead of being kept in prison. Thus, with the absence of such circumstance -in a world governed by treaties- the practice becomes illegitimate, which is the conclusion that the Muslim ulama (scholars) have agreed on. The nature of 'slavery' (or any other form of imbalanced relationship) invites oppression. Oppression is top-down transgression, & transgression is violation of other's rightful boundaries -i.e. their rights. In an imbalanced relationship -between a strong & a weak- oppression is easy, in transgressing the boundary of balance between the two in favor of the stronger. This is why a higher power is required, the power of law, to restore equilibrium. This is true for any such relationship: ruler & subject, parent & child, husband & wife, employer & employee... Thus, historically, slaves being the weak end of the stick suffered oppression wherever law was ineffective. To answer your question, I don't think Islamic forms of slavery should be allowed for as long as law is not properly instituted & firmly upheld. Most of these forms, however, do already exist, though certainly not in name. For instance, there is virtually no difference between a Mukatib & someone working & paying his debt (like school debt) ; or between a Mawla & someone whose patron is entitled to some of his will ; or between a Mukharij & someone working & paying for childcare...

It doesn't happen in practice, as my short-list showed.
- An instance for the negative does not mean proof for the negative. For instance, a lot of Muslim groups have been arrested or banned or disallowed. This does not entail no Muslim groups are allowed. Case in point, White nationalist groups of all degrees exist, don't they? Something you're feeling or thinking but you're expressing wrong, it isn't what you're saying. Try articulating it in a more sensible way.

Not sure it can be changed. Jews have such a stranglehold on it. The Progressive narrative has sunk its teeth in deep. Might need a major revolution. Idk.
- The ironic thing here is that the Jews draw their power from right wing evangelicals, who wish for the establishment of Israel to precipitate the coming of Jesus (pbuh)... Without their backing, the Jews would've lost long ago.

It's application is slanderously conflationary, as explained in my linked post. Stop using sloppy language.
- You don't believe Racism exists?

We both know most Muslims are not White.
Islam has caused, perhaps at times indirectly, a whole heap of terrorism. IS, Wahabism, 9/11 attacks etc. Not irrational to fear those things.
- Probably not with all that media coverage. But it's simpler than that, but people are easily impressionable. Communism was thought of as the worst evil & an "existential threat" to be eradicated, until it wasn't. It didn't disappear (the largest economy in the world is communist), it just stopped being an enemy. To the other Gulf States upon the blockade, Qatar went from 'blood brother' to 'traitor trash' in a matter of hours. Political enemies are always dehumanized & demonized for self-justification. If Muslims were human & good, the War on Terror (which ended in millions of dead & displaced Muslims) would not have occurred. If the IRA did 9/11, the US would not go & bomb Ireland & Italy & France & Spain because they share the same religion as the IRA... That said, should Muslims "irrationally fear" the West for causing much greater heaps of terrorism & invasions & bombings too...?

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre

Muslims enjoy immunity from criticism in the U.K. The same is the case in Australia, but perhaps to a lesser extent. You can't openly criticise Muslims in these countries without pushback from the legacy media. Whites don't run the show there, the Jews do.
- What does that mean "immunity"? Pushback from the "legacy" media is not immunity???!!! That's media on media! The Jews run the pockets not the mouths, & they don't like Muslims either. In fact, much of the demonizing against Muslims was instigated by the JIDF.

As for France, again peaceful Muslims can still overthrow the country by simply voting peacefully. So, even when they're peaceful, they are still a problem for the native population.
- What do you mean 'overthrow' the country? In what sense are they a problem for the native population?

Jews aren't White. A lot of mystery-meat people are getting into academia, due to quotas and SAT score boosting. Plus, have you read the link I sent you? It's not just White on White aggression.
- Yeah, still the overwhelming majority are White. Not that many Jews on TV. I've read all the links. You have an idea, & it's not reaching across. 

Well, gifted and talented classes won't be xD
- Idk, have you seen a basketball team...?

But seriously, I wouldn't have a problem if this was in an African country. I don't even think it's a problem in my home country, especially if we had sane immigration policies (e.g. I.Q. testing, political affiliation etc.). If it's a Black majority room, they all have 130+ I.Q. and they're working on some fancy science things, I would encourage this.
- I'm sure no one would mind that either. We are talking about representative politics. 

I think the Progressive, Jewish media had a hand in this, too. But sure, the KKK might not have been the most wholesome organisation -- I don't actually know (I find myself having to slowly undo the brainwashing I received at school).
Whites who speak out against this get shut down, shamed, black-balled, doxxed etc.
- You mean against progressive Jewish media? Brainwashing? KKK?

Idk all those countries you listed are pretty White, with maybe the exception of Spain (due to, and I'm guessing a bit here due to time constraints, admixture).
- The 'White' descriptor had little to do with skin fairness than the notion of purity, which is subjective. If you read early 20th century French nationalists, Franks were -duh!- the pure White race, then the Greeks then the Romans (to attach themselves to hellenistic & roman civilization)...etc. For the Brits, it was -duh!- the Brits..etc. This only became a thing in post-WWII America.

In the first case I was referring to the White-Muslim narrative (colonialism & invasions & such), in the second I was referring to the White-Black narrative (slavery & racism & such).
So I assume that you don't support one of those narratives? Forgive me if you already told me, but which don't you agree with?
- I don't evidently. What exactly is your question?

Look, I'm not going to defend the actions of pre 9/11 America. I'll I'm saying is that the Muslim world shouldn't have been surprised when there was a reaction to 9/11. I actually lean towards the side of America being in the wrong, throughout all of this (only lean because I haven't studied it thoroughly).
- What Muslim world? There are twice as many people & more countries & far more languages & ethnicities in the Muslim world than in the entire Western world. It's absurd to collectively accuse 1/4th the world for the actions of a small group. Even the perpetrators of these atrocities themselves admit it was wrong. 

I could construct an argument, but it would take me awhile. This isn't easy to prove. I guess look at what happened to Tommy Robinson. Look at how Muslim gangs are treated. Things along those lines. If you want to address hugely complex ideas such as this, I think we need to limit the scope of our discussions. It would take me 10s of hours to respond to one round of responses, if I were to do it thoroughly.
- Alright, good idea, let's. What should be the scope of the discussion? 

That's the thing. I think some of the criticisms are legitimate, yet it gets dismissed as "hate".  White people get a lot of hate in my country. You just seem to have it backwards. I don't know where to start.
- Give me an example of legitimate criticism dismissed as hate. What kind of hate do White people get in your country?

We'd need deeper analysis than statements.
- You don't believe countless news outlets are anti-Islam? I can literally spent the next 10 hours making a 1000 pages long list of such sources, as I'm sure you're familiar with a lot of them.

You should record them and tally the types of responses you get. That would be decent evidence.
- It's cute. France is the third country of the Jews after Israel & the US.

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@RationalMadman
What happened is terrible, we get it. It's not like this maniac even had any reason to hit the ones that he hit. He literally picked on random, tame civilians not some massively sadistic or dangerous types. So from all angles this was a terrible event.
- Indeed it was, as intended.

This is not at all approved or cheered on by Islamphobes. This is literally killing the most civil type of Muslim there is; the kind who only ceremoniously live out their religion, holding peace and communal serenity above the spread of Islam. So why the fuck did he target them? I'll tell you why, because he is a sociopath and they were easy prey to justify his sadism on.
- Have you read his manifesto. It's more frustration & desperation coupled with utter lack of virtue & discipline. 

We all know that he is a maniac who did a terrible thing, what is the point of this thread? Tell me, has anyone actually defended him? I don't keep up with this thread to know but it seems all this is, is turning an event where all agree it's terrible and horrific into some kind of 'us vs them' thing. We are all against him, especially the left-wing progressives.
- He had a lot of support from White nationalists... But the OP was not about that at all. 
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Stephen

That will be the latter.
 He's [Yassine] good at conflating,exaggeration and lying.
- If you can prove a single instance of this, I will leave this site immediately & personally send you 1000$. Have at it...

He's even pretty good at contextualising today's Christianity and the 'actions' of Christians with today's Islamic jihad. He will, somewhere, bring up the "crusades" as he and the keith prossers of the world always do.
- If you have any objection or contention to any of my statements, establish it properly. If you disagree, I can formally debate you on any thing I ever said...  

But they always leave out the part where the crusades were in direct response to 400 YEARS!!!! of  muslim invasion of the Holy Land, europe, and the Indian subcontinent butchering and converting by the sword as they went.. 
- We can debate this as well, as I'm sure I'll easily wreck you. One, the Crusades were instigated by peoples (Brits & mostly Franks) who had very little prior contact with the Muslim world, as opposed to Byzantine & Iberia. So the whole argument, even if all is conceded (actually all is false), is invalid. Two, the Crusaders massacred 3 million people (mostly civilians, women & children) when they invaded, when the Muslims took over & won they instead gave hem amnesty & sent them back home with their families & property. This is the real contrast between the Christians of Europe, & the Muslims.

Yassine will no doubt bring into the mix the British Empire and overseas "invasions" by the USA whilst leaving out that there had been three rather large Muslim Empires stretching across the globe and hundreds of years before there was ever a  Great Britain,British Empire or a USA. The last Muslim Empire only came to an end in the early 1940'. and there had been no "invasions" anywhere by the USA until the muslim attack of 9/11.
- Damn, you can't stop spouting nonsense,, It was 1921, not 1940'. & there were plenty US invasions pre-9/11, namely the FIRST Iraq Invasion...

Another favourite of the Yassin's and the keithprossers of the world is to blame the "West's foreign policy", while conveniently forgetting the intervention in Kosovo where the west  saved the lives of countless Muslims from Serbian ethnic cleansing.
- *Christian* Serbians... & it wasn't about genocide, it was about communist tendencies in Serbia, who just received the same fate as Yugoslavia. 

I can still see those lines of hundreds of thousands of muslims heading for the west where most have settled. I can still see the aid being air dropped down to these hundreds of thousands of these poor muslim refugees, from countries around the world including ISRAEL,  but the yassines and prossers won't go there because  to acknowledge such complexity - and the amount of charity given by the west - would be far too problematic.
- Sure thing, but the amount of atrocities & pillaging far surpasses those...

There is no mention of the first Gulf War where, at the distressing pleas for assistance and thanks to US-led intervention, Kuwaiti MUSLIMS were spared the horrors of a protracted Iraqi occupation thanks to the sacrifice British and American lives.
- Umm... You don't seem to be very aware of what you're talking about. That ended in the deaths of 500K to 1M Iraqis.

In other words according to muslims such Yassine and apologist  like keithprosser, it will always be someone else's fault.
- It's someone's fault when it's someone's fault.