I am going to make a call-out thread to ask the mods to fully elaborate on a ban.

Author: RationalMadman

Read-only
Total: 11
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@David
@bsh1
@Barney
@whiteflame
@Ramshutu

David
Debates: 91
David
*Sigh* this is exactly why we need a public ban log.

Nd was banned for continuing making multiple accounts after multiple warnings and bans
Somebody was banned for multiple COC violations despite multiple warnings and coaching. 

Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@RationalMadman
Quite obviously not.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@David
And you're honestly telling me that one wasn't the other? 
David
David
-->
@RationalMadman
Correct. Somebody is not Nd24007.
Somebody originally was going to be banned for 3 days, but his ban got extended to the end of the month after ban evasion as Neptune. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu
It's not obvious, I think the mods are being lazy or lying if they deny it. I have observed a few things about the origin of the Somebody account (early debate comments, blocking me before we even had our first interaction, etc) and how he uses the English language. It is Nd, I am promising you. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@David
It is Nd, look at his Modus Operandi. Everything about the account apart from that finally he stepped into the Formal Debating Arena, was identical to Nd when he trolled on an alt.
David
David
-->
@RationalMadman
There's no IP match between the two. Let the mods and admins do their work please. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@David
Yeah, yeah let you do your work like with MAR where Ramshutu and Death23 had to post paragraphs for you to even CONSIDER that MAR was using the most blatant and severe case of alt-abuse that the site has had so far.

I am not sure what you mean by 'let the mods do their work' as if you are above us or earned your place remotely. You were put into modship not even by anyone proven to be good at moderating but rather by the completely shady Mike who instantaneously put 'I am not involved with modding' the next day on his profile and who trusted bsh1 with complete access and control of behind-the-scenes information about users and aspects of the website, despite Mike claiming to have had nothing to do with the DDO community and thus not being able to say he could justify trusting bsh1 that much that soon.

Don't think that you guys are some people who deserve to be where you are, least of all bsh1 who does 0% of the work and takes 100% of the credit for what you do, man. I didn't make this threads to undermine you but if you are doing to say 'shut up and let us do the work' at least bear in mind that you're in your position due to luck or hidden relations with the user Mike, which is it?
David
David
you are wrong that bsh does 0% of the work and takes 100% of the credit. Bsh does a lot of behind the scenes work. Anyways since this is an obvious call-out-thread I am going to lock this.