-->
@dustryder
look up pee tape.
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@Greyparrot
I mean.. do you actually want the trump-russia dossier creation to be investigated?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@dustryder
why not? it's the entire reason the witch hunt started. People need to be held accountable for creating a fake investigation...

Unless you are a Democrat or Jussee Smollett I guess...this is America...
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@Greyparrot
Well no, the Steele dossier wasn't the basis for the investigation. But apart from that, if there's reasonable suspicion that there was wrong doing in the formation of the Russia-Trump investigation, sure, I wouldn't mind another investigation.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@sadolite
MSM reaction when Mueller report came out.

mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
-->
@sadolite
OK so Muller turned in his report with no new indictments so this means Trump has been vindicated.

Typical Trumpanzee lack of considerate comprehension abilities.

No is the correct answer. Not charged does not men exonerated from obstruction or other crimes.

All we have is Barrs interpretation.  Barr is just another Trumpanzee ergo lack of moral integrity.

Muller had to be considerate of  restrictions already in place of not inditing a sittnig president.

If and when Trunpanzees want to see truth and not Barrs interpretation of truth, then,

Release Mueller's Report Today! Not 20 years from now.

Release Trumps Taxes Today! Not 20 years from now.

If  USA citizens want to avoid whacko conspiracies associated with right and left, then expose the truth of Muellers report and Trumps taxes.

Why d Trumpanzees and Trump walk in fear of Trumps taxes and the Mueller report being exposed?

Because the Trumpamzees despise truth unless it is benifits their position.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
lol, how does it feel to be a member of a failed coup?
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
G-Parrot and all Trumpanzees ---ex Barr---  avoid truth as much or more than Trump does.

Read my lips/text and make attempt at placing your ego aside. Can you do that? No? I didnt think so.

No is the correct answer. Not charged does not men exonerated from obstruction or other crimes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--Trying to have a rational, logical common sense disscussion with a Trumpanzee is like trying to have rational, logical common sense disscussion with a drunk?

--Ego is like alcohol to a Trumpanzee is why ego will likely  lead to the extinction of humans on Earth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If  USA citizens want to avoid whacko conspiracies associated with right and left, then;

......1} keep whacko's out of office,

......2}  expose the truth of Muellers report and Trumps taxes.

Why do Trumpanzees and Trump walk in fear of Trumps taxes and the Mueller report being exposed?

Because the Trumpamzees despise truth unless it is benifits their position.

All we have is Barrs interpretation.  Barr is just another Trumpanzee ergo lack of moral integrity.

Muller had to be considerate of restrictions already in place of not inditing a sitting president.

Ego is what limite Trumpanzee lack of accessing wholistic,  comprehensive abilities.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If and when Trunpanzees want to see truth and not Barrs interpretation of truth, then,

Release Mueller's Report Today! Not 20 years from now.

Release Trumps Taxes Today! Not 20 years from now.

Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@mustardness

Approximately what percentage of Americans are estimated to despise the truth, and what fraction of those are considered "Trumpanzees"? I'm not familiar with the term.  Is it a reference to the Trump family or something?

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Snoopy
Approximately what percentage of Americans are estimated to despise the truth, and what fraction of those are considered "Trumpanzees"? 
 "Miniority" percentage. Minority is in most dictionaries.

I'm not familiar with the term.  Is it a reference to the Trump family?
If you dont know what a Trumpanzee, then my best guess is that you may need to begin by looking in the mirror.

If you do not see not see a Trumpanzee ---voted for Trump and would do so again---  then I'm not sure what I can say to help you have a more concise and at same time wholistic comprehension of truth. Aka what Trumpanzees are in denial of an walk in fear of, unless its agrees with their position/viewpoint.
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@mustardness
Okay I'll give this a shot.

Trumpanzee: An American who either does not regret voting for Donald Trump in the 2016 election, or would vote for Trump in the 2020 election.

Thanks

Snoopy
Snoopy
Trumpanzees
Obamanations
Bushwackers
Sore Losers

That should cover most of it.
Snoopy
Snoopy
Whoops, forgot the largest group, the silent majority
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Snoopy
Okay I'll give this a shot. Trumpanzee: An American who either does not regret voting for Donald Trump in the 2016 election, or would vote for Trump in the 2020 election. Thanks
Yeah that is pretty good for starters. You must be one of those educated types. Your welcome.

Snoopy fired once, and he fired twice and the bloody Red Baron when flying out of sight.
10, 20 30 40, 50 o r more, that Bloody Read Baron is rolling up a score.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Snoopy
Obamanations, no just the one nation of Kenya that Trump and Trumpanzee false pushed on humanity for two years. Sad if not just plain sick people spreading immoral lies.

Bushwackers,  well my wife and dont use that word but yeah it works for me.

.....Sore Losers, with most moral integrity are truth seekers, truth speakers and  lost white house  yet won most USA votes { popular }
...Trump has lost more people from his team than any other president ever.
....Trump lost heart, empathy and moral integrity over many years and as most sore losers do, he uneccessarily takes his frustration out it out anybody who does not place their loyalty to him,  before their loyalty to USA.

There is much more, however,my guess is your a Trumpanzee have not the least interest in truth. Sad :--(

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
lol, how does it feel to be a member of a failed coup?
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
ol, how does it feel to be a member of a failed coup?
Typical Trumpanzee talking falsehood fictions  --pathological ? narcissist--- to keep  their ego inflated with insignificant hot air.

Like Trump { father }, like Trumpanzee { progeny }.  Failure of moral integrity is all you Trumpanzees have to offer humanity.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel to be betrayed by Mueller.
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Greyparrot
Do tell me your irrational response to this. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Response to a non response? Mueller has been completely silent. No collusion.

Well, discounting Mueller's rebuke on Buzzfeed fake news. Mueller has been completely silent.

While we won't know what's in the unredacted full report, we can accurately assume that most of the report will explain the indictments handed down, mostly centering on Flynn, Cohen, and others who had process crimes against the FBI and the IRS. We do know a lot about these indictments, and that there was nothing involving collusion within those indictments as stated by Mueller himself. Yeah there's stuff that was caught by Mueller, but there was no collusion. There was never any collusion. Trump was never that smart to pull that off.

Meanwhile in a DOJ that leaks anything it possibly can, continued silence from Mueller and his team about collusion. You have to either believe they found nothing, or that they did not WANT to find anything.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Greyparrot
Response to a non response? Mueller has been completely silent. No collusion.
What was he supposed to say? He has a 400 page report that speaks for him. Shame Trump wants to vet it before it gets to the public. If Trump does not publish it I think it would not be a good idea. He could easily win the election if he relies on the Democrats using that against him. Since Republicans supporters don't even care about that it would take away from democract position like free health-care and free college.
Well, discounting Mueller's rebuke on Buzzfeed fake news. Mueller has been completely silent.
Stop using the word as if you know what it means. To be considered fake news it would require to be misleading and deliberate. I am sure you can have a case for it being misleading but doubt you have one for it being deliberate. 
mostly centering on Flynn, Cohen, and others who had process crimes against the FBI and the IRS. 
I doubt it takes 400 pages to talk about Comey and Cohen, FBI and the IRS.
Yeah there's stuff that was caught by Mueller, but there was no collusion. There was never any collusion. 
I would like to see the report before I would say that. It can be the case where Mueller has all the evidence to indict Trump but not observable evidence at the scene of the crime or something.
continued silence from Mueller and his team about collusion.
You have to either believe they found nothing, or that they did not WANT to find anything.
False dichotomy since there are more outcomes than those. You haven't read the report and you trust an appointed official of Trump. I don't trust Trump so why would I trust his appointed official? 
I'll wait until it is released. I doubt it would be and its complete state but it might. 

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Greyparrot
Trump was never that smart to pull that off.
Did you vote for him? 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheRealNihilist
It's also very interesting to see the effects of completely biased Media outlets like MSNBC and Pakman over the last decade. When the media absolutely refuses to critique their own house, you end up with exponentially increasing incompetence from the DNC in its ability to provide viable candidates and win elections. It's highly likely that the DNC will probably churn out a candidate in 2020 that is worse than Hillary. The DNC is crumbling from all sides as the MSM continues to support the elites in the Democratic party. Meanwhile, the crazy fringes of the party are free to do things like call Biden out...call Pelosi out.... and the media is powerless to stop the left from eating themselves. Whatever chaotic ripples Bernie Sanders threw into the DNC in 2016 will pale in comparison to the bombs AOC and Ilhan Omar and others of the fringe will be throwing at the establishment candidate. Because the biased media was unable to critique Sanders on his policies, they will also be completely unable to critique and reign in the growing radical left of the democrat party. The radical left policy positions are so bad that even the Senate can't go on record as defending things like GreenNewDeal. While the base of the left voters will mostly jump at the chance for a luddite return to a colder planet and medicare for all, it's going to drive the absolutely most important voting group off, the independent voters. Without a proper unbiased media, the Candidates themselves are going to take their talking points from venues like MSNBC and Pakman, and look very appealing to their base while seeming uninformed and out of touch to the independent voter. 

With a media so thoroughly biased, it forces candidates to take extreme positions to win the primary that will never pass muster in a general election. Plummeting ratings for biased media outlets are a sign that they are losing control of the independent vote, and that won't translate to a 2020 win for Democrats.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I voted for him as the only choice against Hillary.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Do you trust Mueller? Why is he quiet?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I doubt it takes 400 pages to talk about Comey and Cohen, FBI and the IRS.
It probably should have been longer considering he had 500 witnesses and any one of those indictments needed to be fully explained from creation to conclusion.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Greyparrot
It's also very interesting to see the effects of completely biased Media outlets like MSNBC and Pakman over the last decade.
Fox news is biased. What is your point?

Whatever chaotic ripples Bernie Sanders threw into the DNC in 2016 will pale in comparison to the bombs AOC and Ilhan Omar and others of the fringe will be throwing at the establishment candidate.
What is wrong with Bernie? Tax payer health-care and college. Are you against that?
Because the biased media was unable to critique Sanders on his policies, they will also be completely unable to critique and reign in the growing radical left of the democrat party. 
When there is evidence that the single-payer healthcare is better than the alternative what is the point of critiquing? Where is fox news critiquing Trump?
 and look very appealing to their base while seeming uninformed and out of touch to the independent voter. 
Any rational person would know an experienced politician is better than a businessman in charge of the White House.
and that won't translate to a 2020 win for Democrats.
I wish for the opposite to occur someone like Warren, Yang, Sanders who Gabbard in charge but I do see Trump wining again. Would hope the DNC have Bernie as their main candidate instead of someone like Corey Booker.
I voted for him as the only choice against Hillary.
How is Trump better than Hillary? 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Fox news is biased. What is your point?
Not completely. There's far less documented fake news coming out of Fox to cover for political elites than Pakman and MSNBC.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Any rational person would know an experienced politician is better than a businessman in charge of the White House.

If that was true, then the economy should have done way better than it did from 2008-2016.
What looks good on paper doesn't actually translate to real world results.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Greyparrot
It probably should have been longer considering he had 500 witnesses and any one of those indictments needed to be fully explained from creation to conclusion.
It doesn't take an entire page to talk about 1 witness and I am sure he didn't add witnesses which he deemed a waste of time to add. Might be the case the Mueller talked about all of them.
Not completely. There's far less documented fake news coming out of Fox to cover for political elites than Pakman and MSNBC.
Can you tell me your definition of fake news and a source of CNN or some left wing media being telling more fake news than Fox News? 
If that was true, then the economy should have done way better than it did from 2008-2016.
What looks good on paper doesn't actually translate to real world results.
Obama started the upward trend and Trump is not messing it up. Saying the economy is better now leaves out the fact who is responsible for the upward trend. Obama from a recession created a positive trend for the economy.