I'm leaving DebateArt.com

Author: Alec

Total: 135
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
It is such a horrible vocal effect to have invented... Fine, I think that we are too different on this to ever agree. They sound horrible to me and their lyrics are worse... To me...
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Yeah, i don't like Avenged Sevenfold as much as my friends did. I liked some songs from AFI more. But i was a drummer... so i was into the craziest metal you can think of. This is all instrumental so the vocals don't kill it for you... But, this is one of the hardest songs i ever learned on the drums... and btw, these guys, at least the drummer, is known as one of the best drummers in the world. 

SamStevens
SamStevens
-->
@Alec
Godspeed!
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Alec
RiP to my fellow conservative :(
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Alex was a good member. If the mods respected him at all they would lock this post since some people are douchebags. 
dave2242
dave2242
how did this turn into a music debate
SamStevens
SamStevens
-->
@dave2242
look no further than RM
Titanium
Debates: 2
Titanium
-->
@Outplayz
Of course, something similar to the others enjoy:

Titanium
Titanium
-->
@SamStevens
Who RM?  That another account by my main squeeze Rational?
SamStevens
SamStevens
-->
@Titanium
RM= rational madman abbreviated. 
Titanium
Titanium
-->
@SamStevens
Yeah, I was kidding with you.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Titanium
Nice. I've heard the last two songs you posted. Both are sick. It's honestly hard to find a song that i don't like in this genre. I think it's really creative and deserves the love it's getting. 

Do you like anime by the way? 
Titanium
Titanium
-->
@Outplayz
My profile photo withstanding sure.  I like pop so I just get into a genre to the point that I hear/see the best it has to offer.  Naruto was the top teir in anime when I checked it out.

What's your favorite anime?
Titanium
Titanium
-->
@Outplayz
Does that imply you did not like the third?
Titanium
Titanium
-->
@Outplayz
I've heard the last two songs you posted
meaning Akatsuki Gang... actually that's a dishonest question.  Everyone would like that song.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Titanium
What's your favorite anime?
I've basically watched every anime they've uploaded onto Netflix. I've been given it a rest for a little while bc i've seen a lot of anime till now. I've seen some off netflix on t.v. when i was younger... dragon ball, gundam wing, and outlaw star. And i've seen some on Hulu now too. I need to get an anime subscription bc i really want to watch Naruto... but Netflix only has the beginning and i hate starting to watch them if i can't see everyone. I went from A through like M (i would skip the long ones though) on a free anime site... but those sites are overrun by adds now so they're annoying. KissAnime was good when no one knew about it. 

My favorite is kinda hard to pick. Soul Eater always comes to mind first as number 1. But all these are a close second: Bleach, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, Hellsing, Blood+, and i'm sure i'm forgetting some really good ones... oh, Fullmetal Alchemist and a really cool Zombie one was Highschool of the Dead. I can think of some other ones but i forget their names, like the one they download into a video game... i've seriously watched too many. I like the fantasy / action genres the most. But there are some others like Elfin Lies i enjoyed that weren't that genre.

That's why i've listened to the Ramirez - Grey Gods song 100 times since you've shown me... the Hellsing clips makes it so much better. Hey, if nightcore can use just anime pictures to get huge... i think it's smart they use anime fight scenes. I'm just glad i'm not the only anime nerd in the world. Who knows... maybe at my age i am... but fck haters, it's too good. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Titanium
Does that imply you did not like the third?
No. I like every single one of their songs you've put up. I've gone through a bit of them... there are some i don't like, but i'm always surprised of a genre when there is a lot i do like. 

Titanium
Titanium
Wait... just wait. Marilyn Manson is so damn uhmn. a cute treat I'd like to eat that I'm just biased on the topic.  Let me play a teen fantasy video he produced and pretend I was not uhmm.. so open here with my comments.

Titanium
Titanium
-->
@Outplayz
Just between us, this is actually the song that made me want to jump Manson's bones,  I clicked the wrong link earlier.  

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Titanium

I would listen to this in the dark attempting to do witchcraft when i was 12/13... The coolest thing i found out when i was in college was that i was an INFJ on the Briggs personality test... and guess who else is ^_^ 

MM was my god when i was in my teens... but since i was a drummer... Cradle of filth kind of took me senior year. It's actually a pretty crazy story how it happened. But the first song i heard from them was this:

Scared me at first... but my friend gave me the CD and said give it a chance. I was sitting in my car and as the CD was progressing it started raining, then pouring by the time the song kicked in and i was in love. I don't know how you do with the screaming but you can possibly appreciate how the CD starts into the song during a sudden rain storm.

Titanium
Titanium
-->
@Outplayz
I see, and i'll not try to elaborate as to your position.  Marilyn Manson was a bad ass when I was a kid so I wanted to have sex with him.  That was the song that made me want to have sex with him and that's a fair positsion bing an ape.

I'm sorry, were you describing somethng further?

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Titanium
I'm sorry, were you describing somethng further?
Lol no... i think it's quite possible if i was a girl i'd want to bang him too. 

But i wanted to bang the girl on this album cover for quite some time myself. 

Titanium
Titanium
-->
@Outplayz
I didn't know you were into heavy Metal.  ironically that;\' my name Bro.  So sip on straight Chloaine.

Titanium
Titanium
-->
@Outplayz
everyone should want to bang manson.  I won't elaborate but just pop off at the thot of someone and you'll get Manson...  Like the prorn vid you recommende heavily to your brother thenlied about it to your gf then mentioned it again to your side chick.  yes, I know about things but manSon shou make everyone hot.   Just Sahying.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Titanium
I didn't know you were into heavy Metal.  ironically that;\' my name Bro.  So sip on straight Chloaine.
It's not heavy metal, it's poetry. Progression was rock, punk, metal, rap... then everything. Rock and metal will always hold number one spot though... so i'll gladly take that sip. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Titanium
everyone should want to bang manson. 
Trust me... you don't need to convince me. I bugged my my mom for 3 years straight to buy me a white contact lens. 

Titanium
Titanium
-->
@Outplayz
Of course.  Lets just debase ourselves and celebrate in a guility way like me, try to be obscene.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Titanium
I have a feeling a certain pyramid listens to that song just as fondly as well.
Titanium
Titanium
-->
@RationalMadman
Don't compare me to pyramid  just because I was a rebel as a teen.  

I actually saw him in concert.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Titanium