The way to win debates is to be wrong in a way that the majority of voters agree with

Author: Type1

Total: 7
Type1
Debates: 119
Type1
and to lie and distort constantly.
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@Type1
This advice, coming straight from the lowest ranked on DebateArt. The one the only, Type1.
Type1
Type1
-->
@RationalMadman
I'll prove it.
Titanium
Debates: 2
Titanium
-->
@RationalMadman
He's quite brilliant.  We were having a good talk recently and quite aptly he made a good point that changed my view permanently... let me hunt for the quote.  Here it is, "you are a stupid, lazy cunt."

That was insightful enough to convince me to join his intellectual camp.
Type1
Type1
-->
@Titanium
To join my intellectual camp is impossible for you, because it requires that you have an IQ above that of an anorexic snapping turtle on PCP at  minimum.
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@Type1
Buddy I am telling you to shut the actual fuck up. I can't threaten you with mod action because the CoC don't allow it, but I can tell you I can't threaten you. Don't bully other users like this.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
This is a formal debate site, rather than what you’re used to at CD, where debate is effectively who can call their opponent the most inventive name, and the most common argument is accusing someone of being another user.

You're - terrible, terrible debater. Your strategy is normally to launch into an opening round of loosely supported arguments, which either have substantial warrant issues, or that don’t even fully support your conclusion.

When you opponent creates a logical rebuttal and counter argument, you seem rarely able to create an actual rebuttal, or counter argument in the context of the resolution, mostly relying on simply stating facts and shouting at readers to accept them as supporting your position without going through the process of explaining why.

More often than not, when you are unable to provide any sort of meaningful argument, you then simply hurl abuse and names at the person your disagreeing with.

I don’t understand why you’re even here: you clearly are more interesting in calling people names than debating.