Jussie Smollett's charges dropped

Author: Castin

Total: 32
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@Outplayz

I think you'll find this interesting. This guy is a really good at what he does... he had 20 other videos youtube keeps taking down. He's a beast in analyzing criminal minds and interrogation. 
Why does Youtube keep taking them down?

Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@Castin
Why does Youtube keep taking them down?
I really don't know. The stuff he says he puts up on Patreon are more graphic in nature... so that might be it. Bc he is following fair use laws by commenting and critiquing the videos... and some are still up. So, i've kinda ruled out copyright. All these interrogations are all up on other channels. I don't know why they're going down hard on him. Maybe bc he has so many views in such little time. I really don't know... maybe it's the first thing that they're graphic content... but it's just interrogations. 

He's really good at analyzing these interrogations... maybe that analysis has something to do with it. He straight up is giving away interrogation techniques that professionals use. I've studied it a bit, and he is spot on in regards to certain definitions and the technique used by law enforcement. So much so i think he may be ex-police or maybe even ex-con that learned all this in prison. It's really hard to tell why they're taking down his stuff, but he's pretty darn good if you're interested in listening and learning such things.