@Vader
He just needs to come out of the closet and admit he is a softie

Lol, some people need to be coaxed. 
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
IrrationalMadman

Are they? You tell me.
In what way did I target your age or your gender?

TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@EtrnlVw
I've actually paid attention to his personality, I think I get it. He doesn't really offend me, under all that steel he's a softy.
Guess you would have more of an informative view of him than I do.
Go to RationalMadman's profile picture forum post. He asked you to answer some questions.
Do tell if you enjoyed his "talent" or not. 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@EtrnlVw
Lol true that
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@Outplayz
I've found meditating in complete darkness is the key for me. It's just hard to get that time without any external distractions. But i had my place to myself just recently... it was complete darkness in the house. Probably would have scared the shit out of anyone that came in... i was in the middle of the house in complete darkness lol But hey it worked. 

LMBO, that's funny because I like to meditate in complete darkness too, I'll sit in the most usual and dark area like the staircase. This is good though, because you want to get comfortable with yourself alone. You come into this world alone and you leave it alone and so is the nature of consciousness and the Source. A lot of people don't want to meditate or be alone, it causes them to self reflect and think deeper and I've seen people get really freaked out by quietness and being completely alone. As you practice this, that feeling of wanting to run away from it subsides and you gain confidence. 

Yeah his dad had an influence on my childhood in regards to interest in fighting

Yeah me too, well martial arts anyways. But notice how incredibly intelligent and aware he was, at such a young age. I always say his eyes remind me of God, not sure how that works but that is what I think when I see them.

, but Brandon... that a different level. It's almost spiritual that was his last movie not to water down that character...

Wow, I don't think I would have said that. Besides my mentor you're one of the few people that can catch me off guard to think from another angle because I would have never thought of it like that. Kudos to you. 

I'm just glad i watched it before some people said i look like him... bc it's perfect i didn't have any expectations going into that movie. It was cool tho after of course. But man... that movie, it's beautiful. I still haven't seen a movie that left me in suspense, action, sadness, crying my eyes out, getting angry, then feeling like god. It's just a piece of art. 

I was the Crow at least five or six times for Halloween lol. 

Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
LMBO, that's funny because I like to meditate in complete darkness too, I'll sit in the most usual and dark area like the staircase.
Just don't scare your kids lol. But seriously, it's a good example for them to not be afraid of the dark. I found so much peace when i stopped fearing things... especially the dark. It's hilarious some people still are scared. I took a girl to the beach once and it was all dark... i'm like lets walk that way, she probably thought i was nuts... she's like naw lol. In regards to the meditation thing, something cool happens when i do it this way. That light you still have in your pupils kinda makes waves in the darkness of your eyes, going in and out. Eventually, i can control that light and turn it into any scenery i want. It's pretty cool, but i've only been able to do it 2 or 3 times. For sure 2 since one of them i did recently until people came home and the other is a spiritual experience i talk about here. Other times it just doesn't happen. I just need more time to keep trying without people distracting me. 

I always say his eyes remind me of God, not sure how that works but that is what I think when I see them.
Wow man, that's a high compliment. I think it's bc you're probably older than me... when i saw him, i was way young. All i wanted to see is him messing people up lol. But he was really smart the way he made it... he brought that fighting style to the west. Plus, as i got older i realized all the wisdom he spits in the movies too. It would have been cool to take martial arts classes with him or something. 

Wow, I don't think I would have said that. Besides my mentor you're one of the few people that can catch me off guard to think from another angle because I would have never thought of it like that. Kudos to you. 
Thanks dude. Yeah man, that movie isn't a cult classic for no reason... it's touched the hearts of so many people. It's amazing the power art has on us.

I was the Crow at least five or six times for Halloween lol. 
You beat me... but i can't lie i've done it more than once lol. 

Vader
Vader
lets bumpo this posto
blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
-->
@Vader
I like my profile pic. That said, go ahead and choose a profile pic for me Mr. Dudz.
Vader
Vader
-->
@blamonkey

Vader
Vader
-->
@bsh1
here is yours!

bsh1