I Need Your Honest Opinion

Author: Vader

Total: 37
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@Ramshutu
Or maybe you just don't have time to get the facts and correlate them with all of your logic in a concise enough manner for people to understand and vote on. Maybe some of us would rather pose questions rather than formally debating them in sections on the forums when we can get to them whenever we want. I think using the "you can't formally debate your point" on someone that is discussing with you on the forums already is kinda a need for validation that you're not wrong bc the other person is making you feel / clearly showing you're wrong. Not always of course, it does feel good to call out a total newb bc you know you'll destroy them... but that's also weak in its on way. There is nothing attractive about the formal debates to me personally.   
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Outplayz
so contribute nothing to the original forum post, and only come here to nag i see ;)

just kidding (but since bsh sometimes does not understand a joke. i will proceed to copy and paste just kidding until my memo is clear)

just kidding, just kidding, just kidding, just kidding, just kidding, just kidding just kidding, just kidding, just kidding, just kidding, just kidding, just kidding
just kidding, just kidding, just kidding, just kidding, just kidding, just kidding just kidding, just kidding, just kidding, just kidding, just kidding, just kidding

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Vader
so contribute nothing to the original forum post, and only come here to nag i see ;)
You never have to say jus kidding to me bc i'll never report you... never. I have reported zero people my years of being on forums. But... i am bad at understanding jokes... so saying JK, kinda helps me in that regard... if you didn't i would have replied "but he asked for an honest opinion." Something like that... 

Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@Outplayz
I don’t particularly feel that the person who currently has around 100 individual debates, and has repeatedly professed his mastery ofndebate to varying degrees doesn’t “have time to get the facts and correlate them with all of [their] logic in a concise enough manner for people to understand and vote on.”

If you made a series of personal attacks on me, I’d ask you to defend them in a different way. But if you’re not willing to stand by claims you make against other people in a meaningful way - you shouldnt be making them.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Ramshutu
I don’t particularly feel that the person who currently has around 100 individual debates, and has repeatedly professed his mastery ofndebate to varying degrees doesn’t “have time to get the facts and correlate them with all of [their] logic in a concise enough manner for people to understand and vote on.”
Oh, well i didn't get the notion you were speaking in a specific person sense (dudz is joke is making a little sense now). I was replying just personally why i don't like them... plus there are some other aspects like my favorite topic of discussions being things that really aren't debatable per say. That was just an honest response as to people like myself, or just like myself if there are no others that share in my views on the whole thing. 

Specific person wise, as you've said it... yeah, i wouldn't understand why they wouldn't debate. The only reason i wouldn't personally is bc i know it's a losing debate to have. Or maybe it's on the grounds of something like spirituality where i know there is a high bias against my position... i find those debates flawed too. I don't know, i don't bother myself with that function of the site. I enjoy talking on the forums and getting to conclusions as long as it takes. That's kinda why i like them... there is no time limit to get your point across. 

I've read some of your posts and i've never seen you call someone out for a debate you were arguing in the forums. Seems you enjoy going until the other person gives up too... so you may like both worlds. More power to you man.  
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Outplayz
good to know
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Vader
Yeah... i finally understood your sarcastic remark. I honestly have selective reading sometimes. I didn't see he had tagged anyone in the OP. Thought it was an open question... my damn eyes deceive me.