RM Profile Pic Vending Machine (edited with pixlr to eye-pleasing perfection such as I do with mine)

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 171
blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
-->
@RationalMadman
Really?! Oh god. I have to change it now.
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@blamonkey
? is that sarcasm I was just letting you know.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@blamonkey
blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
-->
@RationalMadman
I really like the actor and finally recognized the image. That is glorious.

Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Only thing is that it was demon looking. Although it worked as a whole, i've never been a fan of demons... or i should say, ugly demons. Think about it like i was a girl... would i hit that? Probably no for the most part. Or... even as i guy: Would i hit this:

Yeah for the most part. 

No. 

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
btw... i still liked it and saved it to my images. It's just favorites fall under what i said above. But i do have stuff like that saved:

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Greyparrot
Cool man... i like yours. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Outplayz
>=)
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Greyparrot
~^-_-^~ 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
@RM

I am honest.

This editing is superb. I wish you could have chosen a better image and I would have used it
Vader
Vader
@RM

This is my own edited picture
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
Not that I don't like it, but it's sexual. I like intimacy, but you have to ask me in what regards. The image may make sense to me in some ways, but not others until I know your motives. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@SamStevens
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@EtrnlVw
MrMaestro
Debates: 4
MrMaestro
-->
@RationalMadman
Just out of curiosity.

What 'feel' do you want the image to have?
Elegant/Minimalistic

What trait do you admire more between being severely appealing and severely elusive?
Elusive. 

If you were on a desert island and ended up pitted between the option of being the alpha male/female or the cuck/loser what would you be on the food chain between the two?
Feels like a loaded question. Leadership roles come with serious liability in a survival situation; I wouldn't take it on unless I disagreed with the group's survival strategy.

Are you someone who enjoys competition or wishes it wasn't a part of life?   
Competition is fundamental to life, whether that be natural selection or an online debate.
Vader
Vader
@RM

See that's more like my style
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheRealNihilist
@MrMaestro

Omar, your image has a pixel-line of white on the top and bottom that is quite thick and a line of black on the right due to something I didn't notice when making it, it's fixed here:

TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
Thanks
RationalMadman
RationalMadman

Current Stats:

Imabench; non-edited-well, satisfied with choice and not asking for more here.

Blamonkey; satisfied, both times replacing former with latter reluctantly even.

Castin and spacetime: Flash and trash the image, but castin even edited hers on her own via cropping mainly and spacetime seemed to alter it due to grudge against me.

Omar; severely dissatisfied, rogue agent who helped the RM Profile Pic Cult unwittingly by bringing drama to both my and Supa's thread, increasing publicity and thus the sheer quality of my images and perserverence enabled me to garner more users. Omar ended up being a humble supporter of the RM Profile Pic cult as time went on.

Greyparrot was as instant a hit as bench, blamonkey, castin and spacetime were.

Now we have the ones giving positive feedback but who don't take the image. This happened back on the original thread months back (where my skills here were less honed): https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/110.

What is clear is that some people like things they don't want as images and the feedback is variable.

Supadudz and Omar are two examples of me interpreting feedback accurately. Blamonkey needed feedback to his feedback to seal the deal.

Outplayz, SamStevens and EtrnlVw are a work in progress, it is clear to me that all three don't directly appreciate what is necessarily 'nice' but also loathe what is 'ooh dear not this' so it's very strong opinions but wanting a very unusual image for all three. 

This lumps them in with MrMaestro and Swagnarok in the group who are dissatisfied customer but who seem not too disgruntled to overtly complain.

This has been a good psychological analysis of people linked with photos and I will be sure to adapt my reading abilities based on images people use and like back to their personality by reverse engineering this in the future. Thanks for this, the vending machine is perhaps going to work slower from now on but not necessarily classified Out of Order.

Peace out, enjoy your membership of the RMPPC if you made it in by surrendering to the beauty of his work.

Vader
Vader
@RM

I mean it was a good edit tbh
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Yeah man... i have a hard taste to cater too. I don't change my pic often bc it took me forever to find this one where i liked everything about it. Like one picture out of 100 i looked through probably. 

Edit: I liked all your pictures... but not over the one i have. Greyparrots i really would have considered tho... i like that one. 

That1User
Debates: 12
That1User
-->
@RationalMadman
  1. What 'feel' do you want the image to have?
Something fantastical and adventurous, animated 

2.What trait do you admire more between being severely appealing and severely elusive.
Appealing yet elusive

3.If you were on a desert island and ended up pitted between the option of being the alpha male/female or the cuck/loser what would you be on the food chain between the two?
Neither I'd just try to survive and fuck whoever I can
4.Are you someone who enjoys competition or wishes it wasn't a part of life?    
I both like and dislike competition, depends on the type. Wish conflict wasn't a part of life but it's inevitable  
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Outplayz
How about these interpretations of your image?

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
To RationalMadman:

How do you remove white bars from a picture? 
I upload an image and there are 2 white bars on the left and right. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheRealNihilist
The image you currently have doesn't have any, do you mean the outer square?

If on Pixlr save the image to your Drive and upload it to Paint, if not then Copy Paste to Paint.

I don't support Mac or give a damn how to help you there, as for Linux you'll find a Linux variants, version of Paint somewhere for sure.

Anyway, to answer your question the easiest Windows solution is paste it to Paint, very careful use ctrl+A and shift it to the maximal Left and Up possible (but to not push it past unless you wish to crop that out of the image, you can't Undo it without undoing all the cropping after) and slide vertically and horizontally (avoid diagonally which lets you do both at once and punishes weak dexterity) very very carefully ensuring you have eliminated the white parts.

After this, ensure everything is almost as proportional as you could want it without making it disproportionate. To help, look at Resize-Pixels and see if it's wider or taller. Once it's as proportionate as you want, untick 'constrain proportions' or whatever is under the Pixels section for you and alter the higher pixel number (whether vertical or horizontal) to be identical to the lower one. This image is a perfect square with no white gaps, guaranteed.

Cropping with Pixlr is inherently glitchy on their free version, I would not be surprised if they intentionally make it so awkward. If I made a living from this, I'd almost definitely have the paid version of it, I love how it balances simplicity with complexity so well.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
To RationalMadman:

Can you recommend a video?
New to making a picture fit properly to a 140x140 resolution. 
Never used Pixlr and better at following instructions with a video. 
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
To RationalMadman
This is my problem. See the picture on the left.