The Treasonous Treacherous BASTARDS!!!!!!

Author: Stephen

Total: 42
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
Yeah the European Council elected by the people who voted for their Prime Minister.

No, You are getting the commision mixed up with the eu council which   IS UNELECTED you buffon, how many times .

Why do you want to vote on the head of the EU?

Who said I did. I don't and didn't ask for a  vote on the head of the EU. I voted to leave in a democratically held referendum. Which this corrupt government are determined to overturn the will of the people. 

You still have that under the EU and guess what they even protect these issues you have. 

Nope. We do not have home rule for a start. A country making laws for other countries is not home rule . I have explained this already but your a little dense to take it all in. Never mind.

This does not help my position.
 Which doesn't surprise me at all. You poor soul. But I don't particularly care about "your position" and I cannot do anything about buffoonery,either. 

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Stephen
So it's not just an American thing that political elites want to thwart the will of the people. America has the impeach Trump movement, and UK has the remainiacs.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Stephen
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Stephen

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RationalMadman

Yes, it brings a lump to the throat. I was totally surprised that the anti Brexit and  left wing anti  English BBC  didn't edit this part out of the proms. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Greyparrot

Just about say it  all doesn't it?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Greyparrot
So it's not just an American thing that political elites want to thwart the will of the people. America has the impeach Trump movement, and UK has the remainiacs.
Apparently not GP.  I believe Donald Trump is the greatest president Great Britain never had.
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Stephen
Can you put me in the receiver? Why is that so difficult? 
No, You are getting the commision mixed up with the eu council which   IS UNELECTED you buffon, how many times . 
European Council is made up of Prime Ministers which elect people to the European Commission. They are not un-elected. Stop parroting falsehoods. You should be saying they were not elected by the public and also tell me why this should be valued. Guess you don't care about that but I will still leave that part in. 
"The European Council is a collective body that defines the European Union's overall political direction and priorities. It comprises the heads of state or government of the EU member states, along with the President of the European Council and the President of the European Commission." 
Which this corrupt government are determined to overturn the will of the people. 
Okay then. I hope Brexit does happen and more than likely it will make the country worse which will make the UK create another referendum in order to get back into the EU.
A country making laws for other countries is not home rule . I have explained this already but your a little dense to take it all in. Never mind.
Where is your evidence that UK law is made some-place else?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Where is your evidence that UK law is made some-place else?
I suppose you think that is another trick question. Are you trying to tell me that Europe doesn't decide and dictate any UK law?

will make the UK create another referendum

So the government decision to offer a "one time only" democratic referendum to stay or leave the EU, means absolutely fk all to you then. I am not surprised.The words of a quisling if ever I head them. You still haven't said where your from,  but I don't realy give a shite. 

You should be saying they were not elected by the public 

I already did at #14. Where I clearly said :

" Junker is not elected by the electorate i.e the citizens of any country. I didn't vote for the tawts. DID YOU?? I didn't vote for vote for the French drunken turd, DID YOU!? I didn't vote for a single member of the European Commision who have elected a president for themselves, DID YOU? If you cannot grasp this the get off the thread your wasting my time and your own."

But your head is so far up your own jacksey you seems to have missed it, I should consult a surgeon, if I were you.  I told you;  you are not as clever as you believe yourself to be,  and anyone who has had a part in convincing  you that you are clever are not your friends, they are your enemies and my friends. And there is no cure for buffoonery but  there is still a chance of a  position when the circus comes to town, so don't give up. 

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Stephen
I suppose you think that is another trick question. Are you trying to tell me that Europe doesn't decide and dictate any UK law?
No trick. Tell me how the EU tell the UK what to do. 
So the government decision to offer a "one time only" democratic referendum to stay or leave the EU, means absolutely fk all to you then. I am not surprised.The words of a quisling if ever I head them
Sorry but things change and people will have to fix a problem. This so happens to be part of the EU again. Hopefully it happens as early as possible so the UK doesn't suffer from Brexit all that much. They will when making trade deals but hopefully they are not going to be in those deals for a long period of time.
I already did at #14. Where I clearly said :

" Junker is not elected by the electorate i.e the citizens of any country. I didn't vote for the tawts. DID YOU?? I didn't vote for vote for the French drunken turd, DID YOU!? I didn't vote for a single member of the European Commision who have elected a president for themselves, DID YOU? If you cannot grasp this the get off the thread your wasting my time and your own."
I did see that but you are saying unelected by itself. Junker was elected but not by the public instead by Prime-ministers.
  But your head is so far up your own jacksey you seems to have missed it, I should consult a surgeon, if I were you.  I told you;  you are not as clever as you believe yourself to be,  and anyone who has had a part in convincing  you that you are clever are not your friends, they are your enemies and my friends. And there is no cure for buffoonery but  there is still a chance of a  position when the circus comes to town, so don't give up. 
You are clearly delusional and believed the lies of the conservative party and some random's on YouTube. The conservative party will profit from this since most of them are apart of the upper-class but you I am sure are not apart of it so you are basically a voluntary propagandist. You should at least get paid for spreading falsehoods but you are not. You are doing this free.   
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@TheRealNihilist

I did see that but you are saying unelected by itself. Junker was elected but not by the public instead by Prime-ministers.

So you cannot see written above and very clear, the words ;

" Junker is not elected by the electorate i.e the citizens of any country. "  

or is it you do not understand those words;  The electorate and citizens?  

you  believed the lies of the conservative party 
You are right. I believed them, along with 17. 5 million other citizens of the UK, when they said it was a "one time referendum and there will be no other." I believe them when they said "article 50 would be triggered immediately".  But this is exactly what the thread is all about: The Treasonous Treacherous BASTARDS!!!!!!

Now go way your becoming tediously nauseating. 
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Stephen
So you cannot see written above and very clear, the words ;

Junker is not elected by the electorate i.e the citizens of any country. "  

or is it you do not understand those words;  The electorate and citizens?  
It isn't like that. Junker was elected by people who are part of the EU. The EU members elected by the people in the EU.
You are right. I believed them, along with 17. 5 million other citizens of the UK, when they said it was a "one time referendum and there will be no other." I believe them when they said "article 50 would be triggered immediately".  But this is exactly what the thread is all about: The Treasonous Treacherous BASTARDS!!!!!!
Yes they are all delusional. Thank you for agreeing.